Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Pls Help If U Are In Yabatech. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help If U Are In Yabatech. (882 Views)

Protest In Yabatech Over Death Of A Final Year Student (see Photos) / SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS / Mass Riot Going On In Yabatech Now. School Gates Shut! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help If U Are In Yabatech. by nicky4lif(f): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2011
Pls I was told that yabatech does not do part time.other person told me they do but the registation has closed.pls who has. Info abt that?I really need to know pls.
Re: Pls Help If U Are In Yabatech. by charlesnwu: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
i am going to be very blunt with you here.

i dont know their current session but i graduated from that school

i will suggest that you either go for a part time in the university,full time in the polytechnic.

reason being that they spend more and lack recognition.

just in case you are thinking of how to raise the funds to go to a regular full time school, please think twice as u may do business alongside.

it has worked for people, it will work for you good luck
Re: Pls Help If U Are In Yabatech. by nicky4lif(f): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
Thanks dear,but which university shld I apply for.lasu is not selling form this year,I don't know abt unilag.I wanted to buy from celeb university but their fee is somethings else(200,000)which will be too much for me.y I want to go for part time is because I want to be working as I'm schoolin being that I will be the one to be paying for everytin.pls advice me on what to do.thnks
Re: Pls Help If U Are In Yabatech. by nicky4lif(f): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
Thanks dear,but which university shld I apply for.lasu is not selling form this year,I don't know abt unilag.I wanted to buy from celeb university but their fee is somethings else(200,000)which will be too much for me.y I want to go for part time is because I want to be working as I'm schoolin being that I will be the one to be paying for everytin.pls advice me on what to do.thnks
Re: Pls Help If U Are In Yabatech. by charlesnwu: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2011
Please note that everything i am saying here is in my opinion and may not be God's will for you.

Get a regular university admission, easier with the northern universities.

write jamb if u have to,go for post ume tests, it is better off.

just to let you know, even with the fact that i am a full time graduate i still some times consider going to a regular university.

please dont waste your time and funds.

Good luck as you make your decisions
Re: Pls Help If U Are In Yabatech. by nicky4lif(f): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2011
Thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

The Re-shadule Aptitude Text For The New Federal Uni.ebonyi (funai) / Admission Assistance In Uiniversities In Ogun State / Please How Much Is Masters In Public And International Affairs(mpia) ,part-time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.