Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? (1298 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by LadyLocs(f): 4:59pm On May 20, 2010
Wouldn`t you like to marry someone that loves you, someone you have fun with, someone who knows you at your best and worst. Don`t you have anything else going for you, something to keep a man interested but what`s between your legs? And you wonder why your men cheat so much. You`ve spent every waking moment preserving your "dignity" and haven`t had time to develop yourself as a life partner. I know plenty Nigerian men cheating on their Nigerian wives not just for sex but for stimulating overall companionship. Is a marriage certificate more important to you that sharing a life with a man you claim to love. Are you scared that the minute you give it up, he`ll be out as there`s no substance in you, the woman?

Lets have a real open debate here,
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by phillio(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2010
true talk, most ladies are so inexperienced, they want things to just happen for them, without going the extra mile, you knw wat i mean
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by dbigrod(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2010
do guys marry women just to get in between their legs?your question is a very difficult jamb question.u shld know that every one in this world is not sane.just like we have bad men,we also have bad women.u should pray that god gives u a good man.i bet u they are hard to find.
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by dbigrod(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2010
[size=16pt]do guys marry women just to get in between their legs?your question is a very difficult jamb question.u shld know that every one in this world is not sane.just like we have bad men,we also have bad women.u should pray that god gives u a good man.i bet u they are hard to find.[/size]
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by odiaero3(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2010
LadyLocs:

Wouldn`t you like to marry someone that loves you, someone you have fun with, someone who knows you at your best and worst. Don`t you have anything else going for you, something to keep a man interested but what`s between your legs? And you wonder why your men cheat so much. You`ve spent every waking moment preserving your "dignity" and haven`t had time to develop yourself as a life partner. I know plenty Nigerian men cheating on their Nigerian wives not just for intimacy but for stimulating overall companionship. Is a marriage certificate more important to you that sharing a life with a man you claim to love. Are you scared that the minute you give it up, he`ll be out as there`s no substance in you, the woman?

i don't believe this story that says a man marry to get into a lady's pant, men do u really knw the meaning of marriage? how can u believe a man will just agree to marry a girl just to get into her pant, men this is kinda funny to me undecided
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2010
How can any man marry a girl just to have s3x with her? Is s3x so scarce or does he live in Afghanistan?
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2010
dayokanu:

How can any man marry a girl just to have s3x with her? Is s3x so scarce or does he live in Afghanistan?
lol
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by Faher(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2010
@OP

I feel you.

The trick Naija Ladies use is to say they're keeping themselves for marriage

And they do nothing to make the relationship stronger

Me, I can't propose to a lady if I can't get a hint of what my marriage intimacy/romance life would be like.
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by mamagee3(f): 6:40pm On May 20, 2010
This thread is really cracking me up.

It's full of funny details.
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by odiaero3(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2010
Faher:

@OP

I feel you.

The trick Naija Ladies use is to say they're keeping themselves for marriage

And they do nothing to make the relationship stronger

[size=25pt]Me, I can't propose to a lady if I can't get a hint of what my marriage intimacy/romance life would be like[/size].

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 20, 2010
LadyLocs:

Wouldn`t you like to marry someone that loves you, someone you have fun with, someone who knows you at your best and worst. Don`t you have anything else going for you, something to keep a man interested but what`s between your legs? And you wonder why your men cheat so much. You`ve spent every waking moment preserving your "dignity" and haven`t had time to develop yourself as a life partner. [b]I know plenty Nigerian men cheating on their Nigerian wives not just for intimacy but for stimulating overall companionship. [/b]Is a marriage certificate more important to you that sharing a life with a man you claim to love. Are you scared that the minute you give it up, he`ll be out as there`s no substance in you, the woman?

When will you people learn that a cheating man will say anything to get into your pants? undecided
Next thing we would see is these women especially foreign women crying a Nigerian dude has dealt seriously with them. undecided
How did you know the wives of these men didn't sleep with them before marriage? undecided Are you in their everyday family business?
How many of these men eventually divorce their wives for the women they cheat with since these [i]new [/i]women have "overall stimulating companionship"? undecided
And why are you bothered that some women choose to wait until marriage to do the do? Have they prevented you from doing what you want to do with your body? undecided
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2010
Hi Stillwater,

wink wink wink
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by omega25red(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2010
who are these guys marrying for p^ssy?

a man cheating on his wife knows what he is doing and it's not because a woman kept her dignity and forgot how to build a companionship relationship withthe guy she married.

