Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe (20149 Views)

Uzodimma: APGA Is Like Keke NAPEP, It Can’t Take Igbos Far In Getting Presidency / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by yom2(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mindlog:
Let Igbos continue to be " “onlookers in the Nigerian project.”' while other tribes who have had their people as Presidents continue to enjoy their world class road networks, schools, healthcare services, 24/7 electricity, low unemployment rate..

Igbos as a people should not waste their next 20–25 years of hard work aiming to produce the president of Nigeria, they should rather channel it to continue building their human capital resources and infrastructure in the South East.

Northwest has produced Shagari, Abacha, Yar'dua and Buhari but going by the data of NBS, the poverty and illiteracy rate in that region is bone chilling......a state from that region some years ago between 20111 and ,2015 was only able to produce 65 indigenes who got admitted to study medicine in Nigerian universities in a particular year while Imo state alone had 1,500 of her indigenes admitted for the same medicine.

Igbokwe should not weep for the Igbos but should weep for himself and his children.
u are still not getting d message of igbokwe. No matter how good u think u are u still need d strength and support and contributions of others to achieve

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by CaptainFM1: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Soludo, Igbokwe, Umahi, e.t.c are all Hausa men

Were they President?

Even a renowned Yoruba elderstateman attested to that fact that Igbophobia is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F-K_zpDLvU&pp=ygUKSWdib3Bob2JpYQ%3D%3D
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Benwallt(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Earthquakes:

If you say deservely can you mention to me how Tinubu won Rivers state?? A state in war with APC more than 8yrs now?? How many Yorubas are in Rivers to compare to Igbos or other South?
So when you want to talk, don't just deceive yourself, if election was free and fair, from polling unit with irev transparency, PO will see his loosing in real time and no one will have to go to court and save everyone time and money.
So even if PO lost, did you ask what happened to money budgeted for the irev and why it didn't work, is this how a country grow or because it benefits your person.
I pray what we support happen to us Amen.

If you used that parameter, then you are not saying the truth. River's people can decide to vote whoever they deemed fit. If they are at war with APC, are they at war with Tinubu the presidential candidate of the APC. The arrowhead of the war you talked about - Wike who Rivers don't joke with pitched his tent with the candidate of APC no APC itself as a party. The same factor was replayed by the people of Rivers thereby giving victory to APC in the state.

LP won Lagos, are you telling me igbos outnumbered Yorubas in Lagos? Everywhere LP won aside southeast, are you telling ibos outnumbered every other tribes in those states?

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by yom2(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
paramakina202:

Not having common sense means sitting in Lagos and condemn whatever his people does to appease his Yoruba masters.
Did the efulefu said anything when Igbos in Lagos were being intidimidated and beaten up for not supporting APC and Tinubu?

everybody has a right to vote their conscience but don't go bragging and making unnecessary noise over it. Otherwise U may attract some unnecessary attention s. Look around and learn from others. We can't know it all. There's virtue in humility. Those acts of violence and denial were actually condemnable

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by KingOKON: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
DaddyCoool:
What good has producing almost all the heads of state since independence done Hausa people??

No Hausa person has ever been president of Nigeria
Northerners are not Hausa alone just like southerners aren't Yorubas alone
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by fx45(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
aswani:

Oh I agree with all that you said above in its entirety.

Not that I am making excuses for the ones boasting but if you put the reason they are boasting in the context of the abuse or insults from Obidients that they are responding to, you can see why.
So it has become all about bragging rights and dick measurements? Very unfortunate. Reason why Nigeria has continued to deteriorate... Because we prioritize mundane nonsense
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Gucciswaz: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Pristine664:

Keep whining your own nipples. grin

You will be alright. grin

cheesy

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Pristine664:

This habit of trying hard to make it look like the Yorubas are suffering more will not help you guys in the long run because the reality is different from your wishes. There is serious suffering all over the country and Yorubas are not the worst hit. grin
But they hv started crying and begging over d net na
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by ezegenigbonine: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Make I die untop poverty than make igbo man rule me.

Amen
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Men trying to play God.Only God knows tomorrow,only God.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

They only love his Eba, akpu and kerosene. cheesy

They love Frank Nweke Junior's Okpa and jollof rice too.
Lolsssssss, hv u come across igbo praising ikpeazu before? U guys supported buhari and he failed woefully, now Tinubu una dun already dey cry and beg for food

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Don't mention.

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by wasuka14(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
The ipob miscreants you people raised in the SE have coconut head. They have no single regards for their header and leaders, hence they don't respect other region leaders too. Reason, they will continue to cry and remain marginalize till the end of the world.

Benwallt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/16/igbokwe-itll-take-igbo-20-25-years-of-hard-work-to-produce-president-of-nigeria/%3famp=1
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Kei144(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
There will be no more presidential election in Nigeria before the rapture. It is time for the wise to focus on the spiritual.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by mdimefields: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Leave south out of your talks, different region. Focus on your 5 states in east. Unity beggars, na by force?
Keep shut ignorant fellow. Should I educate you on Igbo groups that liters the South South> The Etches, Omuma, Egbema, Anioma and others>
Dont be blinded by hate and lie to yourself. These groups will eventually join their South East counterpart soon, then you can choke on your hate.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
wasuka14:
The ipob miscreants you people raised in the SE have coconut head. They have no single regards for their header and leaders, hence they don't respect other region leaders too. Reason, they will continue to cry and remain marginalize till the end of the world.

