Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking (35433 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by vickydevoka(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2023
proeast:
I don't blame those frustrated witchcraft skull miners mentioning Igbo, I actually blame Igbos on that thread that couldn't respond in equal measure.

The Taliban didn't mention any name but the fools that actually support a drug lord are there making a fool of themselves.

Spits!
Do you know how much bride price in Anambra n imo. My friend spent over 2 million naira, the girl later cancelled the wedding say e no want. De guy say make dem do court n traditional. She been greeo buh she snooped into his phone n say he had 20 million n cancelled everything. Young guy way never buy land o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by WesKiz: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2023
It will be intensely flogged is the hardest part flog wey fit lead to death while flogging no cloth lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Alamkir: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Some funny comments on their page.

Talibans are begging people to visit their country for tourism. Even if visa is free of charge, I will never go to Afghanistan.

By the way, why do they need to first flog him before deporting him? Taliban dey craze.

Dem no try? Some countries will send him to jail or kill him

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Weathered: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:
How can you go and traffic drug in Afghanistan? Is this guy cursed?

Source: https:///talibanprd__/status/1702988348955017499?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

I see one bastard Yoruba dog saying they are Igbo people on a world thread even when the Taliban spokesman says the gangster does not represent Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2023
Afghanistan have some of the most potent Opium and Marijuana in the world and their Opium is highly sought on the dark web

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by sonofElElyon: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https:///talibanprd__/status/1702988348955017499?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

Are you sure this is authentic news? Sharia countries usually execute drug traffickers.. when did they become lenient ?
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by barinedan(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2023
Going to Afghanistan on its own was big risk, engaging in drug business was the bigger risk, not to have sense is the biggest risk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by kay29000(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They are everywhere, even in Sudan. Who thought we would find them there. Infact Pakistan too. I was so surprised lately. Criminality sha dey these 'Nigerians' blood.

"[b]He will be intensely flogged". Can't believe my eyes. So these Taliban can be this merciful. [/b]Hmmmm.. this 'Nigerian' is very lucky. Am sure he will try his luck again somewhere else until he runs out of luck and start begging Abike Dabiri to come save him. grin

I was shocked too. The guy is very lucky.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by ACE1010: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Talibans are begging people to visit their country for tourism. Even if visa is free of charge, I will never go to Afghanistan.

By the way, why do they need to first flog him before deporting him? Taliban dey craze.
The so called gangstar should be thankful that he's only going to be flogged and not hanged by the hangman. He could be eliminated without you or anybody knowing bro
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by ImperialYoruba: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
proeast:
I don't blame those frustrated witchcraft skull miners mentioning Igbo, I actually blame Igbos on that thread that couldn't respond in equal measure.

The Taliban didn't mention any name but the fools that actually support a drug lord are there making a fool of themselves.

Spits!

grin grin
They don't need to.

Ibo has established and concluded that Yorubas dont travel. So who else could be in Taliban trap beside Ibo, the drug dealer, globe trotter, the importer? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Coolgent(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Only Flogging?
Why not do the needful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Chetas81(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Saudi Arabia will behead him if they catch him with drug of any kind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by ugofab11(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Brainless fool I can guess where yo are from
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Cutehector(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Rochasstatue:
It's a family affair.

Afghanistan arrests ipobeastern...
lmao..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by lorhema(f): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oga o!

Afghanistan?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by omoluka: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Just flogging? They should have offer him something more serious than flogging or is it because they are both from Afghaneastan ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by makaveli902: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Oh, you would have loved if he was beheaded right?
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Evercurious(f): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
proeast:

Alright my brother. We must not relent. I don't mind spending my own resources just to ensure these people are exposed completely. We will be taking the game to the global community full time now. Since they want to indulge in propaganda, we will give it to them full time.

Even nairaland they use is largely local, the game is about to go international grin grin

.Nice one.. I must agree with you on this cos this people and their propaganda is something else. Though they ve been met with stiff resistance this time and people have started seeing them for who they really are..

