Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking (35529 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by SisterAnn(f): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2023
okoroemeka:
the risk my people the igbos can take to make money is incredible,if hell has a road my people will sell charcoal to satan
You are an erudite skuller, be proud of your origin for once.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2023
Taliban government that deals in cocaine, arresting people for drugs? Funny people. grin

At least dem no go behead am.

But Nigerians get mind o.. You enter Afganistan to compete with the Taliban on Drug trafficking..

It seems some Nigerians already sign their death warrant before leaving the country. Get Rich or die trying.. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Praktikals(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2023
proeast:
I don't blame those frustrated witchcraft skull miners mentioning Igbo, I actually blame Igbos on that thread that couldn't respond in equal measure.

The Taliban didn't mention any name but the fools that actually support a drug lord are there making a fool of themselves.

Spits!
In your depth of heart, you know he is your blother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by VEHINTOLAR: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2023
Kill the werey from Alaigbo !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by themanderon: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2023
Afghanistan of all places? They should in addition to flogging chop off his fingers and let him cool off in Afghan prison. He is lucky they won't chop off his head like they do in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2023
0koro development has landed in Afghanistan !

Ha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by article1: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2023
He should thank his star that they will only intensely flog him and not cut his throat.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by uuzba(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:

It seems Talibans have resorted to flogging people as punishment. The guy is so lucky, if it is the Talibans I know, they would have cut off his head and send it to his parents in Nigeria.

Those guys no get joy.
Na Westerners who typically enjoy life that they used to cut their head.
We are 3rd world. We are already suffering on a normal day.
So just a little extra flogging is OK for him.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by ribbit: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2023
proeast:
I don't blame those frustrated witchcraft skull miners mentioning Igbo, I actually blame Igbos on that thread that couldn't respond in equal measure.

The Taliban didn't mention any name but the fools that actually support a drug lord are there making a fool of themselves.

Spits!
can you bet your useless existence on this That the guy cut is not igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
NOBODY is ASKING what @Legendhero, is doing on the TWITTER Space of the Taliban. That should be the question, you should be asking.

Its a known fact that most MURIC sympathizers are TINUBU supporters and MURIC supports the Taliban.

@Legendhero is a Yoruba terrorist that supports the TALIBAN.
cool

You are right, most of our yoruba Muslims are low key and low budget terrorists. grin

That druggie wearing Jalabia could even be our yoruba Muslims, just like the ones caught and executed in Saudi Arabia the other day. Yoruba Muslims are heavily involved in the Narcotics market in the Middle East..

Below is a list of 23 yoruba Muslims executed in Saudi Arabia some weeks ago for drug related offences.

I don't have a twitter account, some with a Twitter account should post this picture on the Taliban thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by chudez0147(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2023
Something is very wrong with you . Did you see any name there ??
flokii:

The Talibans will kill him.. it's the 'Nigerians' they are using that is paining me, before they'll start rounding up innocent Nigerians for execution.

Their red cap Ezes are there looking on like mor0ns while their wards continue to fall to their deaths all in the bid to make ill gotten wealth.. same way they have refused to call the Igbos terrorizing their region to order.
It's to be beating chest on other people's lands they know.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by jojothaiv(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2023
People get mind sha, when you know that the Talibans are one of the most feared organization after Nigerian government you still carry your half baked gangsterism and drug pushing lifestyle over there.

The gangster is even lucky say dem no decapitate him body, as person dey type now, another mugu is en route.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Agugbadin: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2023
flokii:
Na the usual suspects.. they can die for money.

No doubt, they should have released his identity to confirm his tribe . Taliban are so kind if it is only flogging.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Tingotoe: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2023
proeast:

Spits!
You're right about the name thing but it's just that 99% of the time a Nigerian is caught with drugs outside of the country it's from a particular ethnic group. And We all know that group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by nnamokenna(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2023
flokii:
Na the usual suspects.. they can die for money.

Get rich or die trying. It's not just the "usual suspects" who believe in that mantra but anybody who does not wish to die poor.

On the other hand, the other usual suspects believe in opening new monikers everyday to beg for money. They are lazy by nature and think it's better to continue begging rather than getting up and doing something to better their lot in life.

My people have a saying to the effect that if you tell a child how to make money, he would say, "I'd rather remain poor".
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Smartguyboy(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:
How can you go and traffic drug in Afghanistan? Is this guy cursed?

Source: https:///talibanprd__/status/1702988348955017499?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

I guys he went there to buy cheap drugs opium just like the USå has been doing for over 20 years .

Afghanistan is the largest producer of opium, making up more than 80 per cent of the world's opium harvest
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Rochasstatue(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2023
It's a family affair.

Afghanistan arrests ipobeastern...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Sonyboom: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2023
I love the flogging part make them flog foolishness comot from his foolish head.
I swear the flogging sweet me die.

Princeoflagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Goalnaldo(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
He's probably the most luckiest drug peddler ever found in the middle east. I thought they will behead him and send his head as a souvenir to his parents.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Kill the werey from Alaigbo !

grin

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
0koro development has landed in Afghanistan !

Ha!

grin

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by georgeakins: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Education and Peter Obi are TWINS.

Tinubu and FAKE Documents are Triplets..
cool

Is it the same Peter Hoebee that cannot express himself well?

Dey fool yourself and your blodas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They are everywhere, even in Sudan. Who thought we would find them there. Infact Pakistan too. I was so surprised lately. Criminality sha dey these 'Nigerians' blood.

"He will be intensely flogged". Can't believe my eyes. So these Taliban can be this merciful. Hmmmm.. this 'Nigerian' is very lucky. Am sure he will try his luck again somewhere else until he runs out of luck and start begging Abike Dabiri to come save him. grin

The guy is our yoruba Muslim brother. Omo esin imale ni. grin
grin

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2023
JohnnA1:
You think those people's region is called AfghanEASTan for nothing

Na yoruba Muslims dey run middle east. grin

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2023
yarimo:
As usual EMEKA CHUKWUKA undecided undecided

His name is Ibrahim Origbamila.

grin

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by sajiwere(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2023
Flogging can kill o

LegendHero:

It seems Talibans have resorted to flogging people as punishment. The guy is so lucky, if it is the Talibans I know, they would have cut off his head and send it to his parents in Nigeria.

Those guys no get joy.
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Alpharey: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2023
flokii:

The Talibans will kill him.. it's the 'Nigerians' they are using that is paining me, before they'll start rounding up innocent Nigerians for execution.

Their red cap Ezes are there looking on like mor0ns while their wards continue to fall to their deaths all in the bid to make ill gotten wealth.. same way they have refused to call the Igbos terrorizing their region to order.
It's to be beating chest on other people's lands they know.

Bitter soul. Yoruba people dey carry drug. Skull mining is their area of specialty. Organ harvest is a hobby for these people
Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by OmoFiditi: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2023
Praktikals:

In your depth of heart, you know he is your blother

grin

The drugster's name is Kamoru Ibrahim Origbamila.He is our yoruba Muslim brother. grin

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by motionarena: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Some funny comments on their page.

Talibans are begging people to visit their country for tourism. Even if visa is free of charge, I will never go to Afghanistan.

By the way, why do they need to first flog him before deporting him? Taliban dey craze.

He is lucky hw won't be beheaded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by zedegit: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:
How can you go and traffic drug in Afghanistan? Is this guy cursed?

Source: https:///talibanprd__/status/1702988348955017499?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

He'll be lucky to get away with flogging.

But those Talibans can flog with wickedness sha. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) / Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers / Young Man Commits Suicide In Abuja (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.