Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Number Of People U Slept With Is The Number U Will Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Number Of People U Slept With Is The Number U Will Marry (696 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Have U Slept In A Room Where Two People Are Sexing ? Share Your Experience!!! / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number Of People U Slept With Is The Number U Will Marry by livenija: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
Mine will b 5 women
Re: The Number Of People U Slept With Is The Number U Will Marry by Acekidc4(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Mine will be Like 37😎😎
Re: The Number Of People U Slept With Is The Number U Will Marry by Gee64: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Una dey play small pikin play.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of People U Slept With Is The Number U Will Marry by livenija: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Gee64:
Una dey play small pikin play.
5 too small shey
Re: The Number Of People U Slept With Is The Number U Will Marry by MrsTwrite(f): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2023
I'm here to read comments/lies. Mine is 0😔
Re: The Number Of People U Slept With Is The Number U Will Marry by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2023
See as nairaland men who are quick to slutshame women are avoiding this thread
Re: The Number Of People U Slept With Is The Number U Will Marry by online4business: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
You no go fit count because e go Full community wey fit reach lagos.

from local african country to foreigner from Cyprus and turkey

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Lady / This Lady Is One Of The Best / Do Not Judge Me, I Have My Reasons. Man Who Marries Fellow Man Begs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.