I had same discussion with a friend of mind just yesterday about this and he felt I shld just let them continue and be their usual way in their folly. But he'll no ,I disagreed with him on that cos perception matters and this false and demonic perception has done more harm than good.. So I don't give them any space debunking their falsehood at the slightest opportunity on Facebook... My active accounts here have been banned by their tribalistic mod, but I care less.. All I know is that they just won't continue with their usual propaganda and lies anymore without a challenge

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by papapchi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
What do you expect from a country that their president is a well known drug baron? And for most of you trying to tag a particular tribe to this news, know it that your president is their grand master. MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

#ReleaseMaziNmadiKanuNow
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

"He will be intensely flogged ". Can't believe my eyes. So these Taliban can be this merciful. Hmmmm.. this 'Nigerian' is very lucky. Am sure he will try his luck again somewhere else until he runs out of luck and start begging Abike Dabiri to come save him. grin
Babalegba:
Lol, just what I thought. I thought he was a goner
LegendHero:

It seems Talibans have resorted to flogging people as punishment. The guy is so lucky, if it is the Talibans I know, they would have cut off his head and send it to his parents in Nigeria.

Those guys no get joy.

That's probably they're the producers, that's like their major export. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by babajero(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
flokii:

The Talibans will kill him.. it's the 'Nigerians' they are using that is paining me, before they'll start rounding up innocent Nigerians for execution.

Their red cap Ezes are there looking on like mor0ns while their wards continue to fall to their deaths all in the bid to make ill gotten wealth.. same way they have refused to call the Igbos terrorizing their region to order.
It's to be beating chest on other people's lands they know.
They didn't mention his name because he is a Muslim, and definitely will be a yoruba Muslim.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Name. We need a name, an identity. And expose his cartel over there, and the NDLEA should take up the case when he touches down in 9ja. But they never expose their cartels, that's the problem in this country.

From the picture used in the news, the man is dressed in what looks like a jalamiya. That could be anyone, from any tribe of Nigerian origin. But do the S.Easterners have the mind to go all the way to Afghanistan to sell or receive drugs? Seems like what someone who is of the same religion would be able to pull off more easily.

Give him 200 strokes of the flexible cain on his back and buttocks.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Evercurious:

.Nice one.. I must agree with you on this cos this people and their propaganda is something else. Though they ve been met with stiff resistance this time and people have started seeing them for who they really are..

I had same discussion with a friend of mind just yesterday about this and he felt I shld just let them continue and be their usual way in their folly. But he'll no ,I disagreed with him on that cos perception matters and this false and demonic perception has done more harm than good.. So I don't give them any space debunking their falsehood at the slightest opportunity on Facebook... My active accounts here have been banned by their tribalistic mod, but I care less.. All I know is that they just won't continue with their usual propaganda and lies anymore without a challenge
Awww, eyah. I like your determination. I commend your courage. I can feel the need to do so in your tone.

But unfortunately, even the mods seem to lean to one side , or just feign ignorance of the whole issue. NL won't change anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by JohnnA1: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
omoluka:
Just flogging? They should have offer him something more serious than flogging or is it because they are both from Afghaneastan ? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Shebbs: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
“He Will Be Intensely Flogged” Caught Me, Lol. Am I The Only One Laughing To This?
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:

E get mind, o!

Taliban wey dey find pipu head wey den go slice comot?
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Af0nja: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
flokii:
Na the usual suspects.. they can die for money.

You know nothing about the drug trade. That guy will serve one year or less depending on how much he has to get a lawyer.

Now, the west African drug route is controlled mainly by Igbos and Yorubas. In Ivory coast alone, there are a handful of Yorubas in their military and police and all they do is facilitate drug movement across Africa and Asia.

I won't be surprised if this guy is Yoruba because Yorubas take advantage of their Islamic history to bypass all these Muslim countries.

Listen, Afghanistan has no laws against drug and in short they are the main producers of opium.

You know nothing, for one arrest, there are over a million successes.

Dey play
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
This one no get fear o!!!! Mere entering that country sef dey fear me, talk more on entering with hard drugs. Damnn........
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Konquest: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Smh... Of all blazing places!
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Ten06(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
They should use high tension electric cable to flog him very well
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by todugo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
overdrive:
End of discussion.
Their life is over. Nothing like court for their, na straight death penalty grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Unrated900(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Igbos of course
The Anambra descendants.

Dubetex96:

u dey fear to mention name lmoa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) / Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) / Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.