Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano (63162 Views)

Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe / Car Operator Returns N888,000, Passport To Passenger At Lagos Airport / Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by ProphetAmos: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
While the virtue of the young Keke rider must be extolled and commended on all levels, I am curious to know the manner in which ₦18 Million Cash was been carried about by a trader.
My curiosity stem out as follows:
Why would a trader (obviously not a first time trader) board vehicles with such huge money in cash.
Is there no fear of been robbed, kidnapped or mistaken for a thieve whilst with that cash.
What happenes to virtue payment methods.

All of these questions would have been hitting the trader's head if the honest Keke driver didn't return that money.

Dear trader go and be reckless no more!!
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Adekot: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Good
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by ufine200(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:
I hope it's not fund for terrorism undecided

A passenger carried N18M cash shocked shocked grin grin in a cashless country undecided hmmm
------------------------++--------------
For those quoting me, we are talking about N18M CASH shocked shocked not N18,000 ooo undecided hmmmmm, it is well

Same thing I was saying on the other thread
People are talking about the Keke guy honesty but no one not even the security people are talking about how someone is going about with cash of 18m
The owner might be bandit or kidnapper

2 Likes

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by mukthar2000(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Abba should appoint this boy into one of the government office for his trust. Not some old KANO government that pack money inside his baba riggar.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by naturefellow(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
That's commendable.
unlike you that supports a criminal that grabs, snatches and runs with it.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by dontrulee: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
How will someone forget 18m in a public transport??

From the pictures, it appears it's in foreign currency and not naira notes
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by dontrulee: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
ProphetAmos:
While the virtue of the young Keke rider must be extolled and commended on all levels, I am curious to know the manner in which ₦18 Million Cash was been carried about by a trader.
My curiosity stem out as follows:
Why would a trader (obviously not a first time trader) board vehicles with such huge money in cash.
Is there no fear of been robbed, kidnapped or mistaken for a thieve whilst with that cash.
What happenes to virtue payment methods.

All of these questions would have been hitting the trader's head if the honest Keke driver didn't return that money.

Dear trader go and be reckless no more!!

What if he isn't a trader and just disguising as one?
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Sonofgod1990(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
good boy. but if na me.,, i smh
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by dontrulee: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
emmykk:
It is only a fool that will forget 18Million in Keke and it takes another bigger foolish person to return 18Million.

That Keke man will never be rich again in his life.Lack of education may have contributed to him returning that money and the owner of the money only gave the Keke man 400K for already lost 18Million.

Aboki nah aboki

So you'll take what isn't yours?
You're part of the problem of Nigeria
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by semyman: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omo ibo and Christians will say na god blessings and will pay tithes and offerings from it and keep the rest as unmerited favour

1 Like

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by dontrulee: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Stevosty:
It takes courage and the fear of God to return such money.

You people are making it complex.
It takes simplicity to return such money.
I've already conditioned my mind to only spend money that I earn legitimately, if I come across a trillion dollars that isn't mine, I wouldn't spend one dime out of it.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by limitless777(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:
He's a good Samaritan and more!

He's rather a "good Nigerian" because he's not a person from Samaria.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by alezzy13: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Cantonese:

Bros no dey think like owu man na.

“ 18 million in Nigeria denomination, is not something anyone can forget inside keke, or even transport using keke”.
The owner could sleep and get down suddenly forgetting the money. It is very easy. You can only tern it carelessness in the part of the owner. However the truth is that it was the day for Auwalu to get to his financial promised land. If he made the mistake of running away, he would forever remain unknown and a fugitive.

Lol. He slept and forgot 18m he was carrying? Ok oooo 🙄
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Wisereborn: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
FrenchyL:

Now that's an interesting angle... but the article said that the money was for trade, right?
N18M cash undecided dey play
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Fearyourcreator: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
aklid:
He received things ehh
One guy gave him money equivalent to that of a new keke
Another promised a scholarship for his masters programme
The leader of the Chadian People in Kano too gave him money ….
Some one gave him foodstuffs that’ll last him nd his family over a year
A hajia I saw also gave him a house… hah!!!

But las las if it’d been me, I doubt if I’ll return that money💀💀💀
Thinking of most in the south
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Fearyourcreator: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Natbrowny:
I aint gonna lie.

