Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' (19951 Views)

APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by flokii: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Their cup go soon full..
When Yorubas start reciprocating now, the Igbo man that owns Arise TV will start playing victim, pulling the ethnic cards. He get luck say no be Rivers State the gutter station dey.

Slandering a sitting President's name while you operate from his base in Lagos.. fear no dey catch these Igbo people atal.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Ten06(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
And he is a propaganda human being
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Digriz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
sms4sure:
I don't like Reno but Arise is becoming truly propaganda TV. Rufai think he's smart but he's smartness will destroy the wonderful News station if caution is not taken.
Because he's a fearless journalist, truths actually hurts.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Ecosystem4u: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
This man is long over due for a political post, he has made enough noise to be noticed haba undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Godfullsam(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Arise Tv really fall hand. A reputable news media like Arise Tv should be professional enough not to take side with anyone or political party but to be neutral in their dealings and broadcasting.

Rufai is way too emotional for a journalist. His affiliation with PO and Labour party is too obvious.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by jmoore(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
flokii:
Their cup go soon full..
When Yorubas start reciprocating now, the Igbo man that owns Arise TV will start playing victim, pulling the ethnic cards. He get luck say no be Rivers State the gutter station dey.

Slandering a sitting President's name while you operate from his base in Lagos.. fear no dey catch these Igbo people atal.
Shut up! Invade the tv station and get shot at sight.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by TruthsFM: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Godfullsam:

This man just challenged Arise Tv to sue him if there any atom of lie in what he said.

Arise Tv and it's crew should do the needful and sue him if he lied.

I trust Rufai will not hesitate to sue Reno if he is lieing.
Rufai Oseni will surely sue him. Court will be full. Infact Arise tv company will sue him too
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by emilas1979(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
teally?
nlfpmod:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri:

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by ElSudani: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Arise TV is a poor excuse for a news station.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by costandi(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
TruthsFM:
Reno Omokri is another ffk in disguise. Lies and propaganda full his brain 🧠
In disguise? Dude is worse than FFK. FFK at least has his former ministerial portfolio as an inhibitor to full fledged madness. Reno is a nonentity who has nothing to lose.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by slimfit1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
jumper524:
Wheh they say there's no such thing as bad publicity, arise TV has proven so multiple times.
They can't beat channels TV on merit or professional journalism rather they rely on controversies to remain relevant.
It's the same reason why people like oseni rufai is a frequent face amongst their staff as he's a good market business for bad publicity.

I follow the likes of Daniel regba on twitter not because he's authentic with information or has quality content on his timeline rather I follow him cos he's updated with trending situation.

Why does he trend?
Mostly because people are just waiting to criticise him.

Who are those people?
Daniel regba pawn.

Now that's what reno is to arise TV.
Hes just one of their numerous pawns.

I think your brain is made in China, people like you should be living in North Korea.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by complexstuffs(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
AriseTV will eventually fall if they continue to spread falsehood

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by paramakina202: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reno does not support Tinubu but every day he is everywhere defending Tinubu.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by TruthsFM: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
costandi:
In disguise? Dude is worse than FFK. FFK at least has his former ministerial portfolio as an inhibitor to full fledged madness. Reno is a nonentity who has nothing to lose.
yes
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Then what is TVC?
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Phred1717: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
I'm not disputing the fact that Rufai is not giving the guest audience to air out their view. But this same Reno is just seeking for attention where there's none. The same Tinubu he's drumming support for, is someone he personally destroyed. Why not have a stand on your fight for a better society
Tareq1105:

As a journalist, you have to balance your assessment or comments and give people the benefits of the doubt.

As a journalist, you should allow your guest to air his perspective on the issue, let him own his views, not that you would put words in his mouth.

You don't have to be fighting a guest on live TV just bcoz he doesn't share your views.

Rufai Oseni is definitely biased and I'm happy all his lies against Tinubu, and his open support for Eluuupeee came to zero.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by complexstuffs(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Is this guy still working for Atiku because I am not understanding again o

So because he is working for Atiku means he should be a liar like Rifai Oseni?

Reno Omokri works and is a supporter of Atiku but chose not to be peddling fake rumours unlike Rufai Oseni who works for Peter Obi but has been in all types of scandalous lies.

What OBIDIENTS don't know is that you don't have to lie on the opposition as these lies will come back to hount you later down the road.

Take for instance, one of the biggest reasons most northerners hated IIGB0S which rubbed off Peter Obi was the malicious lie they told that Buhari was dead and that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan. That singular made most northerners to vote against Peter Obi in the presidential elections.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by waveman2: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
If the masses could not kick them out in 2023 you think you will be able to kick them out in 2027.Growup Tinubu is not a democrat,he will turn inec to his personal handbag and kill every opposition.Its only the north that would be able to remove him which I also doubt cos he knows their problem is money and he already have his foot soldiers there.
nairalanda1:
It is looking more and more like Tinubu went to CSU, graduated from CSU, and is a bonafide graduate.

At the end of the day, Tinubu and APC should not be running Nigeria. APC failed for 8 years running Nigeria, Tinubu should be blasted for bringing Buhari on us, and for wrong decisions like opposing fuel subsidy removal in 2012....something that every Nigerian should have supported then, regardless of whetther you opposed or supported GEJ, because the economy was being ruined then

But if you believe that Tinubu did not go to CSU, then you believe that all the top companies that employed him to work for them in the 1980's were employing an Oluwole certificate holder...because. That is utterly utterly riddiculous.

