Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe (20052 Views)

Uzodimma: APGA Is Like Keke NAPEP, It Can’t Take Igbos Far In Getting Presidency / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by bluesugar18: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
20-25 yrs, so if Igbos fight fir their right their enemies u people keep blaming Igbos for ojukwu mistake. If the want Nigeria problem, if its Biafra problem. Simple let them go, anything can happen btwn 20-25 yrs even extinction of humans so don't predict anything.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
YouAreNobody:

You just asked an extremely foolish question but I'll answer you.
When you people vote useless leaders, the foolish policies they make affect us too.
That's why we care who gets elected to aso rock. When we have our own country, you guys can vote a rock as president and we won't give a damn.

Other tribes don't complain because of how your online hordes attack and cow them into submission. If the Igbos were mellow like others and swallow your bullshit they would've been your best friends

Does this answer your foolish question?

You really try by answering that stupid question, I will never answer such a question. my advice is our people should understand Nigeria can never be our country because our children will go through this nonsense when we die, i was lucky to have mingled with North and Yorubas, Yorubas are so evil and they have deep hatred for Igbos, I will never wish my worst enemy to go through what I went through, it's sickening and disgusting ..... I had a Yoruba wife with children but the woman is dead now, she died because of this hatred while I'm still waxing stronger everyday, the children are in university now but their Yoruba family never stop sowing seed of hatred in the heart of my children which I don't give a fvck about, they are women anyway and will get married in few years.... but I never stopped handling my responsibility as a father starting from the daycare until University .... they will likely marry there, the grandmother and their mother sisters are in charge of their decisions .... While I'm the one footing every single bill, well I am doing it firstly as a father and Igbo man who will never run away from his responsibilities like Yorubas, Yes I am doing quite well.

A Yoruba man would have run away and forgotten his children.
I spit on your tribe

Igbos are your father in anything

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by potent5(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Shut up, rice bandit like you. Sophisticated homeless bushman
RapistOnBail:

Only people who take most their Advices from either mad men or road side beer parlor vibes and cruise will come out and boldly say these rubbish you and your clan keep saying. #RubbishTalks.

When you fail to forecast the future, you remain stagnant, roaming and roaming same circle with no clear difection/Identity...

The igbos are in this category.. You lots think it's just by occupying peoples land and doing businesses, claiming their lands and being arrogantly rude to Authority, but my friend, I'll remind you something, you have no say in the *Federal Level No More*.

Connect the dots and you'll see your tiny Dot land don't have any future...

In time to come, you'll beg other tribe to come do business in your sad east, cos of policies against the East....

You don't know politics, as well as your fathers and mothers you left in poverty in the east, you only know how to do business and occupy land, but no worries, softly and gradually, we will dispose you all from Nigeria.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
luluman:
The topic seem to pain you, SORRY!

Son of MC OLUOMO epain you baje baje
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by AAADE(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kk
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by BALLOSKI: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

I can bet it with my blokos you have not eaten since morning, what have you gain from president Obasanja, vice president Yem and now Tinubu? you are only a phool, help your people in Ibadan stealing rice everywhere
eat? Hunger is your problem. Waking up to think of what to eat is not a problem anymore. Allah has taken care of that aspect of my life. Worry about yourself. I'm not hungry.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Gandrova: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
rintileri:
Gutter adviser how many years did it take you of selling out your people so they can dash you gutter adviser? Wretched politicians
Bitter pills is very difficult to swallow
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Gandrova: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

IGBOS this, Igbos that.😏

Anyways, the Igbos I know are Not desperate to produce President.

They are Hustlers and think more of making 💰 Money. 😊😊

Not Palliative Beggars like some Tribes. 😟😌

Keep decieving yourself and your likes, Your scammer and demi god Pithobi couldn't achieved his diabolical aim as President. Una go tey for bus stop !

