Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' (19955 Views)

APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Bishop4real: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
TruthsFM:
Reno Omokri is another ffk in disguise. Lies and propaganda full his brain 🧠

Why not counter what he said rather than expose your possible ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by anonymous1759(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Clobisman:

Probably you are not even upto 20years broke and timid boy but a mobile phone and cheap data has made you assume to be a warrior. Clap for yourself you are wiser than all obi supporters combined

Goan sleep if you can’t counter any of my points . OBIDIENTs have been behaving abnormally during campaign and became worse after the defeat,
Education is useless when you attach too much emotions that’s the issue with OBIDIENTs Just like when some people believed Buhari was cloned that’s the height of stupidity OBIDIENTs are displaying now believing all manners of things because of HATE.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by 2016easy2017: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri:

This ugly face with yellow journalism threatening to kill?? I laugh.
Wonder why he's not been jailed
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by complexstuffs(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
TruthsFM:
they will surely sue him in the court of justice

Why are they dragging their feet na

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by 2016easy2017: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Google the owner of Arise TV and you won't come here to tell me who an IPOB terrorist is
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by TruthsFM: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why are they dragging their feet na
they are still studying him
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by 2016easy2017: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
nairalanda1:
It is looking more and more like Tinubu went to CSU, graduated from CSU, and is a bonafide graduate.

At the end of the day, Tinubu and APC should not be running Nigeria. APC failed for 8 years running Nigeria, Tinubu should be blasted for bringing Buhari on us, and for wrong decisions like opposing fuel subsidy removal in 2012....something that every Nigerian should have supported then, regardless of whetther you opposed or supported GEJ, because the economy was being ruined then

But if you believe that Tinubu did not go to CSU, then you believe that all the top companies that employed him to work for them in the 1980's were employing an Oluwole certificate holder...because. That is utterly utterly riddiculous.

Honestly, I don't like the way Nigerians go about their oppositon. They claim they are in the right, yet use evil means in their oppositon, including lying. (Yes, that includes APC when they were in oppositon.).

Maybe in 1983 there was a conspiracy to put Tinubu on the throne of Nigeria in 2023, by giving him a series of high top notch jobs with top companies. Maybe. Just like the plot to make Buhari president in 2015 began by admitting him into the Nigerian Army in 1961 with NEPA certificate, when everyone INCLUDING HAUSAFULANI northerners had their ceritificates.

Maybe Obi too has been lying about his certificate....yeah right. If you believe that, then many of the prominent banks in Nigeria employed a man who had zero educational qualifications to run their banks.

Anyway, I don tire FOR nigerians. We too like conspiracy theories. Grow up, all of you and stop this nonsense. Let's get ready to kick APC out in 2027, we have effing work to do. This is a unneceessary distraction abeg.

These your OLD gags is dead now! Why using it again. Did Petrish Obi teach you??
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by HeadlessMob: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
DesChyko:
You can keep denying the obvious. One way or the other, it always come to light. Arise TV is fighting against the system and we're with them all the way.

Gangs of Lagos was criticized as not being anything close to what we have in reality. Well, look at this Mohbad fiasco and the reality behind it.

And when are we getting gangs of Anambra or Nnewi? Just continue to deceive yourself. The same people that believed Buhari was dead and cloned using one Jibrin from Sudan are the same people so stupid to believe lies from Rufai, Ojy and their likes. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by 2016easy2017: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rufai or El-Rufai. No good person bears that name in Nigeria.
While one is a terrorist killing with herdsmen in Kaduna and other areas, the other is a terrorist killing images with FAKE propaganda news. Wonder how he passed and which goddamn school passed the IDIOT!
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Beolly(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Phred1717:
I'm not disputing the fact that Rufai is not giving the guest audience to air out their view. But this same Reno is just seeking for attention where there's none. The same Tinubu he's drumming support for, is someone he personally destroyed. Why not have a stand on your fight for a better society
Anyone who criticize your saint candidate is suddenly a bad person. When Reno was romancing with Kanu and company you didn't see anything bad in him, same thing with Wike when he was financing your beloved PDP with state resources but became a bad person after turning against Obi. So if anyone comes out doesn't your HATE campaign against Tinubu is suddenly a Tinubu supporter? Your problem is you'll have one mindset and anyone who dares say anything against it suddenly enters your black list.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
anonymous1759:
If you want to die early pitch yourself with OBIDIENTs those guys are brain dead and worse than illiterate only what I tell them is wait for time to clear their doubts .
1) ReMi is controlling BAT because they were together on Inauguration Day .
2) BAT , couldn’t access his doctors that’s why he couldn’t speak at Paris
3) BAT will lead Nigeria into war because USA will use his academy records against him😂😂

What baffles me is that these guys are educated Adults it’s really shameful how hate can make someone stoop so low . One honest fact I’m yet to see an OBIDIENTs who doesn’t behave stupid or say stupid things lately even my friends are acting abnormal lately because of the OBIDIENT syndrome it’s the worst of it’s kind .

