Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

There Is Actually No Meaning Whatsoever To Life Unless.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Actually No Meaning Whatsoever To Life Unless.. (1025 Views)

My Life Has No Meaning. / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Actually No Meaning Whatsoever To Life Unless.. by correctguy101(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
CanadaOrBust:

I won’t say you’re a total fool but I’d say you’re talking like one.
We don’t have to see or even feel anything to know it’s there.
We have equipment that can detect presence of anything.
Infrared my foot!

Don't be in a hurry to look down on anyone or any idea.

It's funny you seem unaware of the limitations of our eyes and our current instruments.

Are you saying our sciences are now currently equipped to boldly beat their chest that only one composition of lifeform exist? That is the overly big universe can only birth life with same as ours? And we have the instrument to test and detect other lifeforms different from ours or capture their existence?

Abegi, show some humility when the wide universe is being spoken about...

Not saying you should accept like our believers on here, but your experience could be focused on something entirely different and you might never had the expyof some of us crazy fellows, maybe until you're finally recycled.

Goodnight abeg, I wan sleep. Lazy person wey I be...

Smh
Re: There Is Actually No Meaning Whatsoever To Life Unless.. by CanadaOrBust: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
correctguy101:

Don't be in a hurry to look down on anyone or any idea.

It's funny you seem unaware of the limitations of our eyes and our current instruments.

Are you saying our sciences are now currently equipped to boldly beat their chest that only one composition of lifeform exist? That is the overly big universe can only birth life with same as ours? And we have the instrument to test and detect other lifeforms different from ours or capture their existence?

Abegi, show some humility when the wide universe is being spoken about...

Not saying you should accept like our believers on here, but your experience could be focused on something entirely different and you might never had the expyof some of us crazy fellows, maybe until you're finally recycled.

Goodnight abeg, I wan sleep. Lazy person wey I be...

Smh

My man, he specifically said infrared and infrared tools. He didn’t say supernatural, which is what you are aluding to. We are not certain and probably will never be certain if a supernatural exists.
Also, as soon as someone starts making certain assertions, before anything else, folks should first ask, “HOW DO YOU KNOW?!”.
That something sounds good or logical doesn’t mean it’s correct.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and that which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence!
Re: There Is Actually No Meaning Whatsoever To Life Unless.. by CanadaOrBust: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
SporaD8:

Born with? No!
More like conditioned with...
A toddler has no fear of plunging into water or setting self ablaze!

Well, the survival instinct is neurobiologically intimately connected to feeling pain and wanting nourishment (hunger). Even trees compete to get as much exposure to sunlight as possible
Re: There Is Actually No Meaning Whatsoever To Life Unless.. by MrsTwrite(f): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2023
People just talk about physical death, what about spiritual death?
Re: There Is Actually No Meaning Whatsoever To Life Unless.. by TheBillyonaire: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2023
CanadaOrBust:

Well, people should speak for themselves.
I’m a billionaire and the least of my problems is being bored, and I don’t know any billionaire whose problem is boredom

You are not yet comfortable.
Re: There Is Actually No Meaning Whatsoever To Life Unless.. by Nwaotu10(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2023
Carcholce:

You have sense. I don’t see why anyone should be scared or worry about dying. Death is a beautiful thing for anyone to experience. Where’s the fun in living till 120 years?

Even if you give a man the whole world, death is where he will find true satisfaction.
I admire death so much that sometimes, I do ask God to take my life. I want to die!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thinking Of Taking My Life… Is All Hope Lost?? / My Aunt Did Not Cook/ Prepare Me Food When I Went Visiting Her? / Love And Compactilbilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.