Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri (28935 Views)

Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by lwisee: 6:09am On Sep 17, 2023
You can use money to catch any Igbo man, just like the way banana is used to catch monkeys

6 Likes

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Wisereborn:

He was set up undecided fact!!!

But anyone can be in "rabbi Kanusberg" shoes tomorrow

Even you!!! It is well!
If you like, continue to surround yourself with people like Reno undecided
not everybody like money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
You can use money to catch any Igbo man, just like the way banana is used to catch monkeys
grin grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin grin grin they are known figure but who knows you

Obi doesn't need the presidency, it's Nigerians that are calling on Obi to preside

Stop talking like God cause you don't know tomorrow!!!
says who?
Is it after being slapped by the Judiciary or before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by pquaver(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2023
Digriz:
Anybody replying this idiot on his Twitter page is a fellow mumu.
He needs attention and the best thing is to ignore him totally.

Wey be say Obidients na real mumu, because the gave full attention om the last 8 years.. So check urself... Ehh so then u were enjoying him cos it Buhari abi? Oga carry seat sit down and enjoy Reno's dishes.. U no fit run

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Benwallt(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2023
Yet they are billionaires. That ragtag was trapped just for a disgraceful sum of money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by MrsTwrite(f): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2023
Reno Reno. grin
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Macdeey: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2023
angry

You too dey lie grin grin grin

I never tell dem to catch you !

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by fredoooooo: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Werey omo komo , Omokrimjnal..
This is what happen when you give nonetity attention..
Who did dis hediot think he is sef ?
Weddell Smith the skammer grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Btruth: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Hummm 🤔

Can someone tell me the meaning of this 👇please.

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by cecs(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Ogbooooon
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Papayaayasager(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2023
That's why you are twerking for Tinubu so you can be pardoned, you go explain taya.

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by 2016easy2017: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2023
That Kwanu will die for that jail. Let them do whatever they like. A Northerner will also be president after Tinubu. Not that devil name-sake former super eagles goal keeper oo.
Kwanu will die there. Bring your IPOB-PIGS to rescue him. Tell your bastard brother from Owu village, who's been president for 8 yrs, to save him
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by chijiokecosmos: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Reno omokri on X gave a jab to Obidient who want to silence him

This fool always thinks that Obidients are only Igbo people and all Igbos are in support of IPOB. Always lying about.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Kenmatt(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2023
He is looking for reactions.

When ever this guy come up with all these his absurd talks, the best bet is to overlook him and move on.

He's just "cashing out" with you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by duro4chang(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Na money they used to trap am Hmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Bigkoko: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2023
This jobless scavenger chasing clout with the names of two great men of Igbo extraction.

• Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, held in high esteem by a lot of people, mostly from his Igbo speaking tribe and from a wide section of marginalized and severely misruled tribes from rest of the country. He is in my opinion, the most accurate prophet of our time. His prediction has shown as high as 70% accuracy as per happenings in the territories called Nigeria.

• HE Peter Obi, a prudent, fiscally responsible leader of our time. He is widely believed to have won the 2023 Presidential elections in Nigeria. Creating a major upset of the corrupt, crookedest, privileged few old and leading world class monarch;Oni of Ife to nickname him Tsunami!

These are individuals, he can never be because he's an unstable, dishonest fellow, who ports or ditch his candidate Once the money stops flowing!

From GEJ, to AA & now to Asiwaju! His records speaks for itself. Check his posts on Asiwaju before the elections, and now he was thrown crumbs! That's after HE AA fired his broke ass! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by iammo(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2023
grin

This is so funny... Even Asari Dokubo knew about the plan and set up

Kanu no wise, weyrey wear Fendi from head to toe, he wan go cashout

Ibo like money pass anything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Onuoha1234(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Rubbish narraative.Otuoke is where you should be not Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Ibechris2: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

Who will call this roforofo to come speak as what now. As an author of political science or as a founding father of Nigeria?

I just dey laugh.

He is now claiming what he is not,too terrible to behold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2023
To think that this man is a pastor is not surprising.They can misinterprete the Bible to sooth themselves for tithes and offerings to increase

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by muykem: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2023
Is he saying they use money as a bait to catch Nnamidi kanu
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by 96ACE: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Just say you snitched, which one is wisdom again grin
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Bedminton: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2023
What value does he has
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by pipnator00(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2023
This man has made himself a significant useful idiot!
At this point, I think we should all send a huge congratulatory message his way.
But one thing, Tinubu no still send him. He has destroyed his relevance trying to gain internet fame!
He is more or less a political liability now!

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Omokri mad fake news peddlar,why you know talk so under buhari.
Oloshii angry

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Advocate500: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2023
This one and his vein search for Elon musk coins,can say anything for engagement,I feel for those who engagement him because of emotion and sentiment.

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by MrALIVE: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2023
Lying machine.

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by KingOKON: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

I don't like Reno but honestly if MNK is not a greedy man he won't be in prison
He doesn't trust his followers that is why he was caught like a crab, even the militants and Boko Haram leaders wouldn't have fallen for such cheap bait

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Bahdguyishere: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Kanu = Olojukokoro/ Ole
Peter Obi= Gbajue

It has been confirmed grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Chibuzoc(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) / "Auko Prostrated To Beg Fayose Three Times’ / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.