Lol cheesy successmatters have you seen penguin2 or is he somewhere designing the banner for 'all eyes in judiciary' part2 for the supreme Court case? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Phred1717: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
I rest my case, cos you're going personal now. Let the beat rock
Beolly:

Anyone who criticize your saint candidate is suddenly a bad person. When Reno was romancing with Kanu and company you didn't see anything bad in him, same thing with Wike when he was financing your beloved PDP with state resources but became a bad person after turning against Obi. So if anyone comes out doesn't your HATE campaign against Tinubu is suddenly a Tinubu supporter? Your problem is you'll have one mindset and anyone who dares say anything against it suddenly enters your black list.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Julius1995(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
See how you create a nonexistent scenario just to make yourself feel good. You, my friend, is the one acting abnormal. Please admit yourself to the left part of Yaba. I wish you quick recovery.
anonymous1759:
If you want to die early pitch yourself with OBIDIENTs those guys are brain dead and worse than illiterate only what I tell them is wait for time to clear their doubts .
3) BAT will lead Nigeria into war because USA will use his academy records against him😂😂

What baffles me is that these guys are educated Adults it’s really shameful how hate can make someone stoop so low . One honest fact I’m yet to see an OBIDIENTs who doesn’t behave stupid or say stupid things lately even my friends are acting abnormal lately because of the OBIDIENT syndrome it’s the worst of it’s kind .
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Fizalis(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Zenithouse1:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N3500
There's certificate

Midjourney, heygen, di-id, etc are costly for the average Nigerians to use. The problem is not paying #3500 for this course but na money to sub for this Ai platforms to get started.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by eldoradoxx: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na Atiku dey court dey drag Certificate with Tinubu, na Peter Obi dem dey call him name left, right and centre. Like someone said, if the entire establishment is against one man, follow that man.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Wisereborn: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
stevups:

Sivaji and Fashola schooled in Nigeria
There are many that attended school in Nigeria that was also accused of forgery undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by DesChyko: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
HeadlessMob:
And when are we getting gangs of Anambra or Nnewi? Just continue to deceive yourself. The same people that believed Buhari was dead and cloned using one Jibrin from Sudan are the same people so stupid to believe lies from Rufai, Ojy and their likes. What a shame!

And here's an English lesson for you.

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by anonymous1759(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Julius1995:
See how you create a nonexistent scenario just to make yourself feel good. You, my friend, is the one acting abnormal. Please admit yourself to the left part of Yaba. I wish you quick recovery.

I don’t need to make up any scenario isn’t it obvious that OBIDIENTs have been behaving abnormal after their defeat ? I stopped hanging out with OBIDIENTs immediately after the last elections for sometime their post on FB and WhatsApp were toxic those guys can mop or poison you .

If you look better than them it’ll seem like you’re receiving bribe from BAT and you’re the one responsible for their misfortune’s. Only retards insults Grandgreat father’s judiciary because they refuse to dance to their tunes isn’t that madness?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Bluntemperor: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bishop4real:

Why not counter what he said rather than expose your possible ignorance

Reno,thank you for standing for the Truth!
Elections is over but the LP and PDP support groups thinks Nigeria is still Champaning!
That is how you know those that are Patriotic for a National Cause in Nigeria and they want Nigerians to accept them to rule!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
anonymous1759:

All the above words you stole them right out of my mouth. What qualifies one to be an obidient is to deliberately kill the use of one’s brain. One must deliberately continue to live in denial and delusion.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Pandar01: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
anonymous1759:

You are wicked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You just damaged them completely 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Pandar01: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
anonymous1759:

I don’t need to make up any scenario isn’t it obvious that OBIDIENTs have been behaving abnormal after their defeat ? I stopped hanging out with OBIDIENTs immediately after the last elections for sometime their post on FB and WhatsApp were toxic those guys can mop or poison you .

