Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? (7773 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

I don't have facts to prove any existence of a creator, neither do I have facts nor proof to reject it. I am not know. You claim that creator does not exist. Can you provide your proof?
You brought in "creator" where is the proof of that.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

You brought in "creator" where is the proof of that.
What is this? Is this a proof of creator does not exist? Have you studied your logic book recently?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Once you provide proof of your creator, a
Is this difficult to understand, I said i don't have proof of whatsoever to prove any creator, and i do not have enough evidence to reject creator or creators? Can't you read?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

What is this? Is this a proof of creator does not exist? Have you studi.
yoirgbred your logic book recently?
You brought your concept,prove it.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Is this difficult to ne, I i don't have proof of whatscpmatd r to proan , and i do not have enough evidence to reject creator or creators? Can't you read?
How then did you come up with a creator that's a divine being?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

How then did you come up with a creator that's a divine being?
[b]Stop editing my post! [/b]See what i posted and see what you quoted. Well, it might probably be divine being or whatever qualities that best suit him/it/she. It's just a temporary quality I gave the creator. You may have one, maybe i could accept yours.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

[b]Stop editing my post! [/b]See what i posted and see what you quoted. Well, it might probably be divine being or whatever qualities that best suit him/it/she. It's just a temporary quality I gave the creator. You may have one, maybe i could accept yours.
How did you come up with the qualities of what you don't know exist?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Since you don't know if theres a creator, how would you know its qualities?
Do you know what it means to someone to be open-minded? Provide your facts!
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

I believe that the qualities of what I don't know exist are derived from the observation of the natural world and the rational understanding of the universe.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

I did not make any conclusion that creator does not exist neither do i have proof to accept a creator for now.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

I did not make any conclusion that creator does not exist neither do i have proof to accept a creator for now.
You brought in the creator asking if it exist or not, provide proof for it
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

I believe that the qualities of what I don't know exist are derived from the observation of the natural world and the rational understanding of the universe.
Yes you Believe.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

You brought in the creator asking if it exist or not, provide proof for it
Are you blind to read? Can't see you see that i am neutral?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Yes you Believe.
Just as you believe you would eat today
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Just as you believe you would eat today
I don't need to believe, I know
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Are you blind to read? Can't see you see that i am neutral?
Are you dumb
You brought up creator, gave it your definition and called it your concept, and are neutral šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Are you dumb
You brought up creator, gave it your definition and called it your concept, and are neutral šŸ˜‚
Please read all my post and quotes. Did you graduate from a university?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Please read all my post and quotes. Did you graduate from a university?
Your posts ridded with illiteracy, better go look up what "divine" means, one of the qualities you gave to the creator that you don't know exist or not šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Your posts ridded with illiteracy, better go look up what "divine" means, one of the qualities you gave to the creator that you don't know exist or not šŸ˜‚
Rejecting a creator or creators without any evidence is the highest form of illiteracy. I spit on your head. You were asked to prove your stand. And you could not but decide to ask me who is neutral about the concept of a creator to provide proof. And I replied you that IĀ  no proof of whatsoever to give for existence of a creator nor proof to reject it. Who is the illiterate here? Atheist my foot. Being an atheist does not make you "woke". I think there are more ignorant and dumb people parading themselves as an atheist.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Rejecting a creator or creators without any evidence is the highest form of illiteracy. I spit on your head. You were asked to prove your stand. And you could not but decide to ask me who is neutral abshoiout the concept of a creator to provide proof. And I replied you that IĀ  no proof of whatsoever to give for existence of a creator nor proof to reject it. Who is the illiterate here? Atheist my foot. Being an atheist does not make you "woke". I think there are more ignorant and dumb people parading themselves as an atheist.
Ramblings, provide proof of your creator concept and how these creator is "divine" according to you.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Ramblings, provide proof of your creator concept and how these creator is "divine" according to you.
Are you blind to read?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Are you blind to rea?
Are you dumb?
Who brought the creator CONCEPT?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Are you dumb?
You claim to know, my topic is How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence Explain this.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

You are more ignorant than i see you! Kiddo! Why do you become an atheist? Did you read it that they do share money? Prove you stand.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

You claim to know, my " How Do Atheists Address The Qu

Wh" destion Of Human Existence
Explain this.
How did you arrive at this CONCEPT
"Well,my own concept is that "creator" refers to a divine being or a higher power that is believed to have created the universe."
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

You are more ignorant than i see you! Kiddo! Why do you become an atheist? Did you read it that they do share money? Prove you stand.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

How did you arrive at this CONCEPT
"Wel,my own concept is creator" refers to a divin being or a higher power that is belived to have created the univease."

Explain Human Existence Stay on the topic.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Explain Human Existence Stay on the topic.
Listen to your advice and stay on the topic.
How did you arrive at

Well,my own concept is that "creator" refers to a divine being or a higher power that is believed to have created the universe.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

Can someone asked how this guy join atheism. Do you guys provide money for atheists? Provide how you become atheist. Provide your proof for nonexistence of a creator. At least be serious for once.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Can someone asked how this guy join atheism. Do you guys provide money for atheists? Provide how you become atheist. Provide your proof for nonexistence of a creator. At least be serious for once.
How did you arrive at

"Well,my own concept is that "creator" refers to a divine being or a higher power that is believed to have created the universe."
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by gisevak: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maynman:

How did you arrive at

Prove that creator doe not exist. Is that too much to understand?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
gisevak:

Prove that creator doe not exist. Is that too much to understand?
Prove your OWN CONCEPT.

"Well,my own concept is that "creator" refers to a divine being or a higher power that is believed to have created the univerese"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Will Only Hundred And Forty Four (144) Go To Heaven? / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? / What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.