Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA (20989 Views)

Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" / Tekno Was Never Arrested ― Manager Says / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by lomprico(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonny95:
Lies from the pit of hell

For them to deny arresting him, it's true they poisoned him

2 Likes

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Eriokanmi: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
He must have suffered heavy internal bleeding due to random battering.

Oh Well, train your children in the right way and when they grow up, they'd not depart from it.

The sequence at which young artistes and celebs die nowadays, compared to what obtained in the olden days is appealing. Vices are now the order of the day.

In those days, when you heard someone died, you'd not feel alright psychologically for some days. To even kill is like a mirage. Today, they kill for fun.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by virginchaser(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
A big lesson to be learned by our youths.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Originalsly: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
At 27.... man claims ... on video ... he was given something to drink by the agency that's killing him ... he dies shortly after .... no autopsy ... is buried. The agency is now sending a threat to the ones that made this public... basically.... we're coming after you..... a public threat of a government agency on a private citizen. And we wonder why there are coups in other "democratic countries".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Jagabanarmy: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonny95:
Busted lies... don't mind them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Quenncee: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ndlea vs inec vs tribunal

Who be king of lies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Error401: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
He was on drugs? He was incoherent? Is like head dey pain you or maybe u saw a different video
Ibechris2:
I knew the guy was on bastard drug...May his soul rest in Peace.

He was incoherent and his situation was inexplicable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Ibechris2: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
sophirebenitez:

God will judge all of you blaming the dead while doing subtle damage control. If you were paid for it, you will drown in blood money.

They were taking drugs man...everyone including me would reap whatever we sow.

He was a drug addict abi u want us to say he's a medical practitioner.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by fortunez1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
festacman:
That burial that they gave Mohbad is sacrilegious.

Mohbad deserves a decent burial. Why can't his friends in music industry organize candle light procession, night of songs as a Christian, industry tribute nite and laying of flowers on his grave.

I know many young artistes don't belong to PMAN but isn't this a perfect opportunity for PMAN and it's president Pretty Okafor to exert relevance and sell itself to these young hustling musicians. PMAN should at least issue a statement for police to investigate Mohbad's death, spearhead candle procession, visit his young wife and call on young musicians to take advantage of the legal PMAN's structure and clout in their careers.
you try but don't let your enemy kill you cheaply when you could have helped yourself. Why didn't Imole may his soul rest in peace travel out or better still relocate to a safer haven like they say "out of site is out of mind" but he chose to stay knowing they can kill him anytime. You can't stay around cultists that intends to finish you but if you relocate at least that will help you stay more alive and less hyper. Omo staying alive this days is with wisdom and may God help us in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Polyol(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
On this Mohbad case, I'll never support the mob. Investigation has not been carried out and the mob's already pointing fingers at nairamarley. All of una wey believe say naira get hand for mohbad death dey craze.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Gadafi001(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Haa.. see lie
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Menclothing: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Drugs addict

Stay away from gangs his friends have poison him

Drugs sellers and gangs are dreadful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Otunbakayce: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Mohbad don die, let the boy be we know nothing is going to happen. Important thing is people should learn from the story..
This your statement is devoid of common Sense and it's quite insensitive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by talented321: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
The same common sense u lack by quoting me...
Otunbakayce:
This your statement is devoid of common Sense and it's quite insensitive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Brushstrokes20: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Shut da fuk up! # stupid lies! 😏😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by festacman(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
fortunez1:
you try but don't let your enemy kill you cheaply when you could have helped yourself. Why didn't Imole may his soul rest in peace travel out or better still relocate to a safer haven like they say "out of site is out of mind" but he chose to stay knowing they can kill him anytime. You can't stay around cultists that intends to finish you but if you relocate at least that will help you stay more alive and less hyper. Omo staying alive this days is with wisdom and may God help us in Jesus name, Amen.

I agree. You run to fight another day and with his visibility and internet, he could have still made music and earn income from anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by adedayo3193(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Wetin to learn

Just imagine the trash the guy wrote?i was also wondering what he learnt
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Rebuke: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Well, one day, we shall all know the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp-zDPS1vC4

From the story I heard, Mohbad never claimed he was detained but that he was given a bottle 🍼 of water to drink and was asked to leave thereafter, and this collaborates his mother's claim in the video above.