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Gandrova: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
tsdarkside:
they still dont understand the damage their big mouths has caused to their reputation....

when we told them before elections that obi cant win,they didnt believed it....
somebody that is in the middle of this political class is tellin them now,but they will still not listen....

going around abusin people and still await the same people to like you later is foolishness....
It is a generational problem they don't know.
How can you attack someone yet, you want the person to vote for you. No be juju be that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by DaddyCoool: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
KingOKON:

What a dumb ass jjust like MNK all you Igbos are extremely dumb and only good as village scumbag

Tafewe Balewa is not Hause, he is from Balewa local government which have a great christian population
I won't tell you his tribe either you research orwait for your village professor MNK to come tell you....very dumb people

I don't want to call you an idiot as I am actually inside a church right now.
Balewa was Gera which is close to Hausa, and Moslem, but more importantly Hausa is euphemism for "North", and the power behind Balewa was Ahmadu Bello. Go find out his tribe and religion!
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by BannedUser: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You really try by answering that stupid question, I will never answer such a question. my advice is our people should understand Nigeria can never be our country because our children will go through this nonsense when we die, i was lucky to have mingled with North and Yorubas, Yorubas are so evil and they have deep hatred for Igbos, I will never wish my worst enemy to go through what I went through, it's sickening and disgusting ..... I had a Yoruba wife with children but the woman is dead now, she died because of this hatred while I'm still waxing stronger everyday, the children are in university now but their Yoruba family never stop sowing seed of hatred in the heart of my children which I don't give a fvck about, they are women anyway and will get married in few years.... but I never stopped handling my responsibility as a father starting from the daycare until University .... they will likely marry there, the grandmother and their mother sisters are in charge of their decisions .... While I'm the one footing every single bill, well I am doing it firstly as a father and Igbo man who will never run away from his responsibilities like Yorubas, Yes I am doing quite well.

A Yoruba man would have run away and forgotten his children.
I spit on your tribe

Igbos are your father in anything

Sorry to say, but you are an example of an old person that lacks wisdom. If you as a person have a problem with the whole Yoruba tribe then the problem lies within you.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
BALLOSKI:
eat? Hunger is your problem. Waking up to think of what to eat is not a problem anymore. Allah has taken care of that aspect of my life. Worry about yourself. I'm not hungry.

Drinking garri every morning, afternoon and night is not what Allah would wish on his children, you are hungry and suffering ... Call Tinubu to bring food for you and your family ... soap can be forgotten in your neck for 3 days without you noticing it because hunger has dig big hole there. Presidency cannot help any tribe
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Reflect7: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Odibembem:

My friend don't lie and pretend, Igbos are angry and embittered that Obi lost. How do u even try to deny that? Go to the comment section of any social media news or handle or check out any Igbo celebrity or so called content creator, they are angry and cursing over the loss if Obi. Who is threatening d judiciary and co over d election tribunal? It's Igbos. So don't pretend u guys don't want d presidency,u guys want d presidency like mad just that unforty u don't have d means of getting it cos u don't know how to play politics. An Edo or Deltan would become President of Nigeria before an Igbo man

These Igbos suffer from group narcissism.

Narcissists are NEVER wrong in their own eyes.

There is nothing you will preach to them that they will not return with a counter accusation or snide remark.

Don’t try to reason with them. Just put them in their place and ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
BannedUser:

Sorry to say, but you are an example of an old person that lacks wisdom. If you as a person have a problem with the whole Yoruba tribe then the problem lies within you.

You are the definition of Oponu without single brain cell in there .... one thing I notice during my courtship is that none of my people supported the relationship ... because I was not raised to hate or see things in ethnic way because I used to believe in one Nigeria before until I find this forum then I begin to understand what happened to me .... you guys are evil full of hatred ...yes there are good ones among you but the evil ones are accountable ... those your people wished i was still married to their daughter before she died ... Yes I refused to treat her illness because the new man sleeping with her should do that .. My job is to take good care of my children.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reflect7:

These Igbos suffer from group narcissism.

Narcissists are NEVER wrong in their own eyes.

There is nothing you will preach to them that they will not return with a counter accusation or snide remark.