If i see that kinda money.

My conscience flies off and God will be proud of Me.

I'm human
So the guy no be human.. you be thief... if them check well now .. you fit dey part of those always calling politicians thief .. imagine if you be governor... chei
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by cybriz82(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na only thief fit forget that kind amount of money inside keke...
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by maisauki: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:
I hope it's not fund for terrorism undecided

A passenger carried N18M cash shocked shocked grin grin in a cashless country undecided hmmm
------------------------++--------------
For those quoting me, we are talking about N18M CASH shocked shocked not N18,000 ooo undecided hmmmmm, it is well

If you know Kano and the way other business cities operate, you'll know that amount is even small...and most times, you won't know such amount is what the person is carrying

1 Like

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Natbrowny: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So the guy no be human.. you be thief... if them check well now .. you fit dey part of those always calling politicians thief .. imagine if you be governor... chei

Me keh. Me wey always support politicians if dem steal. Coz if na me too. My saint spirit go relax first.
By d way all politicians steal. Na d ones wey dey work we dey pardon

So steal and be proud.

Imagine politician lost money and u return am collect handshake and small gift and a big target on your back.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by maisauki: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Would be abetter thing if he's given a national honor... MON, OON, CFR, whatever
We've got to encourage acts such as this on a national scale
Femi Gbajabiamila
Ajuri Ngelale
George Akume

1 Like

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Fearyourcreator: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Natbrowny:

Me keh. Me wey always support politicians if dem steal. Coz if na me too. My saint spirit go relax first.
By d way all politicians steal. Na d ones wey dey work we dey pardon

So steal and be proud.

Imagine politician lost money and u return am collect handshake and small gift and a big target on your back.

Orisirisi
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Emma1Oj(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
christejames:
Indeed, Nigeria has so many kind hearted folks. "Kind hearted"?? Abi he's scared of being look for??

Only evil politicians are corrupting our minds by setting disunity amongst us. undecided
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by newoffer: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Just like bandits and Boko Haram are practicing...
Patrioticman007:
Abokis love practicing true Islam, Allah is the greatest.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Coolgent(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
aklid:
He received things ehh
One guy gave him money equivalent to that of a new keke
Another promised a scholarship for his masters programme
The leader of the Chadian People in Kano too gave him money ….
Some one gave him foodstuffs that’ll last him nd his family over a year
A hajia I saw also gave him a house… hah!!!

But las las if it’d been me, I doubt if I’ll return that money💀💀💀

Not true o
Nobody gave him a shishi except 100k

I watch his recent video
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by nzoptunechi(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
..yeah a lotta Muslims are likewise.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by MrPRevailer(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Abokis love practicing true Islam, Allah is the greatest.

Do you know the original Word of God is not a book but a spirit that came out from Allah?

That Spirit was sent to atone for our sins according to the Atonement law of Moses/Musa.

Yes, Jesus/Isa was sent by God. So he is a messenger. The angels too are messengers of God. But they are DIVINE.

Isa is more than a messenger. He is the Word of GOD.

Quran affirms this. {His Word and Spirit} Surah 4.171

Nevertheless, Quran misinterpreted the Trinity as a family structure {Father, Son and Mary}
When rather Bible says: it's God, His Word and His Spirit. {Father, Word and Holyspirit}
God created Man in his image {Body, Soul and Spirit make-up One MAN}
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by PopsiAde: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
jmoore:

Source: NigeriaInfoFM

Honesty pays. What would one do with another man's money?
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by phransixx: 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omo, if na me I no go return am
I SWEAR to GOD tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[img][/img] kiss
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by aklid(m): 1:12am On Sep 20, 2023
Krisdan:

We plenty 4 here...d money was cash nt even transfer
aswr not transfer oo 🥲 non traceable
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by aklid(m): 1:13am On Sep 20, 2023
Meerahbel:
You have criminal tendencies
yeah I like it that way 🤨 cash o
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by aklid(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Macdeey:
... And today Dem go call you the leaders of Tomorrow !!!

As you finished to dey read my comment ,......
Shame don catch you Abi grin grin grin
💀💀😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.