Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA (20988 Views)

Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" / Tekno Was Never Arrested ― Manager Says / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Praktikals(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
angry
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

Who and who did MohBad go to fight that he got his hands fractured

Who was the auxiliary nurse that administered an injection on him at home instead of an hospital

How can a 27 be hypertensive with such heart beat rate, pulse

Why was he hurriedly buried without proper autopsy

I trust police to scatter all they are trying to hide, his father isn't speaking up all needs to be known, he is covering up some details

Poverty and cowardice of his father is shameful. I rather not have a dad than the likes of Mohbads father. A very useless man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Mohbad don die, let the boy be we know nothing is going to happen. Important thing is people should learn from the story..
shsshh!
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by iamtardey: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
We all know that’s a lie right

1 Like

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Mohbad don die, let the boy be we know nothing is going to happen. Important thing is people should learn from the story..

Wetin to learn

1 Like

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Idaclaudia: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

shsshh!
Nairamarly in tears as his 100 million naira house is burned down by mohbad angry friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqRZ46LOsK8

2 Likes

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by talented321: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Wetin to learn
is not by force to learn...

1 Like

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
festacman:
That burial that gave Mohbad is sacrilegious.

Mohbad deserves a decent burial. Why can't his friends in music industry organize candle light procession, night of songs as a Christian, industry tribute nite and laying of flowers on his grave.

I know many young artistes don't belong to PMAN but isn't this a perfect opportunity for PMAN and it's president Pretty Okafor to exert relevance and sell itself to these young hustling musicians. PMAN should at least issue a statement for police to investigate Mohbad's death, spearhead candle procession, visit his young wife and call on young musicians to take advantage of the legal PMAN's structure and clout in their careers.

Ask the very anyhow father why he had to hurriedly bury his son in less than 36hrs

2 Likes

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by EBMedia: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
The video
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by EBMedia: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Everyone now lies effortlessly and casually these days among our government officials.

Even in the face of glaring evidence, they still lie without thinking or remorse.

What a country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Streetdreamx(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
So many issues to uncover from naira Marley, Sam Larry, Zinoleesky to ndlea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by PlaysNigeria: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Osibajo2023: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
BigYash:
Its possible Naira Marley hired some persons to dress like ndlea to have him poisoned .. If we were in a working country,investigating this case would have been very easy.. But as it is now,nothing go happen.
I thought as much, those guys are terrible

3 Likes

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Daneguakhi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
https://guardian.ng/life/ndlea-gives-reasons-for-zinoleesky-and-mohbad-arrest/

NDLEA GIVES REASONS FOR ZINOLEESKY AND MOHBAD ARREST
By OREORITSE TARIEMI
24 February 2022 | 2:24 pm

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has opened up on the details of the arrest of singers Zinoleesky and Mohbad.

A viral video released on Thursday morning showed officers of the NDLEA arresting the artists at their home in Lekki.

While an eyewitness claimed that the arrests were made without a warrant, the agency revealed that they had arrested them following a tip of drugs possession.

Speaking to Daily Trust, Femi Babafemi, the Director of Media and Advocacy, said, “Yes, they have been arrested because we had reliable information that they were in possession of drugs. We moved in on them and recovered drugs. That is why five of them were arrested; three males and two females.”

“When their house was searched, we found in their possession molly and cannabis. The investigation is still ongoing, but we have to trace where they are getting these substances from.”

While the singers remain in custody, their record label Marian Records, run by Naira Marley, has yet to publicly comment on the arrest.

However, Naira Marley took to Instagram to express his aggravation shortly after the arrest.

He wrote, “I’m so angry right now.”

grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Bridget95(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
festacman:
That burial that gave Mohbad is sacrilegious.

Mohbad deserves a decent burial. Why can't his friends in music industry organize candle light procession, night of songs as a Christian, industry tribute nite and laying of flowers on his grave.

I know many young artistes don't belong to PMAN but isn't this a perfect opportunity for PMAN and it's president Pretty Okafor to exert relevance and sell itself to these young hustling musicians. PMAN should at least issue a statement for police to investigate Mohbad's death, spearhead candle procession, visit his young wife and call on young musicians to take advantage of the legal PMAN's structure and clout in their careers.
You don't expect PMAN to get involved in an issue that isn't that of a registered member.