If you look better than them it’ll seem like you’re receiving bribe from BAT and you’re the one responsible for their misfortune’s. Only retards insults Grandgreat father’s judiciary because they refuse to dance to their tunes isn’t that madness?

You have a small touch of demonic spirit sir 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅

You just destroyed them completely...no pity for them atall 😅🤣🤣🤣👍👍

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
jmoore:
Reno mockery is a FOOL!

Arisetv has not taken Tinubu to court over his certificates. Why have Reno refused to call Atiku a propagandist? Atiku has said many things against Tinubu certificate and even went to court to challenge it.

The foolish Reno is looking for an appointment from Tinubu.
Atiku is a politician while AriseTv is a media agency which owes its listeners a duty not to let it’s platform be a tool for propaganda. No media outlet that subjects itself to such can truly stand the text of time. Trust and integrity of information are important factors which directly translate to success or failure of any media outlet. There is a reason Channels Tv has for the past 10yrs remained the best because it refused to allow its platform to be compromised by politicians and be used for propaganda.
Ask AIT about the above

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by jmoore(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Atiku is a politician while AriseTv is a media agency which owes its listeners a duty not to let it’s platform be a tool for propaganda. No media outlet that subjects itself to such can truly stand the text of time. Trust and integrity of information are important factors which directly translate to success or failure of any media outlet. There is a reason Channels Tv has for the past 10yrs remained the best because it refused to allow its platform to be compromised by politicians and be used for propaganda.
Ask AIT about the above

Topic: Hypocrisy 101

If another person said this, it will be different. It should not come from Reno mockery. He should start the sermon with Atiku who is doing same thing.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
jmoore:

Topic: Hypocrisy 101

If another person said this, it will be different. It should not come from Reno mockery. He should start the sermon with Atiku who is doing same thing.
Get it, Atiku is a politician. That is the way of politics. Besides, Atiku went to USA court knowing that Tinubu graduated, but with the intention of having assess not only to his academic record but also all other details with the intention of obtaining any information about Tinubu which may contradict any information he may have submitted to INEC. Make una try dey use una brain

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by fof1: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri:

Rubbish Talk from a Flippant Voice...Which Media Outlet is not then a Propaganda Machine,Pls? Self Serving
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by vannessa7(f): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dbestbrest:
See the way they all discarded the message and be attacking the messenger. Can these clowns ever think well again? Some mothers, really do have them undecided undecided undecided

I'm telling you, I've been reading trying to see if any of them will say anything reasonable but all I see is rubbish , I feel something is really wrong somewhere, it's like everyone of them turned into zombie or preprogrammed robots who cannot think logically again, they don't even care about the impression they are giving the reading public, they totally go off point giving the impression they have inferior brain, like some form of humanoid. It's almost a state of emergency. How did they make it through school, or is this a curse, not to be able to form rational thought. Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Emyogalanya: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri:

So why doesnt he call atiku to drop the case why call out obi on it seeing its his atiku that initiated the suit
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by 7arrows: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
nlfpmod:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri:

This man wetin be your problem. U sure say u never dey get mental problem so?
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by 7arrows: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin grin grin like we will take your word for it grin grin grin you that is so so inconsistent undecided no be Tinubu dey bankroll you

Did you also travel to Guinea where he has dual citizenship undecided or went to the court where he forfeited drug money undecided grin grin

There are some cases you just look so stupid when you are trying to defend undecided

Even Tinubu and CSU admitted the inconsistencies in the result undecided

If Tinubu was wise, he would have apologized and stop taking us for fools undecided

This will not be the first time Tinubu is meshed in such controversies undecided

Why is Fashola or Osibanjo not accused of such undecided

There is no smoke without fire jare, abeg go and sit down and look for something tangible to do with your life!!!

U dey mind the monkey. We know his type. He dey find network.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by IjebuWarrior: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
Both Reno and AriseTV are different sides of a coin.
Meanwhile, Tinubu should give Reno an appointment.

He doesn't need an appointment. He's already getting paid behind the scenes to say all he says.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by oyeraff: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Oseni Rufai studies animal science and not journalism please go and check, what do you expect, no professionalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Excludes 26 Professional Bodies From 2024 Budgetary Allocations / Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! / Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.