Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty (1296 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by cutecommend: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Once you find true love from a lady and you have confirmed she is a good wife for you, love her so much even if she has slept with a thousand guys in the past. Pamper her, cherish her and build a future with her if you can.
Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Earthstorms(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
cutecommend:
Once you find true love from a lady and you have confirmed she is a good wife for you, love her so much even if she has slept with a thousand guys in the past. Pamper her, cherish her and build a future with her if you can.

You said if you can.

But I can not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by izonborn098(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Accepting her dirty past is like telling a once rich man to live in poverty... Impossible...

5 Likes

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by MajESTHY(f): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Keyword; 'If You Can', I pray my brother shouldn't 'can'.

2 Likes

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Nonexisting: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
cutecommend:
And a simp somewhere will read this now and give himself a high five for doing well and then go ahead to jubilate that he has also
received top notch backing in nairaland today.

11 Likes

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Ikennaford: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cruise thread, the op didn't mean this shit, if does, na voodoo I'll use on him

2 Likes

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Nehyooh(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
I've said this before and I'll say it again; Most time it's not all about a girl past but "When such girl still lives in herself" What I mean by this is that; When the life and influences her past leech on her still shows in her, then that becomes a big plight. Imagine a girl comparing you with her Ex that she even lied to you about stylishly, those negative life keep surfacing in her even after a couple of years.
So tell me why should I still tolerate such girl in my life.

N.B : Meanwhile, am not stereotyping this, some girls may not exhibit such acts, some do change for good really.

1 Like

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Godsongang: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bruh it will still come back and hurt you. A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler, they will never change.

No go marry girl wey go give u naira Marley syndrome o.

1 Like

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by zyzxx(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sarcasm

Past can hunt
Watch it

2 Likes

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by jmoore(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
I am allergic to a bride that is not a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Gadafii: 4:02am On Sep 19, 2023
Na that confirmation be problem, I should lie her dearly eve if she had aborted pregnancies multiple times before, I wonder what your definition of a good woman with dirty past is
Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by MrsTwrite(f): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2023
I have seen a very beautiful lady that has done 12 abortions, all the exes she dated, none was prepared for marriage.

One faithful day she met this young black guy, the guy fell completely for her, he said he wants to marry her and boom within 3months of knowing each other, both Trad and white wedding took place.
To cut the long story short, she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and they lived happily ever after.😁😊
Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by thesicilian: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2023
cutecommend:
What you people don't realise is that the past never truly remains in the past

3 Likes

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Auraking: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2023
Get cheap data you can trust on my signature
Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Earthstorms(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I have seen a very beautiful lady that has done 12 abortions, all the exes she dated, none was prepared for marriage.

One faithful day she met this young black guy, the guy fell completely for her, he said he wants to marry her and boom within 3months of knowing each other, both Trad and white wedding took place.
To cut the long story short, she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and they lived happily ever after.😁😊

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 abortions.
Even you are shocked that she was was able to trap a simp into marriage in 3 months
And you are more shocked that the 12 abortions did not do much damage to her ability to give birth.

Anyway, follow her footsteps and go for your 12th abortion.

Just remember that abortions come from pregnancy arising from unprotected sexual contacts, and unprotected sexual contacts comes with multiple STDs.

If only you know the number of STDs that simp would have endured.
Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Eazie351(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:

How did you know that the β€œhappily ever β€œafter-ed””?
Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Baronthecelebri: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nonsense Post
Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by Padipadi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Waaasia!
Ebelebe!
Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by talented321: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Past bring comparision both love, money and sex, you will not do all the three like her exes, so she will surely go back and have any one you lack because the exes also are waiting for her or she go for new men to cure the urge..
Don't play with the past of a woman.. Though some make good wife that is out 100 you will only get 5..
cutecommend:

1 Like

Re: Love Her So Much Even If Her Past Is So Dirty by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Can't fit grin grin grin

MajESTHY:
Keyword; 'If You Can',
I pray my brother shouldn't 'can'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Define "love" ? / Who Is A Caring Person, Please? / Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.