Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? (7769 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
KnownUnknown:

The definition of a creator according to a dictionary is one that creates usually by bringing something new or original into being.

So, a creator can be anything from a human that created an engine to an orangutang that created a nest.

I still don’t know what you mean by “the creator”. What did this creator of yours create, cheesecake?

Well,my own concept is that "creator" refers to a divine being or a higher power that is believed to have created the universe. Does the creator exist? Yes or No
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Well,my own concept is that "creator" refers to a divine being or a higher power that is believed to have created the universe. Does the creator exist? Yes or No
It's your own definition and you are neutral 😂😂
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Just neutral
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Let us take this analogy: I am not a sea diver, and so I don't have the capacity to go inside the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. I have tried to go deep, but I lack the capacity to do so. And I have a brother or someone that can go that deep into the ocean, or probably must have gone inside. And someone told me there was gold at the bottom of the sea. What would you do to verify the truth? So I lack the capacity to even reject the Creator. You can go ahead and provide that fact or books that claim there is no creator with 100 percent proof. I am open-minded about the Creator.
No you aint open-minded.
Lemme expound further.
What if I tell you there's a monster sitting on your head right now? Would you believe me or not? Please answer yes or no. And your reasons. I don't need a bush-beating answer.
Thank you
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

What is your proof for this claim? Where did you read it? Can you point me to the facts? Don't just tell me you have no proof for this claim. Put into writing here facts and not illogical guesses.
You need proof of how trees grow? Proof of how they geeminate from a seed or stock and turn into that giant baobab or iroko?
Dafuq! lipsrsealed undecided cry

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

He asked for the definition of a creator. I have to provide him one so that he can answer my question. He kept dodging my question.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by KnownUnknown: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

What is a “divine being” or “higher power”?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

He asked for the definition of a creator. I have to provide him one so that he can answer my question. He kept dodging my question. 
No he didn't, he gave you a definition from dictionary that's neutral and you gave him your own CONCEPT
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by KnownUnknown: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

You need proof of how trees grow? Proof of how they geeminate from a seed or stock and turn into that giant baobab or iroko?

I’ve noticed that some religious types become skeptical of reality while holding on to myths and nonsense. It also applies to those who believe in conspiracy theories.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

What is your stand on the concept of a creator or creators? Do you know if it exists or if it doesn't exist?
Everything around us evolved or grew. Some were human made. Animals, rocks, trees all evolved from tiny multicellulars. How those multicellulars came to be, I don't know. But if they were created, then that means that creator must have a creator. Such powerful, wise creator surely wouldnt pop into existence, would it?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

is this a proof for this?

jaephoenix:

Trees aren't created!
You lack simple scientific knowledge judging by your posts
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Everything around us evolved or grew. Some were human made. Animals, rocks, trees all evolved from tiny multicellulars. How those multicellulars came to be, I don't know. But if they were created, then that means that creator must have a creator. Such powerful, wise creator surely wouldnt pop into existence, would it?
Is it logical to make conclusion on something you don't know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Natural means" refers to processes, actions, or methods that are part of or consistent with the laws and principles of the natural world. There are artificial creations, like drugs. Can you prove there is no natural creation by natural means? Maybe you could state where scientists say those natural creations are not creations created by natural means. 
Are mountains created? Were animals created? Yes or no
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

I have been an atheist before, and I have done more than you have. See, I had first-hand experience of a spiritual word existing. I have had my first experience with dead-people communication. This life is beyond the material or physical world. You have been lied to! It's more honest and logical to be open-minded about things than dogmatic about them. Atheists are even more dogmatic about their views than theists. Science books are their holy books, just as the Bible is the book of Christians. Science has been politicized. The truth has been hidden.
Aha! There you go!
Please do share your supernatural experiences
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

I might be talking with a kid who doesn't see life beyond the mother's home. It's like saying there is no food in the house. And someone pointed out the rice in the house. My fellow still said there is no food; I should show him or her food. And he or she is seeing food on the table. And he or she would still ask for evidence of food. Does this really make sense at all? 
A reminder: evidence of a creation is natural creations like humans, trees, etc. Does making illogical guesses nullify the existence of a creator because you didn't see it? Provide answers to the questions being asked.

