Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS (54987 Views)

At Least 14 Dead In A Mass Shooting At A Bar In Soweto South Africa / Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by BALLOSKI: 5:21am On Sep 20, 2023

South Africa was the first country in Africa and the 5th in the world to legalise gay marriage.
Damn! They really shocked me when they did this.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Bonapart(m): 5:31am On Sep 20, 2023
TMKsouth:
Gays not getting healthcare is a danger to everyone. The same homophobic guys bashing gays here are the ones sending HIV back home to their wives. They're sleeping with gays. Thats why they're outspoken, they want to divert attention away from themselves.

Always treat homophobic guys with suspicion - why are they so preoccupied with gay affairs. They feel threatened by openly gay people enjoying their lives. Homophobes are closet gays.

https://www.nairaland.com/2564165/3-anti-gay-pastors-turned-out
you be mumu. SA is a disgrace to Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Bonapart(m): 5:32am On Sep 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And why is that if not for Reagan and Thatcher? If not for you straight bigots
fagg*t
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by OyinO: 5:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Animals have sense more than these senseless men who chose a lifestyle below animal sense.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by OyinO: 5:37am On Sep 20, 2023
TMKsouth:
Gays not getting healthcare is a danger to everyone. The same homophobic guys bashing gays here are the ones sending HIV back home to their wives. They're sleeping with gays. Thats why they're outspoken, they want to divert attention away from themselves.

Always treat homophobic guys with suspicion - why are they so preoccupied with gay affairs. They feel threatened by openly gay people enjoying their lives. Homophobes are closet gays.

I beg to differ please. This is a blind assumption and fallacious hasty conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Proffdada: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2023
TMKsouth:

stfu and don't play the devil's advocate

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by BRATISLAVA: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2023
GodWrites:

The same way people are born straight, is the same way people are born gay. Unfortunately they make up the minority, just like we have left handed people. But because of religion and cultural beliefs, they grow up hiding their identity, and might even be homophobic to deter suspicion. Done long enough, they develop internalised homophobia. A condition where they hate themselves, and others who are bold enough to express themselves. I have never seen someone as homophobic as a gay person with internalised homophobia.

Nobody is born gay. Some people were gaslighted into it (like most people in support of homosexuality tend do e.g. all over this thread), or got too curious about it and wanted to try it out. I've seen that happen. The latter decide to be bisexual to entertain that preference for any type of gratification. Nobody is born like that. Unless there is nurture into it. Unless you can show a gay and straight gene, how could anyone be born in a way that doesn't support sexual functions of the body? Why is gay sex traumatic if they were born that way? Wouldn't their bodies have given them vaginas to prevent all that trauma, since their body knows they were born gay the way they do?

With your explanation, heterophobic gays are really straight people with internalized heterophobia?

At the core of it, most people are desperate for any type of gratification. All gays aren't gay because they were "born that way". Ask them about their repressed childhood. To paint them with one brush is presumptive.

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by ufotunang: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This is outrageous, what sort of madness? Gay clinic??
...abi that it's how it's starts..they will soon have gay university, gay restaurant, gay hotel... nothing this people cannot do 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by ufotunang: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2023
This is how it's starts...they will soon have gay university, gay restaurant, gay hotel, gay school... nothing this people cannot do
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by GodWrites: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Nobody is born gay. Some people were gaslighted into it (like most people in support of homosexuality tend do e.g. all over this thread), or got too curious about it and wanted to try it out. I've seen that happen. The latter decide to be bisexual to entertain that preference for any type of gratification. Nobody is born like that. Unless there is nurture into it. Unless you can show a gay and straight gene, how could anyone be born in a way that doesn't support sexual functions of the body? Why is gay sex traumatic if they were born that way? Wouldn't their bodies have given them vaginas to prevent all that trauma, since their body knows they were born gay the way they do?

With your explanation, heterophobic gays are really straight people with internalized heterophobia?

At the core of it, most people are desperate for any type of gratification. All gays aren't gay because they were "born that way". Ask them about their repressed childhood. To paint them with one brush is presumptive.

No sane person will want to be gay when it makes you a target of discrimination. In most countries gays are killed without trial.

No sane person will overcomplicate their life by choosing to be gay, and live in hiding through out their life. Just as you have no control over how straight you are, is the same way they have no control toward how gay they are.