Don’t try to reason with them. Just put them in their place and ignore them.

You are a big fool, the Igbos was upset with what happened in lagos, has nothing to do with the presidential election because the Country is a jungle ... if you want to win election in Nigeria hire many million thugs, collect the polling Unit hard copy ... finish
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Reflect7: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
creativehubb:

My area here, a lot of Igbo miscreants and poor immigrants from southeast, why una go come here dey lie like say na only una get money. I get money pass all the Igbo people I know, stop this stupid talk about money, if una get money una go dey una town and region not parading around the country, even where you are not wanted. This is poor man talk.

Narcissists have a false image of themselves they always project. They have a very fragile ego, and need to maintain that false image (“all Igbos are prosperous”) to protect their fragile ego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by yom2(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Morbeta11:
A better Nigeria is what we want, not where the messiah comes from. A particular part of Nigeria had held that position with absolutely nothing to show for it.
then find an intelligent and tactful way to push ur cause. Not by generating bad feelings for urself with ur approach

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by tungamaje: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
jconsulting:

One of the benefits is the Blue rail, the red one is coming soon...... Eko Atlantic is on the way, progressive people think about coming generation not for themselves.
Is that all? The green rail will put food in your tummy. Gloating with an empty stomach. I can't but laugh
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by yom2(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Dude stop talking nonsense, you are not making any sense
ok I must agree with U by fire by force. That's where u guys has continued to loss. Build bridges u will not. Where is ur sense of empathy non. Only sense of self sophistication and qualification can not help u. Learn from history.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Reflect7: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You are a big fool, the Igbos was upset with what happened in lagos, has nothing to do with the presidential election because the Country is a jungle ... if you want to win election in Nigeria hire many million thugs, collect the polling Unit hard copy ... finish

So as you are now, with your fat MUMU HEAD, you actually believe that Obi won the election?

Lemme see…. All those Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas, that you have been abusing and hating on and calling ‘zoo animals’, and doing sit at home to secede from them, that those same people trooped out in their millions to vote for your son to rule them?

Can’t you see you are a MUMU?

You be real DONKEY. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by tungamaje: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
LaRosa01:
that same benefit when make una won kill una self untop 3rd position when won be first.

Baba, you didn't say anything. I was thinking you would say something to answer my question
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Edo and Igbo are one. An Edo presidency is an Igbo presidency. Edo and Igbos are Biafrans. Edo MUST join Biafra.
Why would proud Edo people leave Benin for slavafra. If anything Igbos should join Benin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reflect7:

Narcissists have a false image of themselves they always project. They have a very fragile ego, and need to maintain that false image (“all Igbos are prosperous”) to protect their fragile ego.

Mumu you never know you are the real definition of Narcissist here, which ego are you talking about? you want everybody to worship and shape their politics like your slave master Fulanis, how many countries have you heard of Fulanis control in Africa apart from Nigeria? How can nomad people control visionary people? Most of you from the waste side are so gullible and disgusting, Can you live in Nigeria without the Igbos? Answer is capital No, because you don't want to share country with backward people, so Igbos most be in the mist .... Let me be honest with you, we can never be in good term until end of this world
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Why would proud Edo people leave Benin for slavafra. If anything Igbos should join Benin

Why don't you wait for the Edo people to say that, USELESS AND COWARD TRIBE grin grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Why don't you wait for the Edo people to say that, USELESS AND COWARD TRIBE grin grin
Have they ever once advocated to be apart of your slaveafra? Why can’t you stick with your 5 states? You scared you’ll be exposed grin grin grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Morbeta11(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
yom2:
then find an intelligent and tactful way to push ur cause. Not by generating bad feelings for urself with ur approach

