Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking (35526 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2023
Tingotoe:
You're right about the name thing but it's just that 99% of the time a Nigerian is caught with drugs outside of the country it's from a particular ethnic group. And We all know that group

I agree with you that yoruba Muslims are the major drugs mules in Middle East.

Evidence attached.

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Poll23: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2023
JohnnA1:
You think those people's region is called AfghanEASTan for nothing

They're not call that for nothing... children of hates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by dalaman: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
Na Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
After this LIST ..You must RUN. grin

Legend hero omo iya mi, don pick race. grin

The Igbos have brought receipt and evidence to show that yoruba Muslims are the Nigerian drugs mules of the middle east. grin

Many of our yoruba Muslim brothers are rotting away in Saudi and UAE prisons for drug-related offences, while awaiting executions..Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Machinegun91(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
Those Taliban might Shipp this Nigerian dude through Kenya as a frozen dead drug baron.

Talibans are terrible
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2023
darling4242:
This is too much.

Well there's no one to lead by example 😪

Yoruba Muslims are following Jagaban's footstep as a former drug mule..
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Afamed: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2023
Na their work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Poll23: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2023
flokii:

The Talibans will kill him.. it's the 'Nigerians' they are using that is paining me, before they'll start rounding up innocent Nigerians for execution.

Their red cap Ezes are there looking on like mor0ns while their wards continue to fall to their deaths all in the bid to make ill gotten wealth.. same way they have refused to call the Igbos terrorizing their region to order.
It's to be beating chest on other people's lands they know.

They're not Nigerians oo
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Theweekend: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2023
flokii:

The Talibans will kill him.. it's the 'Nigerians' they are using that is paining me, before they'll start rounding up innocent Nigerians for execution.

Their red cap Ezes are there looking on like mor0ns while their wards continue to fall to their deaths all in the bid to make ill gotten wealth.. same way they have refused to call the Igbos terrorizing their region to order.
It's to be beating chest on other people's lands they know.
i thought u are one those folks who said u hate sharing country with them so y do u care about dem
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Thread don die.

Propaganda people of Yoruba Muslims (PPYM) don pick race. grin

Mynd the NL president of PPYM don take style commot thread from Frontpage. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by bestower: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2023
Flog him is better than to be jailed or beheaded....He should thank his stars
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by sameks08(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2023
He should thank his God for giving him second chance
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Mayeldah(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2023
Is Tinubu and his drug empire Ibos?
Is Sanwo Olu the drug sniffing governor Ibo?
Is Naira Marley and Sam Larry Ibos?
The biggest drug seizure in Ikorodu was it caught in Ibo land?

Btw, so many Ronu commenters on the Afghanistan page are asking for how to visit the country, aren't they terrorist too?8

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Levels1(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2023
proeast:
I don't blame those frustrated witchcraft skull miners mentioning Igbo, I actually blame Igbos on that thread that couldn't respond in equal measure.

The Taliban didn't mention any name but the fools that actually support a drug lord are there making a fool of themselves.

Spits!

Even within yourself you know the idiot is an igbo man

Other tribe are not that desperate and stupid.

You won't denied tgth fact that they have been a bad representative of our great nation almost everywhere they go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by bizzibodi(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2023
Have they abolish beheading.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by ComeToJesus: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2023
Please pardon me. I don't know why their press statement dey funny me like this.

grin grin grin "He'll be intensely flogged before being sent back" grin grin

The guy lucky say no be beheading..
The people are kind.. Joko Widodo will not he happy with them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by DrMuzungu(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2023
He just wanted to develop Talibanistan, and see how they treated him!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Ezmans: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2023
Taliban intensely flog only GOD knows the capacity
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by tnerro1(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2023
Awon developers them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by tnerro1(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2023
Levels1:

Even within yourself you know the idiot is an igbo man

Other tribe are not that desperate and stupid.

You won't denied tgth fact that they have been a bad representative of our great nation almost everywhere they go

He knows the truth, no need to school him😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by tivta(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2023
My Igbo brothers, always falling my hands...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Badgers14: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They are everywhere, even in Sudan. Who thought we would find them there. Infact Pakistan too. I was so surprised lately. Criminality sha dey these 'Nigerians' blood.

"He will be intensely flogged". Can't believe my eyes. So these Taliban can be this merciful. Hmmmm.. this 'Nigerian' is very lucky. Am sure he will try his luck again somewhere else until he runs out of luck and start begging Abike Dabiri to come save him. grin

As in ehn...

This guy should thank his stars that taliban want to release him so soon, no jail time , no death sentence..he is lucky.

I do pray people don't take talibans leniency for granted and troop in there for illegal activities with the notion of kpatakpata if they catch them na only koboko them go chop.. they might not be as lucky as this guy.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by IjebuWarrior: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2023
I've always said it... these pple are cursed, I swear. angry They brought crime to Yoruba land. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Some funny comments on their page.

Talibans are begging people to visit their country for tourism. Even if visa is free of charge, I will never go to Afghanistan.

By the way, why do they need to first flog him before deporting him? Taliban dey craze.
Will you prefer they give him 20years in prison like the United States,and there are a lot of people visiting,so i don't think they are begging you to go there.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Mosba: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2023
The fact that there is EAST in AfganEASTan doesn't give you free pass to trade your usual goods there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Osanoghodua1: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2023
They're a good people. Taliban only flogging? Na fake Taliban
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Ubanz: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2023
Lucky guy. Only flogging?
Many Nigerians who can endure flogging will begin to flood opium rush.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Jbleenk: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2023
flokii:
Na the usual suspects.. they can die for money.

I know grin grin first thing that came to mind then I thought, why would anybody want to trafficking drugs to Afghanistan? Boom it clicked, the higher the risk the more the money.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Orderabove(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2023
THEM GO WIPE CRAZE COMOT FROM THIS ONE HEAD WITH KOBOKO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by enemyofprogress: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2023
His name go be either Nnamdi or Okechuckwu grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating / Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down / Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.