Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS (54982 Views)

At Least 14 Dead In A Mass Shooting At A Bar In Soweto South Africa / Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by GodWrites: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Timoleon:
You have witnessed it countless of times? Which kind waka you dey waka? Over 90%of the worlds population is straight, guess what, over 90% of the worlds population have never witnessed other straight people having sex let alone gay sex. Yet you have witnessed homophobic people eating dick countless times. Do you know what the odds are?

As a human rights activist, yes, I have encountered numerous homophobes who ended up being gay themselves.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by lildonn222: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
TMKsouth:
Why would a happily married straight guy be hateful and obsessed with gays? Why are they intimidated? Ask yourselves ladies. Homophobic guys are closet gays.

Guys who are accepting of gays are comfortable in their own skin - homophobes have questions to answer. Always treat them with suspicion. It has been proven over and over again that behind closed doors they engage in homosexual activities.
sorry gay, you can't manipulate us to accept you. Homophobic to the mtfk core!!

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by OdefaGirl(f): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
See as I dey look Dem like mumu.... People dey ooo

2 Likes

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by lildonn222: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Only islamic terrorists often hate my comments..
I hate all Islamic terrorists
Death to all Islamic terrorists
And long live the Christian terrorist.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by xynerise: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
grin grin grin
Funny people

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by fortunechy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Very disgusting set of animals in human form.... TUFIAKWA
South Africa keep disgracing Africa up and down.

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
Misplaced funds

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by lildonn222: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omoluabi16:
So to prove we're not faggits ourselves we must welcome them with embracing, welcoming open arms ko? The problem is these people do not practice the 'live and let live' mantra.
They want you to welcome them with not only open arms but also open yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Timoleon(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Can you share an experience of yours being refused Healthcare because you are gay?

Flamemignon1:

Experiences differ,you can say such because you are straight so obviously you wallow in straight privilege,you don't know the experiences we face so you can't speak for us

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Ravenna: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
ItisWell22:
Is Dr Thulani in the first pic, male or female? 🤔

Dr Thulani is a non identity basterrd.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Timoleon(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
TMKsouth:

Of course in Nigeria you wouldn't be asked - its an openly homophobic country.

Gay sex is riskier in terms of contracting HIV - so a patient needs to have an environment where they can be transparent about such things without fear or embarrassment. Also, trans people are judged the minute they walk through the door - this wont be the case in a facility like this one.

So if in Nigeria they don’t ask, that easily tells you that no one is denied healthcare here on the basis of their sexuality. Let me ask though. Do they ask in South Africa what your sexuality is and in the basis of that decide wether or not to give healthcare services?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by RepoMan007: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
Useless idea. Why build special clinics for gays?
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by dalass(f): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
Roboto11:
HIV is predominantly in the gay community.

Natural and spiritual judgement on unnatural and abominations perpetrated by perverted souls cool

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by BRATISLAVA: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
ItisWell22:
Is Dr Thulani in the first pic, male or female? 🤔

I was going to ask about that man. Which do you think?
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Counterfeit: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Bunch of inconsequential misfits and societal rejects.
Tueh!!! I spit on their graves
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by BRATISLAVA: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
RepoMan007:
Useless idea. Why build special clinics for gays?

Seems a bit discriminatory, considering that men aren't endangered. Most violence is on and from themselves. Hope there will be a clinic for every orientation without anyone saying it's unfair to their orientation. From unisex toilets to this level of segregation. Yet outrage that biological women want women spaces.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by BRATISLAVA: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
GodWrites:

As a human rights activist, yes, I have encountered numerous homophobes who ended up being gay themselves.

Due to gaslighting when they expressed their homophobic views or they were "born that way"?
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Sassenach: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Botragelad:

You're making a lot of assumptions and generalisations that are not based on facts or logic.
First of all, gays not getting healthcare is not a danger to everyone. It's a danger to gays themselves, who are discriminated against and denied access to basic human rights and services.