1 Like

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by seborrhic: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Ask the very anyhow father why he had to hurriedly bury his son in less than 36hrs
Father is saying he heard he was given injection by a nurse,that he doesn't know the hospital he was taken to,but is quick to be collecting cash from sympathisers and quickly gave go ahead to bring his corpse to Ikorodu to be buried.
Your popular son,a public figure fell ill or treated by someone,you can't tell the medical facility or the person that treated him and what he complained of that needed medical attention
Any reasonable person with commonsense would start to know there is something fishy going on from the family's side.
But,no,the scapegoats if not the killers should be Marley,Sam Larry and NDLEA,that the family and close confidantes are conveniently putting out or telling lazy bloggers,to most probably divert attention from their culpability or the real cause they know would tarnish all these good personae he is getting after death.
I bet anything if a formal request for exhumation of the body for autopsy is made,the family would refuse because they are afraid of the truth and rather revel in the online onslaught and accusations being thrown around.
No YOUNG man dies from an ear infection or natural causes.Only one of three things can kill someone of that age:an accident,an underlying serious medical issue,like heart or any of the cancers,or hard drugs abuse or overdose.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by bonechamberlain(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonny95:
Lies from the pit of hell
That ignorant man may not even know what he is talking about, denying shamelessly something that happened. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by ChristianMuslim: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
I wonder if people working in that NDLEA are graduate or even pass through school, before you lie, dont they check very well, something that's is all over the internet, people you paraded, you are now denying, its obvious that NDLEA killed him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by ojehmario1969(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonny95:
Omo I wonder o
Why the lies haba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Anyone can be framed and accused falsely. Someone may have been paid to drop the drugs in his house so as to implicate him, then they made sure they put it in the news, nap him and poison him. The guy is dead and truth is burried forever because I don't know if those who are supposed to dig out the truth will do it or back out due to fear and big names involved. So no one may ever get to know the truth. Stay away from culti$m and bahd gangs, yet they don't want to listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by santakris(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonny95:
Internet never forget

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by festacman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bridget95:
You don't expect PMAN to get involved in an issue that isn't that of a registered member.

Yes, I agree but this is an opportunity for PMAN to sell itself to young musicians.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by jclassiq(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

Who was the auxiliary nurse that administered an injection on him at home instead of an hospital

I trust police to scatter all they are trying to hide, his father isn't speaking up all needs to be known, he is covering up some details

I might be wrong but I have reason to believe that guy has been suffering anxiety without knowing it. It's enough to k*ll him because it's not managed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Goodman2023: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

The topic is about NDLEA ...stop driving to the bush

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Maxxim: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Truth, he didn't get arrested, he even did a video of em accusing marlians record on the day of arrest of them giving Zino more privilege than he's getting which seems like he was hallucinating that day, prolly he was high on drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by pcagbaji(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
I no understand the language
Please who can help translate

1 Like

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by windvane(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

You left the main point....NDLEA came to their studio to pick mohbad and zino,they were released after 2 days but same NDLEA is claiming they were never arrested,that simply means NDLEA is lying or some organized fake NDLEA to arrest him, according to his story...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by greggng: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chummynoni:
It is certain the bad eggs in NDLEA must have carried out that devilish act. They are everywhere in government agencies carrying out assignments for mafias . Mohbad knew what he was saying when he said they gave him something to drink. Nigeria is getting scarier to live in day by day. You report someone to the police, the person pay at the backyard, you the complainant gets locked up. You whistleblow a drug cartel to the agency, the agency will inform those you report that you are the snitch, the cartel gun you down , and it’s 6 feet below. Nigeria is long gone 😩😩

Why should he be a target?
What is special about him to be the target of many bad people?
Yesterday I saw a video where he was being beaten by some hoodlums....There most be something strange a t him to be involved in many troubles .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama: It's An Embarrassment Being Called An Actress These Days / Cassandra Gabriel - "Madam Carol" In FACE2FACE Is Dead / Most Paid Nigerian Entertainers 2012!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.