Mumu ... You and your tribe who has not marginalized, how is your life better than Igbos? I am ashamed of what i read here sometimes, are you guys normal? which tribe has presidency help? i spit on your bald head .... please continue your ass licking in peace and leave Igbo alone, we are not born to lick anus like your tribe grin grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
wasuka14:

Mumu can you focus on your ass licking so that your tribe can continue to produce president and let Igbos be .... Agbero with no future riff-raff miscreant grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by paramakina202: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
yom2:
everybody has a right to vote their conscience but don't go bragging and making unnecessary noise over it. Otherwise U may attract some unnecessary attention s. Look around and learn from others. We can't know it all. There's virtue in humility. Those acts of violence and denial were actually condemnable

How does their noise and bragging hurt you?
If everybody has a right to vote his choice don't you agree with me that Jeo Igbokwe lacks common sense for his baseless criticism of Igbos for voting their choice?
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by realmindz: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
DaddyCoool:
What good has producing almost all the heads of state since independence done Hausa people??

Then why are you pained that Obi lost.
Move on
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Nicenixon: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Treasure17:
Nonsense talk. The only hindrance to this is our electoral deficiency. Let the election be free and fair and see what will happen.
not only that, Hausas and majority of Yorubas won't still vote any igbo guy. Igbokwe said it all but stupidity won't allow you guys to still learn.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Omodua(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/16/igbokwe-itll-take-igbo-20-25-years-of-hard-work-to-produce-president-of-nigeria/%3famp=1
This man is suffering from schizophrenia. I pity him.

Igbos are Republican. They don't lick boots as others do. A proud people with rich history.

For his information, the tools used for the elections gave it to Obi. But was overturned by INEC in cahoot with Buhari and the presidency.

If Obi didn't win,why were Igbo's attacked in Lagos with cudgels and matchetes. Why the hate and ethnic narratives later?

This man is a lost goat looking for leeway and identity.

Shame unto YORUBAkwe!
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Pristine664: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Mumu you have run out of idea of what to write, go take care of your hungry people in iBADAN who can't survive without stealing rice on express, I thought your people should be living large by now since your fellow Yoruba won the election? Oponus

Keep whining your own nipples with different monikers. grin

You will be alright. cheesy
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Pristine664: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Miscreant there's nothing you can do other than wail and cry everyday when Igbo person become president of Nigeria .... didirin you can continue your wailing Igbo will never be president of Nigeria i no concern me grin grin grin

Why you wan come die on top the matter na? grin

Masking extreme pains with laugh emoji. cheesy
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Pristine664: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

I can confidently call you a Big FOOL and a waste to your parents or whoever raised you after reading this gibberish you wrote here
what has Igbo people done wrong? Igbos was insulted, chased and some got beaten in Lagos, can you show me where you have condemned that? now you are blaming Igbos for peter presidential ambition .... yes he got a lot of vote from the race and what is wrong with that? my advise is if you are one of the politicians or up coming politician you should go and lick ass of any tribe you want their vote, please do not involve Ndi Igbo in your madness or ambition to become Nigeria president ...... we do not care who become president or not because it benefit nobody apart from their families and close friends. thunder tear your anus there useless Efulefu grin grin grin.

You go explain tire! grin

cheesy
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by UnabashedIPOB: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
This idiot and a$$-licking waste of human flesh is still yapping. I wish somebody would shut him up for good!
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by 1972xy: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
paramakina202:

It will take Joe Igbokwe 250 years to get common sense.
Truth is bitter
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Menclothing: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
The problem of Nigeria can’t be solve by president

We need state and local government autonomy
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by aswani(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
fx45:
So it has become all about bragging rights and dick measurements? Very unfortunate. Reason why Nigeria has continued to deteriorate... Because we prioritize mundane nonsense

I don't know if you are new here but this has been the case ever since Peter Obi was made the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

Both sides have been willy waving since then.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by coleon(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
cathodekazim:

In a free and fair settings, mention one Northern state an Igbo man will win as the president of Nigeria. Even in Southwest, the closest you can get is Lagos and that's even a tall order. In a free and fair election, An igboman will always come a distant fourth. Bitter truth to swallow
Your assertion is not correct even though I'm not igbo. Obi won in nasarawa, plateau and FCT which are all in the north and that's despite all the electoral fraud so what do you mean by Igbo cannot win in the north?
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nicenixon:
not only that, Hausas and majority of Yorubas won't still vote any igbo guy. Igbokwe said it all but stupidity won't allow you guys to still learn.

You mean we should Learn from your stupid politic which has hindered the progress of your Country .... the same country where Fulanis killed other Nigerians scot free and nobody dare arrest them ... all in the name of politic, Mumu listen .... you should be learning from us not other way round, we will never worship any tribe because of Presidency position .. get that into your useless head
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by donmik: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
See who join the talk. Betrayed of their own freedom

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Kwankwaso At His Residence (Photos) / US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria / Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.