I hope you are really enjoying your Nigeria. My personal wealth and well-being is paramount before this fruitless argument......am at work, let's do this another day.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Mumu you never know you are the real definition of Narcissist here, which ego are you talking about? you want everybody to worship and shape their politics like your slave master Fulanis, how many countries have you heard of Fulanis control in Africa apart from Nigeria? How can nomad people control visionary people? Most of you from the waste side are so gullible and disgusting, Can you live in Nigeria without the Igbos? Answer is capital No, because you don't want to share country with backward people, so Igbos most be in the mist .... Let me be honest with you, we can never be in good term until end of this world
One day it’s Fulani control Nigeria the next it’s yorubanization of Nigeria. That’s what happens when you are cursed with hatred to the point where you contradict yourself

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by pquaver(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

I can confidently call you a Big FOOL and a waste to your parents or whoever raised you after reading this gibberish you wrote here
what has Igbo people done wrong? Igbos was insulted, chased and some got beaten in Lagos, can you show me where you have condemned that? now you are blaming Igbos for peter presidential ambition .... yes he got a lot of vote from the race and what is wrong with that? my advise is if you are one of the politicians or up coming politician you should go and lick ass of any tribe you want their vote, please do not involve Ndi Igbo in your madness or ambition to become Nigeria president ...... we do not care who become president or not because it benefit nobody apart from their families and close friends. thunder tear your anus there useless Efulefu grin grin grin.

My friend will you shut up your dirty mout. Nne gi ewu.. Nna gi bu onye ihurihu.... You are the waste.. A non entity.. Some one who cant think for himself... Did anyone attack those that voted in the southeast? You go another man has go dey form voltron.. If u like dont reflect tryam next election.. This time a ga aku gi ihe tinker kuru pan.. Nama na enwghi uburu..

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reflect7:

So as you are now, with your fat MUMU HEAD, you actually believe that Obi won the election?

Lemme see…. All those Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas, that you have been abusing and hating on and calling ‘zoo animals’, and doing sit at home to secede from them, that those same people trooped out in their millions to vote for your son to rule them?

Can’t you see you are a MUMU?

You be real DONKEY. grin

Your father must be worthless, useless and a Bastard for giving birth to Animal and manner less Idiota like you, where did Igbos Insult Hausas, your problem is because we refused to join you to lick Fulanis Anus, can you continue to lick their ANUS in peace and leave us alone? Ilorin come to my mind, It's gone forever all because of this stupid politic your people has been playing with no achievement .... Call your worthless pale to challenge me Oponu didirin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
pquaver:

My friend will you shut up your dirty mout. Nne gi ewu.. Nna gi bu onye ihurihu.... You are the waste.. A non entity.. Some one who cant think for himself... Did anyone attack those that voted in the southeast? You go another man has go dey form voltron.. If u like dont reflect tryam next election.. This time a ga aku gi ihe tinker kuru pan.. Nama na enwghi uburu..

You can't even write in Igbo properly ..meaning you used google translate .... Idiota with no brain, explain to Igbos here how they form voltron in Lagos prior to Governorship Election ...
You can continue to abuse and insult that your Idiota who raised you, because he raised a useless man with low self esteem ... please show me where you condemned what they did to the Igbos and those who look like the Igbos in Lagos? if it was the igbos who did it, Nigeria would have been on fire ... I repeat it again!! you are useless fuull including the stuped Idiota who raised you ... how old are you? Otu Nnegi grin grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wahabfuture: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Naijaboy18:

One day it’s Fulani control Nigeria the next it’s yorubanization of Nigeria. That’s what happens when you are cursed with hatred to the point where you contradict yourself

How can Yoruba control Nigeria when they cannot even control Ilorin? talk less of Nigeria, are you sick? dude you are a slave to the Fulanis, your forefathers is aware of this slavery.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

How can Yoruba control Nigeria when they cannot even control Ilorin? talk less of Nigeria, are you sick? dude you are a slave to the Fulanis, your forefathers is aware of this slavery.
Yet you people are crying Yorubanization here. It’s funny exposing your hypocrisy. I love your hatred it’s hilarious because it’s so pathetic 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Prince Fatiu Akiolu As New LASAA Boss / The Best Dress-Code For Nigeria's Leaders And Politicians. / Court Re-affirms Sheriff’s Sack As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.