I have asked a lot of them, and they always break down in tears and tell me if they have a choice, or if there was a button that they can press and be straight, that they will press it without thinking twice.

There is nothing like gaslighting. They grew up and discovered that they have no physical or romantic attraction toward the opposite sex.

We don't know a lot about the human body, but it's not as intelligent as you make it. Go to the hospital and you will see people suffering from different ailments. If our bodies are perfect, why are there so many issues?

The whole point of the issue isn't whether our body is smart or not. The point is to accept the LGBTQ community for who they are as long as they are hurting no one.

What two consenting adults do with their bodies is their business, as long as they are hurting no one. When you restrict someone's right to love because there preference is different from yours, you are asking for a revolt. Just as we have diverse races, is the same way we have diverse sexualities. Say no to discrimination and homophobia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Ikennaford: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Botragelad:

You're making a lot of assumptions and generalisations that are not based on facts or logic.
First of all, gays not getting healthcare is not a danger to everyone. It's a danger to gays themselves, who are discriminated against and denied access to basic human rights and services.

The same homophobic guys bashing gays here are not the ones sending HIV back home to their wives. That's a false and offensive stereotype that stigmatises both gays and HIV-positive people. HIV is not a gay disease, it can affect anyone regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

Again, they're not sleeping with gays. That's another false and offensive stereotype that implies that gays are promiscuous and predatory, and that they seduce or coerce straight men into having sex with them. This is not only homophobic, but also heterosexist, as it denies the existence and validity of bisexual and other non-heteronormative identities. The reality is that most people have sex with people they are attracted to and consent to, regardless of their labels or categories.

No one wants to divert attention away from themselves. Another ridiculous and paranoid claim that suggests that they have something to hide or be ashamed of. The fact is that they don't need to divert attention away from themselves, because they already have the privilege and power of being part of the dominant and normative group in society. They don't face the same challenges or threats as gays do. They don't have to worry about being harassed, bullied, assaulted, fired, evicted, disowned, or killed because of who they love or how they identify.
Shut the fvck up if you don't know what you saying, when I graduated from the university, was 23 then, got a job In bank withheld in my town owerri, the BM then was a married man but gay, he did everything he could to bang my ass it never, he spent almost 2 million to fvck, why because I'm real guy, I keep playing along I'm gay after I found out he can do anything to get me, so I'm countering what you said about gays not coercing or seducing straight men,,, they do come to straight men when they see you a cool guy, then they start plotting how to get, na the money I get from him I add use travel to Mexico before entering USA
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Bestbrain123(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2023
As you said if they are not hurting anyone, but i know someone when i was still a young boy of about 14 years of age.. This guy if not by Gods grace almost put me in such act and is against my will. what will you CALL this one. The truth is many of them are dragg into by force or by influence and you end up doing what you hate.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Germi9: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2023
The look like psychiatric patients
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Timoleon(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2023
You are desperately trying to be a victim. There’s no privilege if the same treatment is giving to everyone. NURSES GOSSIP EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF THEIR SEXUALITY. Like I said, one of the reasons fewer people go for std tests is because they don’t want people thinking of them funny and this is regardless of their sexuality. The same eyes that you thought judged you would still look at you and gossip you if you simply said you were promiscuous with the opposite sex. Let’s not start to pretend that there is no gossiping amongst gay people. If anything western movies have showed us, it’s that gays are heavy gossips. You are backing up the wrong tree on this one. Good morning.
Flamemignon1:

Oh right, let's normalize gossiping about something that sounds taboo in this country, that's already a stigma, let's just brush over the part where I said my sexual history slipped out and how other patients gave me the "look", the usual victim blaming, perfect Nigerian attitude, gaslight a minority's experience to make themselves feel better. I wasn't denied healthcare but I never felt safe but like I said "straight privilege" has blinded you to the fact that you think everyone enjoy the rights that you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Timoleon(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2023
TMKsouth:

Nigerian men are cavemen stuck in the 800BC.

Dont bring this cavemen mentality to SA - we'll punch it the hell out of you.