Honestly, I don't like the way Nigerians go about their oppositon. They claim they are in the right, yet use evil means in their oppositon, including lying. (Yes, that includes APC when they were in oppositon.).

Maybe in 1983 there was a conspiracy to put Tinubu on the throne of Nigeria in 2023, by giving him a series of high top notch jobs with top companies. Maybe. Just like the plot to make Buhari president in 2015 began by admitting him into the Nigerian Army in 1961 with NEPA certificate, when everyone INCLUDING HAUSAFULANI northerners had their ceritificates.

Maybe Obi too has been lying about his certificate....yeah right. If you believe that, then many of the prominent banks in Nigeria employed a man who had zero educational qualifications to run their banks.

Anyway, I don tire FOR nigerians. We too like conspiracy theories. Grow up, all of you and stop this nonsense.[b]Let's get ready to kick APC out in 2027, we have effing work to do. [/b]This is a unneceessary distraction abeg.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by PhantomProbe(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reno is a sociopolitical scavenger. That's what he does for a living. No one should take Reno seriously.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Sizwezi: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reno sha ! You go still tire 😂. If you were trustworthy, loyal and honest, Atiku would have believed all the information you got from CSU and not even bother to disturb himself about this particular matter, but no he didn’t . What does this say about you ? 😂.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Kingspin(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tell us which TV or media is not a propaganda station one way or the other.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Bigkoko: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
There's he goes like a sheep on the heat. Nobody pays attention to this liar. Anything to chase clout for him is welcomed. The best he can get is SA, that's if the fraudulent declaration by Prof Yaks is allowed to stand.
We all know that it was a woman that was feeding him, so expect him to rage like a mad man.

The hustle is real! A man who has never kept a job besides licking the ass of politicians.... What a shame of a supposed man.

Oseni Rufai has, and currently keeps a job! A Job he earned the mark for. What about Reno? Fake pastor + fake activism!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Amsickindahead: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Toyota camry model 07 for sale in calabar contact 07037844540
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by wizelink(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
The money this man saved during GEJ has finished and is indirectly begging presdo to give him job. Abeg presdo, give him and ffl joboooo
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Omodua(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri:

Hmmmmm

Reno Omokri has ported from Atiku to Tinubu.

Wonders shall never end. Money is indeed,source of evil.

But how much was he paid for this dirty PR job to abandon his principal in a jiffy. I m surprised!

Reno has lost integrity
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reno working very hard to get a notice from Tinubu.

Dude better get a job.

I must confess Rufai sometimes gets emotional and for Reuben Abati, I lost tespect for him after working for GEJ and lying through his teeth.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by complexstuffs(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Godfullsam:

This man just challenged Arise Tv to sue him if there any atom of lie in what he said.

Arise Tv and it's crew should do the needful and sue him if he lied.

I trust Rufai will not hesitate to sue Reno if he is lieing.

TruthsFM:
I’m correct here. What he said about Arisetv is very wrong. Arise tv should take him to court for destroying their name and brand on the media space

Sue keh...... You want to disgrace AriseTv and Rufai Oseni kpatakpata be tha grin
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by 1Dray(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
anonymous1759:
If you want to die early pitch yourself with OBIDIENTs those guys are brain dead and worse than illiterate only what I tell them is wait for time to clear their doubts .
1) ReMi is controlling BAT because they were together on Inauguration Day .
2) BAT , couldn’t access his doctors that’s why he couldn’t speak at Paris
3) BAT will lead Nigeria into war because USA will use his academy records against 😂😂

What baffles me is that these guys are educated Adults it’s really shameful how hate can make someone stoop so low . One honest fact I’m yet to see an OBIDIENTs who doesn’t behave stupid or say stupid things lately even my friends are acting abnormal lately because of the OBIDIENT syndrome it’s the worst of it’s kind

Bat is an evil mammal.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by complexstuffs(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
flokii:
Their cup go soon full..

I agree with you totally.. Yorubas are cowards and betrayers.

He wouldn't try that nonsense with a northern president in any northern state

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by complexstuffs(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Godfullsam:

Arise Tv really fall hand. A reputable news media like Arise Tv should be professional enough not to take side with anyone or political party but to be neutral in their dealings and broadcasting.

Rufai is way too emotional for a journalist. His affiliation with PO and Labour party is too obvious.

There is nothing reputable about AriseTV
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by TruthsFM: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

Sue keh...... You want to disgrace AriseTv and Rufai Oseni kpatakpata be tha grin
let them do the needful on Reno Omokri case now. Reno Omokri is really a clueless blackmailer as rufai oseni said on his Twitter page
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by complexstuffs(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
TruthsFM:
let them do the needful on Reno Omokri case now. Reno Omokri is really a clueless blackmailer as rufai oseni said on his Twitter page

Twitter no be court oo

After all Peter Obi won elections on twitter but that failed to translate into ballot papers with INEC

Peter Obi also won in twitter court but the PEPT didn't follow the twitter judgments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors / Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard / I Stand With Wike, Says Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.