Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Love It When Girls Are Fighting!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love It When Girls Are Fighting!! (859 Views)

When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / Why Do Boys React Fast To When Girls that Dress sexy / Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love It When Girls Are Fighting!! by Testiebobo(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2023
Sounds naughty huh?
Dont mis-interprete me o, coz I know you guys very well.
However, I love it when girls start creating un-neccessary arguement which later leads to a fight among each other( am not talking about nakeding themselves or causing injuries to eachother)
Have you ever experienced girls insulting themselves and exposing each other secrets and weaknesses? If you have, good, and if you hav'nt pls go and try. A lady once said this in a fight, # shut up ashawo! You wey sey your boyfriend breakup with una, bcuz u get four carryovers in uni. Werey girl!# omo! I laughed that day eh that I almost lose my balance bcuz of amebo. Girls are fight are funny and insane

3 Likes

Re: I Love It When Girls Are Fighting!! by proff010: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2023
Me too I love to see them fight ooo
Especially the Orobo vs Orobo fight.
Re: I Love It When Girls Are Fighting!! by izonborn098(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
My 2 ex finish insult that year when they were with me. Women take insult very serious and it's take them some period to overcome it.
Whenever any of them is with me, they always talk about the insults they are receiving from each other..

2 Likes

Re: I Love It When Girls Are Fighting!! by Baronthecelebri: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
Me too I love it when women fight naked

(1) (Reply)

Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman / Is It Safe To Allow Your Wife To Join The Gym / Imagine What She Did To Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.