You’ve not made any point. We are talking about healthcare. Address the issues raised.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Octopusssy(f): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Uhhh,y'all need proper education on gender. Have you ever asked yourself why feminity is always shamed yet masculinity is praised even in lesbians? You are a woman yet you support the hatred of feminity,you think men like ShaqFu won't tell you to stay in your place if they have the chance as they see your feminity as weakness and you even supporting it makes you sound like a "pick me". When you women shame feminity,you are giving the patriachy more reason to see you as less than.

Moreover,no man is a 100% masculine and no woman is a 100% feminine neither do men and women gatekeep feminity and masculinity
You need more than deliverance. You need complete spiritual overhauling.
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Adgraced: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Mentally slaved people! God destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah because of their gay practice. You can imagine God's chagrin on what is going on in today's world!!
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by lilfresh96(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedI can smell poop💩 everywhere
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by adefitim(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2023
TMKsouth:

Reducing LGBTQI matters to just anal sex is amateurish and stupid. Does your whole life revolve around the vagina and your penis?

Grow up.

Your mouth Dey dance like fire
Go to radio, tv or probably go to Aso Rock and be saying this nonsense you’re spewing Na your body you go hear am

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Thomasankara(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
[/color]A place where too much whites dominate,what do you expect? That's why Niger is trying to severe ties with the west. I like how Ghadaffi expelled the Italians from Libya. This south Africans ought to have done. They shouldn't wait until their culture is eroded and the western philosophy is imposed on them.[color=#770077]
MMempire:
SA the african black sheep corntree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Afolue(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wonders shall never cease…
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Thomasankara(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
[/color]that's more reason Julius Malema will always sing kill the Boer song. The blacks in South Africa don't have their own lives, they are the mercy of the bored,though they live in a more friendly environment, this are many more are the sacrifices they pay for what they enjoy.[color=#770077]
oz4real83:
The issue they will be attending to every second of the day is to stitch torn yansh sad. The population of Europeans and Asians in South Africa is so much that though it has been an advantage to the development of south Africa, it has always made south Africa a blind follower of whatever policy that operates in America, Europe and Asia shocked
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Thomasankara(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
[/color]it's the white that is manipulating them,they are kinda enslaved psychologically, the few outliers among them don't represent the opinion of the general blacks there. I say this because I have many of them as friends[color=#770077]
christejames:
I'm not sorry but South Africa is 'sick'...

Always trying to form woke and looking down on their fellow Africans thinking that will make them better.

Confused entity undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
I have just one question.

How many Jobs were created?
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by Flamemignon1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Octopusssy:

You need more than deliverance. You need complete spiritual overhauling.
And you need complete mental restructuring than turning to a white man's religion read and book and free yourself from the shackles of white supremacy
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by tsdarkside(m): 4:58am On Sep 21, 2023
i knew it was a bad idea to still keep whites in south africa after apartheid....
south africans are going to regret the compromise mandela did to get independence....

rainbow nation my black foot....
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by TMKsouth: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
tsdarkside:
i knew it was a bad idea to still keep whites in south africa after apartheid....
south africans are going to regret the compromise mandela did to get independence....

Everyday whites this, whites that...

Those same whites banned lgbtq rights during apartheid.

Today Nigerian coons are crediting them for everything under the sun.

Read a book before coming here with ignorant statements. Lgbtq rights were advocated by the freedom movement, that no one will ever again be discriminated against in SA.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by KingCold: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
tsdarkside:

We honestly don't give a damn about you and your smelly black foot

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by TMKsouth: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
KingCold:
We honestly don't give a damn about you and your smelly black foot

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by tsdarkside(m): 3:01am On Sep 22, 2023
TMKsouth:

Everyday whites this, whites that...

Those same whites banned lgbtq rights during apartheid.

Today Nigerian coons are crediting them for everything under the sun.

Read a book before coming here with ignorant statements. Lgbtq rights were advocated by the freedom movement, that no one will ever again be discriminated against in SA.

you are soo foolish....
banned what....??

because they were not practizin it openly doesnt mean they were not doing it back then....
they were even havin sex with animals and it was legalized in many of their countries....

go let blacks that studied them throughout history to teach you....
stop been a simpleton....it leads to death....
Re: Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS by tsdarkside(m): 3:31am On Sep 22, 2023
TMKsouth:

your south african fada....

idiiot....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) / President John Magufuli Collects Offering During Church Service (Photos) / Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.