The question now is, who gave him the substance?

1 Like

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by youngrichnigga: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
So, who arrested him? Police should look into it angry sad angry angry angry
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Babastrong(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Some enemies could camouflage as NDLEA officers to do the evil.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by MartinsD12(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Danews1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxRQg_fNntU/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Lies I don't trust any Nigeria government agency, bunch of evildoers
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by MartinsD12(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

Who and who did MohBad go to fight that he got his hands fractured, why are they fighting him

Who was the auxiliary nurse that administered an injection on him at home instead of an hospital

How can a 27 be hypertensive with such heart beat rate, pulse

Why was he hurriedly buried without proper autopsy

I trust police to scatter all they are trying to hide, his father isn't speaking up all needs to be known, he is covering up some details

Exactly the question they don't want to talk about who is the nurse and what is contained in that injection that made him go info coma and never wake up again , who is the nurse, why is that nurse walking free today
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Connected1: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Mohbad don die, let the boy be we know nothing is going to happen. Important thing is people should learn from the story..
Learn what exactly?

Are you stupid?

People should learn that they can be oppressed, maltreated then die of depression and nothing can be done.

You no get sense I swear.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by talented321: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Since his death, what impact are u playing to make sure he get justice apart from making noise with ur blind phone..
What impact did u play when he was alive... Don't be stupid..
Connected1:

Learn what exactly?

Are you stupid?

People should learn that they can be oppressed, maltreated then die of depression and nothing can be done.

You no get sense I swear.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by davit: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonny95:

They no sabi lie at all.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by DesChyko: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Interesting.

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by azeezboi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ibechris2:
I knew the guy was on bastard drug...May his soul rest in Peace.

He was incoherent and his situation was inexplicable.

You no go die better and such treatment shall be melted out on you too
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by BALLOSKI: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

Who and who did MohBad go to fight that he got his hands fractured, why are they fighting him

Who was the auxiliary nurse that administered an injection on him at home instead of an hospital

How can a 27 be hypertensive with such heart beat rate, pulse

Why was he hurriedly buried without proper autopsy

I trust police to scatter all they are trying to hide, his father isn't speaking up all needs to be known, he is covering up some details

I've never seen a more useless father!

The same man went to Naira Marley and was treated like a kid talking to a king on his bed.

He allowed his son to be buried hurriedly and his neck was bent in a coffin that was not his size.

He helped to destroy all evidences and he's keeping quiet. Is he being threatened?

One thing happened for sure. The real NDLEA arrested Zinoleesky and Co, then the fake ones that would come for the real job came and picked Mohbad and poisoned him.

Except someone is going to prove to me that Mohbad was in the same cell with Zino and others, then i'd believe what NDLEA is saying is a lie.

Naira Marley and his crew staged Zino's arrest and use that as a decoy to rope Mohbad in for execution. Deadly guys!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by BALLOSKI: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
DesChyko:
Interesting.
Then the ones that was out to do a hatchet job had Mohbad and poisoned him and the other guys kept Zino for the story to look real.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by Kutunban: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
festacman:
That burial that they gave Mohbad is sacrilegious.

Mohbad deserves a decent burial. Why can't his friends in music industry organize candle light procession, night of songs as a Christian, industry tribute nite and laying of flowers on his grave.

I know many young artistes don't belong to PMAN but isn't this a perfect opportunity for PMAN and it's president Pretty Okafor to exert relevance and sell itself to these young hustling musicians. PMAN should at least issue a statement for police to investigate Mohbad's death, spearhead candle procession, visit his young wife and call on young musicians to take advantage of the legal PMAN's structure and clout in their careers.

You are ignorant about the street.
Re: We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA by festacman(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kutunban:

You are ignorant about the street.

If you insist, street boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama: It's An Embarrassment Being Called An Actress These Days / Cassandra Gabriel - "Madam Carol" In FACE2FACE Is Dead / Most Paid Nigerian Entertainers 2012!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.