The same homophobic guys bashing gays here are not the ones sending HIV back home to their wives. That's a false and offensive stereotype that stigmatises both gays and HIV-positive people. HIV is not a gay
disease, it can affect anyone regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

Again, they're not sleeping with gays. That's another false and offensive stereotype that implies that gays are promiscuous and predatory, and that they seduce or coerce straight men into having sex with them. This is not only homophobic, but also heterosexist, as it denies the existence and validity of bisexual and other non-heteronormative identities. The reality is that most people have sex with people they are attracted to and consent to, regardless of their labels or categories.

No one wants to divert attention away from themselves. Another ridiculous and paranoid claim that suggests that they have something to hide or be ashamed of. The fact is that they don't need to divert attention away from themselves, because they already have the privilege and power of being part of the dominant and normative group in society. They don't face the same challenges or threats as gays do. They don't have to worry about being harassed, bullied, assaulted, fired, evicted, disowned, or killed because of who they love or how they identify.

He is right. Most homophobes are gay on the down low. They hate on gay people because of the self hatred for being the way they are. And yes, not providing healthcare to those that are gay affects the community at large. We have seen many instances of homophobes who sleep with men on the down low and take all kinds of diseases back to their “wives”.

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by achimendy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And why is that if not for Reagan and Thatcher? If not for you straight bigots

What exactly is your point?
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by caandi: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eeew
Disgusting things they do
Well they need help
So I feel for them
They don’t deserve to be amongst humans
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Flamemignon1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
tonicyril:

Comrade calm down, I never said I use to suckle ass grin
Neither did we
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Flamemignon1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Skyview01:

No one asked you to quote me
No one asked you to comment
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Flamemignon1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
adefitim:

How’s your anus?
How's your penis?
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Flamemignon1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
aikhimself:

No. It's because when you turn anus a sewage outlet as a sex organ, you end up inviting a lot of germs and filthy bacteria into your system
This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard,you do know straight people have anal sex too right?
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
I'm only gone for two seconds and you guys are already mentioning me left and right...🤦🤦🤦.. Don't you guys get tired of me?😅😅😅

I mean it's not like I'm a member of the LGBTQIA... Whatever they do with their lives is none of my business.
tonicyril:
Samantha124....please what is happening here?? grin grin

Normal normal I heard southie girls are gorgeously endowed with nyash and boobs (I don't know about boobs sha)

So why are ur people choosing bumbum full of muscle and veins??

There is not even breast to suckle and squeeze grin grin
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Flamemignon1:

No one asked you to comment

I like this game and have a little time!

Did I by any chance, ruffle your feathers or hurt your fragile ego with my comments?

Out of more than 3million users on NL, why are you personally invested?

You know you can talk to me and I will keep your secret confidential.

Help me to understand the pattern to your thought process.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Flamemignon1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Timoleon:
Can you share an experience of yours being refused Healthcare because you are gay?

It was at a public clinic when I was still in Nigeria,I wasn't refused service persay but the way the nurses treated me was completely inhumane. I went for an hiv test and I think it slipped out that I slept with a guy, I'm not kidding you,the nurse literally said "na dem dem".......while waiting for my result,I could hear the gossiping here and there with one blatantly saying "dis one no go even smell heaven",fast forward to after my test and I left,I could hear them laughing from afar,it was so humiliating because I wasn't the only one there just the only queer person and as I left,I saw other patients joining in the gossip
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Their lives, their business.

Whatever they do does not concern me.
fx45:
Samantha124 come and see the rottenness going on in your village
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Flamemignon1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
Skyview01:

I like this game and have a little time!

Did I by any chance, ruffle your feathers or hurt your fragile ego with my comments?

Out of more than 3million users on NL, why are you personally invested?

You know you can talk to me and I will keep your secret confidential.

Help me to understand the pattern to your thought process.
Because you commented when it literally makes no sense
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by waice6571: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
They built a facility for people who are suffering from delusion of grandeur.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Gay and Lesbianism is a welcome idea, it will be part of a tool to reduce the world's population....

If 10 in 100 are gays, imagine how many offerings of population will be cub.

Population is the sole cause of poverty. So people should stay away from marriages and having more than one or two children!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] / Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) / President John Magufuli Collects Offering During Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.