You're still insisting humans and trees are created?
Damn dude! Have you completed high school?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

No he didn't, he gave you a definition from dictionary that's neutral and you gave him your own CONCEPT
I needed him to tell me his stand or concept, of a creator? Does it know creator exist or not? He knows the creator, he is just beating around the bush. Let him tell me his stand on the existence of a creator.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by jaephoenix(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

The need for logical proof often arises when a negative statement makes a factual assertion or a claim about reality. You made a factual claim that there is no Creator, so I demand you state your proof. Don't come here and ask me for any proof if you can't provide evidence for what you claim. You are more ignorant than the way I see it. Personally, I don't claim to have concluded that there is no Creator, nor do I accept it fully. I am just on neutral ground. I'm sorry for this generation of woke atheists who claim there are no creators because they read a book that doesn't prove the existence of a creator. cool cool

Since you don't know if theres a creator, how would you know its qualities?

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

I needed him to tell me his stand or concept, of a creator? Does it know creator exist or not? He knows the creator, he is just beating around the bush. Let him tell me his stand on the existence of a creator.
Whose concept, yours?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

You're still insisting humans and trees are created?
Damn dude! Have you completed high school?
Is this meant to be an insult? I have been a science students up till university days until now that i am a programmer in a reputable company, I have never seen any science book or books that even carried any existence of a creator.  I gave you examples of a creation, and you said they are not created, can you prove it, then you result to insult.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Is this meant to be an insult? I have been a science students up till university days until now that i am a programmer in a reputable company, I have never seen any science book or books that even carried any existence of a creator.  I gave you examples of a creation, and you said they are not created, can you prove it, then you result to insult.
Your reasoning is low, it shows.

"Science student"
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Whose concept, yours?
My creator has no specific definitions, i don't have enough fact to provide the full definition of what a creator is, but I can simply put that creator or creators any entity that create. We may have a creator or infinite creators.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

My creator has no specific definitions, i don't have enough fact tiso provide the full definition of what a creator is, but I can simply put that creator or creators any entity that create. We may have a creator or infinite creators.
Right, your creator, do you know what dogma is
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Your reasoning is low, it shows.

"Science student"
High reasoning person can you prove that creator does not exits? Kiddo you are still sucking breast from your mother's breast. You join atheist beacuse my friends are doing so. I You might just say you don't exist to as that you. I think you reasoning is lower than the lowest animal. See, someone saying creator does not exist, having no proof to back it, i just laugh at your ignorance. You sound dumb!
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Right, your creator, do you know what dogma is
What is your stand creator exist, yes or no?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

High reasoning person can you prove that creator does not exits? Kiddo you are still sucking breast from your mother's breast. You join atheist beacuse my friends are doing so. I You might just say you don't exist to as that you. I think you reasoning is lower than the lowest animal. See, someone saying creator does not exist, having no proof to back it, i just laugh at your ignorance. You sound dumb!
Uneducated cheesy
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

What is your stand creator exist, yes or no?
There's nothing like "creator"
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

No you aint open-minded.
Lemme expound further.
What if I tell you there's a monster sitting on your head right now? Would you believe me or not? Please answer yes or no. And your reasons. I don't need a bush-beating answer.
Thank you
Prove me wrong that I am not open-minded.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Prove me wrong that I am not open-minded.
Answer his question. Let's see how open minded you are cheesy

What if I tell you there's a monster sitting on your head right now? Would you believe me or not? Please answer yes or no.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

There's nothing like "creator"
Can you provide a proof for this? Anyone can just bring guesses.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

[b]Can you provide a prof for this? Anyone can just bring guesses.ofs yoyoi ylb]
Once you provide proof of your creator, a
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Once you provide proof of your creator, a
I don't have facts to prove any existence of a creator, neither do I have facts nor proof to reject it. I am not know. You claim that creator does not exist. Can you provide your proof?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

You lack simple scientific knowledge judging by your posts
Really? A first class graduate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran / Will Only Hundred And Forty Four (144) Go To Heaven? / Do Mermaids Really Exist???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.