Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano (63164 Views)

Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe / Car Operator Returns N888,000, Passport To Passenger At Lagos Airport / Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by LogicnReason: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Any news of returned money is either from Ibo or Hausa. In fact Hausa are very contented. It's only those people from brown roof region. Na dem spoil this country. Their magi mago, jibiti & wuruwuru is the reason why naija is where it is today.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by AMI3(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
I can't even forget 10k for Keke left alone 18mill.
I de mad. If u want to trace carefully about that money hmm
Make I no talk wetin de my mind.

For this kind PBAT time . Person de forget that kind money.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by eclatante: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
aklid:
He received things ehh
One guy gave him money equivalent to that of a new keke
Another promised a scholarship for his masters programme
The leader of the Chadian People in Kano too gave him money ….
Some one gave him foodstuffs that’ll last him nd his family over a year
A hajia I saw also gave him a house… hah!!!

But las las if it’d been me, I doubt if I’ll return that money💀💀💀

The last part.. haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by samfrancis1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
aklid:
He received things ehh

the money will buy him 15 keke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Alvin212(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
maureensylvia:
Kano amaka

Most Kano people are good o

That was how someone returned my phone the other day here in Kano

Good people still exist

Mummy I want to suck breast
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by zelnababa(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
aklid:
He received things ehh

curse

1 Like

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Nairalander248: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
That's commendable.

This NLer doesn't have work, he feds on every new post grin
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by CountDooku(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
aklid:
He received things ehh

Bros come make I buy you drink....the rest of us gather here abeg drinks on me

1 Like

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by MasterTeeUSA: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
read...the person is from Chad. You think Kano people still collect transfer from Chad for goods lol....common with this conspiracy

Wisereborn:
I hope it's not fund for terrorism undecided

A passenger carried N18M cash shocked shocked grin grin in a cashless country undecided hmmm
------------------------++--------------
For those quoting me, we are talking about N18M CASH shocked shocked not N18,000 ooo undecided hmmmmm, it is well

1 Like

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Bellotelli: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:

An average northerner will prefer keeping 50m in his wardrobe to keeping it in a bank.
Well, can you blame them. If you've noticed the rot in the financial system you'll also loose confidence.

1 Like

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by stormborn28(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Very great
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Housa people are very rich, but they don't take care of their family.

The society is erupt with beggers which is religiously a blessing to have begger all over!

Yet we say Nigerians are poor. Here is Aboki forgetting 18Million cash in the box!

Black Men are really greedy!
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by BeigJawnson(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Akanoaaa:
You want make I lie or say the truth?

If na lie you wan make I lie, I go say; I go return am as long as the money no be my own.

But if I must say the truth, return nibo? I dey mad? Na person wey dey struggle go forget 18mili inside keke? 18mili na 40 levels book you fit drop unknowingly? It's either the person na politician or he get the money illegally cuz I no know wetin go make person forget his or her hard earned 18mili inside keke. The money wey no get tracker, abi moti return e ni. I go first go burn the keke first then comes in the next move.

Forgetfulness has no antidote.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Akanoaaa(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Forgetfulness has no antidote.

For a whole 18mili. If you can forget a whole 18m inside keke, you have no business coming close to that amount is the first place. 18mili na small load?
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Cromagnon: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
christejames:
Indeed, Nigeria has so many kind hearted folks

No

Only evil politicians are corrupting our minds by setting disunity amongst us. undecided
nobody is corrupting your mind
You are corrupt from the onset looking for excuse
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Cromagnon: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Natbrowny:
I aint gonna lie.

If i see that kinda money.

My conscience flies off and God will be proud of Me.

I'm human
Be careful how you mention the Lords name
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Agricmoney(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
That's a true Nigerian. A highly commendable act by this patriotic Nigerian and an example wberyin should emulate.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by maasoap(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I have seen that most northerners no de do banking transaction. They like it in cold hard cash.

For I see no reason why one would be moving around with #18m cash in this economy
Most farmers don't transact with cashless. You either get the cash for your purchase or there's nothing to sell to you. Even here in the south not to talk of northern region.

1 Like

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Gajagojo: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
when it comes to counting money Aboki are he expert
Many Nigerians have learnt how to count in Hausa

1 – ɗaya
2 – biyu
3 – uku
4 – huɗu
5 – biyar
6 – shida
7 – bakwai
8 – takwas
9 – tara
10 – goma
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Akanoaaa:

For a whole 18mili. If you can forget a whole 18m inside keke, you have no business coming close to that amount is the first place. 18mili na small load?
These people deal with such huge amount all the time. That coupled with stress of going up and down, it is just a matter of time before it happens. What are you even saying when people sometimes forget their own kids? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Gajagojo: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Cmg777:
From all practical observation, something must really be wrong with the owner of the money.

Who forgets even 5M cash anywhere ffs when it is all that one should and would be thinking about.
Something is wrong with you but you have no one to tell you
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Luckysbab: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I have seen that most northerners no de do banking transaction. They like it in cold hard cash.

For I see no reason why one would be moving around with #18m cash in this economy

It's not easy changing Naira to FCFA through banking channels. It's done via local bureau d change.
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Emco1: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Abokis love practicing true Islam, Allah is the greatest.
The President of Nigeria since 1960 till date whose region loots our nation more than the other?
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by luluman: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
jmoore:

Source: NigeriaInfoFM
And one tribe down down the map will say Northerners are bad people .
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by oluplus(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Who carries N18m cash around these days?
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by kowema(f): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is commendable.
The owner of the money would forever be grateful. God bless the Keke rider for his very noble action
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Shyboyk(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
jmoore:

Source: NigeriaInfoFM

I wonder how people do this things …forget 18 million inside Keke that was how someone forget millions in an hotel
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Very good of him 👏 but how do u forget 18 million inside motor 🤔
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by AfonjaConehead: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Gorimanak:
Omo... Good people still dey dis country be dat o
You can be one of them by dashing me one laptop,thank you very much
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by Lightorder: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
NwaNimo1:
18 Million....?

Keke don become bullion van.....
Nwanimo , what is your problem? Zukwenuike!
Re: Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano by MrUchenna1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
If you buy positivity, you will get hope free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.