Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri (28937 Views)

Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2023
yarimo:
Nnamdi KANU is after money

And you are after poverty. Okpe!!! Nkita ala.

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by sweetjohn(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Anybody that believe this idiot would believe his father is a monkey

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by EmeraldEmperor(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2023
Lifetime Journey is Stage by Stage
After Nnamdi Kanu &Peter Obi Trial’s If Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Did not Break It Will Last4eva
But Let Enjoy The Ride First
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by zoghys: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2023
Wisereborn:

You could easily have snitched on him undecided

You, Wike, Adeyanju, Wole Soyinka and Fani Kayode are one treacherous snake the wise should actually avoid at all cost!!!

Trusting you guys is the biggest mistake anyone would ever make!!!

People like you knows nothing about loyalty, you can only be loyal to money!!!

Anywhere belle face people

For all I know you can be in Tinubu's camp today doing the same thing undecided

No one sang Obi's praise more than you when you were in his camp

Anyone that would dine with you go dey use long spoon

You are so evil that you have to hide under pastorship undecided

Hmmm you are a very dangerous animal undecided nothing but a dark messenger!!!

You are such a delusional feeble minded kid, and sincerely you need some spanking to reset your thinking faculty. Just because some notable Nigerians are line with PO now makes them traitor ba, especially when you mentioned baba soyinka whom kid like you has no idea of his personal sacrifice to give this country some semblance of tranquility it still enjoy. You lots are the reason why PO will never ever rule this country, because apparently he's not condemning your insolent and rash approach to things and that won't be encouraged not now not ever.

2 Likes

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by PECON1(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Omokri has dug himself inside a pit. He can never be trusted by those in Authority, his tribe and the tribe he is attacking. APC can never compensate him with an appointment. Ffk is an example of one not shooting himself on the foot.
If everyone were like me, men like omokri can never get replies but good everybody is not like me.
There is no difference between him and the people he is currently attacking.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Morbeta11(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Reno Omokri is living good, he has travelled to many places that your lineage will never be

Keep quiet.....once you are out of Nigeria, you can travel to anywhere you wish on a very affordable rate once you have good papers. It's only in Nigeria people see travelling as achievements......i will be driving into the US later today for a party and back. Google Niagara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Btruth:
Hummm πŸ€”

Can someone tell me the meaning of this πŸ‘‡please.

Villagers want to kill their mother husband , never knew that wisdom is greater than money
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by updatedws: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2023
But this man recently said he was never on the run during Buhari's tenure...

that in fact, he visited Nigeria 3 times during the last administration and even preached in a church...

So what trap is he talking about now?
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Juju70(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Kanu was a fool to leave his asylum territory! They never learn!
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Macill23(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2023
See animal from the land of oil soup ..omokirikiri animal pastor
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by victorVIC1(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2023
This one just dey find relevance up and down.
Which wisdom you get? Na you dem been dey look for?
You wey send yourself on exile. You think the government wouldn't have been able to get you if they really wanted to?
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by armadeo(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Digriz:
Anybody replying this idiot on his Twitter page is a fellow mumu.
He needs attention and the best thing is to ignore him totally.

You see what he's doing right? Lol
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Amaggedon: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2023
yarimo:
Nnamdi KANU is after money
Reno? grin grin

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Incognito403: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin grin grin they are known figure but who knows you

Obi doesn't need is desperate and will do anything to have the presidency, it's Nigerians ipodians that are calling on Obi to preside
Stop talking like God cause you don't know tomorrow!!!
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Curious346: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2023
🐍 snake in the πŸ’ monkey shadow
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2023
All his monickers are anti Obi and he uses it to shurn out propaganda here because he has been totally boycotted on other media.

Don't fall for it.

See who is rejecting money.

May God save your desperate soul.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by osothermal(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2023
The Guy don dey speak Yoruba self 😁. If he likes let him change his name to Afolabi nothing for him
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Theweekend: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2023
KingOKON:

I don't like Reno but honestly if MNK is not a greedy man he won't be in prison
He doesn't trust his followers that is why he was caught like a crab, even the militants and Boko Haram leaders wouldn't have fallen for such cheap bait
if i call u mumu u would say i'm abusing u how can u say u kanu doesn't know what he is doing yet his people are organising sit at home for solidarity so where did u get ur analysis 4rm
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by eldoradoxx: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2023
Reno can liar for the whole of Africa
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Theweekend: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

And you are after poverty. Okpe!!! Nkita ala.
u dey mind the ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by PepeXKermit: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Reno Omokri is living good, he has travelled to many places that your lineage will never be

Lmao. Travelled to where? Unto this normal travel wey men dey travel on a daily? The shade is on you if you think that travelling na big deal. Lol
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by TemitayoMark: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Wisereborn:

You could easily have snitched on him undecided

You, Wike, Adeyanju, Wole Soyinka and Fani Kayode are one treacherous snake the wise should actually avoid at all cost!!!

Trusting you guys is the biggest mistake anyone would ever make!!!

People like you knows nothing about loyalty, you can only be loyal to money!!!

Anywhere belle face people

For all I know you can be in Tinubu's camp today doing the same thing undecided

No one sang Obi's praise more than you when you were in his camp

Anyone that would dine with you go dey use long spoon

You are so evil that you have to hide under pastorship undecided

Hmmm you are a very dangerous animal undecided nothing but a dark messenger!!!

You sound broken, who broke your heart. They way you talk I don't think you will have joy ever after. Try to calm your nerves and be in peace with yourself ok? πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by LaSenior: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2023
I am beginning to hate this guy

He's sounding More foolish

If am Tinubu I will ask him why did he ran away from Nigeria for 8yrs when buhari was president only to come back immediately he left office that means you are not clean

Daft Reno seeking for attention
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by TemitayoMark: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin grin grin they are known figure but who knows you

Obi doesn't need the presidency, it's Nigerians that are calling on Obi to preside

Stop talking like God cause you don't know tomorrow!!!

Your username should be weyreyisborn. Laugh wan ki me ooooo, I don see manh obidients but this retard one is on another dimension ahahahahahkikikikiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Oju4190: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
So travelling many places is an achievement then a madman shod have achieve alot
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by freemanq(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Animal talking
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Henry22(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2023
The quest and struggle for crumbs no be here o grin, some people go soon tell us say them help Jesus Christ carry him cross reach Galilee cheesy.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Alliswell248: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2023
The nightmare of the obidafts has spoken.....
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Bestbrain123(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Wisdom indeed..! the same wisdom you use to ridicule peter, i can see you are jobless.
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Alliswell248: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Henry22:
The quest and struggle for crumbs no be here o grin, some people go soon tell us say them help Jesus Christ carry him cross reach Galilee cheesy.

It's true....
Google it
Re: I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri by Alliswell248: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2023
victorVIC1:
This one just dey find relevance up and down.
Which wisdom you get? Na you dem been dey look for?
You wey send yourself on exile. You think the government wouldn't have been able to get you if they really wanted to?

It's true...
Check Google.

Reno....the obidafts nightmare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts / Joju Fayose, Lere Olayinka Win PDP House Of Reps Tickets In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.