[size=5pt]just because you are sleeping around and you think you are getting to know someone doesn't mean the man would stay interested.[/size]
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 20, 2010
99% of the virginity threads on nl are opened by men. So talk to them.

it's a man's world, and if the men say they want virgins to marry, that's that.

if they say it's non-virgins they must marry, that's that.

just find the man who springs for your own, whatever your own is.

and as everyone said, a man who wants to cheat will cheat, regardless.
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by blank(f): 11:40pm On May 20, 2010
tpia.:

99% of the virginity threads on nl are opened by men. So talk to them.

it's a man's world, and if the men say they want virgins to marry, that's that.

if they say it's non-virgins they must marry, that's that.

just find the man who springs for your own, whatever your own is.

and as everyone said, a man will wants to cheat will cheat, regardless.

True talk
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by biola44: 12:43am On May 21, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On May 21, 2010
d bigrod:

do guys marry women just to get in between their legs?your question is a very difficult jamb question.u shld know that every one in this world is not sane.just like we have bad men,we also have bad women.u should pray that god gives u a good man.i bet u they are hard to find.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 21, 2010
Only an idiot has to marry a woman just 2 lay her. It aint necessary. But yeah I appreciate d fact dt u r keepn it real by bringin ds up. Its mostly true dt most women alwayz, can reel off all d qualities they want in dr dream guy but very few of them have a clue as to what dt guy might want in his dream woman. As a result, most of them take it 4 granted dt they meet all dt is required and d results r all around us: broken marriages, turbulent marriages, unhappy marriages, singl parenthood u name it.And most of d social ills in our society 2day r mostly caused by kids from broken and unhappy marriages.

Galfriends, tis high time y'all regulated and step up your games. D NAME OF D GAME DZ DAYZ IS FAIR EXCHANGE.
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by sexdoctor(m): 2:46pm On May 21, 2010
part of the prerequisite of marriage
CLEAN Home
FOOD for the family
SEX for me wife
GRACE
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by no1madman(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2010
pos---who r those men that marries 2 get into women pants?make me understand.
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2010
very confused thread and topic.

well i sure as hell wont marry for sex, but then i really dont believe in the modern woman enough to simply close my eyes to important things like sexual compatibility.

i can identify with all the "don't give it up school of thought" people, i mean if you have ever been into a church, you probably have heard that so many times your tired grin grin grin grin grin

but what i also find is quite frankly a lot of the head in the clouds females with the dream husband wishes simply do not have a modicum of what it takes to be a decent wife (not even a great one, just decent)

usually dreaming about the wedding ceremony, and being called mrs lagbaja, driving his jeep, living on the high seas etc,to even begin to fathom that they want to marry another human being with all his complications!!!!   as usual, the after marriage complaints cometh

anyway, from my experience, i tend to take the i'm keeping it chicks with a pinch of salt.

you would too if you met the holy rolling demons masked a born-again xtians

you would too if you dated a frigid chick who was simply using the sex after marriage card to hide her issues

you would too if you met the fervent "principled" lady who simply felt that having given it up to some guys (and maybe still giving it up),you are supposed to be the fall back option who must not taste till u buy it

you also would too if you met a lesbian who was really not into guys but needed a husband for image purposes.

WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU MAN, as for me i sure as hell aint marrying a woman i aint sure about sexually (im not interested in the arguments, religious or otherwise)
Folks dont come the old way, or raised the old way or even grow up in the old society no more, look before you leap.

but then Hell yeah, if u want the milk, buy the cow!! grin grin grin (goodluck with that, hope u dont end up buying mad cow disease along with the cow)
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by NeedAdvice00: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
phillio:
true talk, most ladies are so inexperienced, they want things to just happen for them, without going the extra mile, you knw wat i mean
Nah
Re: Ladies, Why Does A Guy Have To Marry You Just To Get Into Your Pants? by Savedday: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Does It Really Happen? / In The Absence Of The Sense Of Touch / What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.