Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome (20566 Views)

APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Creamypie(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Are their own children in this country?
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by AllBlack: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2023
provide the basic needs first before we listen to you.
and even after you provide the basic needs, it will take another 10 years to restore TRUST.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Fearyourcreator: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Nbote:
She is mad.. They are all mad.. Her husband Japas to France and UK for medicals, their children and family members all skool abroad and all have dual citizenship and multiple passports ans yet she wants Nigerians to be patient and resilient. Until any of them stop going abroad for ordinary medicals, they have no moral justification to even question Nigerians going abroad for better lives
She is madt and she got to that level... I love that kind madt ooo
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Calitoscassius(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2023
From all the comments on this topic, every comment on this comment agrees that Tifnubu regime is not working,.that people are suffering and has no hope in Tifnubu's regime. Are these people all Obidients? Not 1 comment supports Remi Tifnubu's talk. So who are the Tifnubu supporters? Where are they? Are they suddenlly hiding from this topic or what?

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by KaptainAfrika: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2023
You better not touch Japa. angry angry angry angry
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Fearyourcreator: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2023
ojun50:
They will always tell the poor to be patient. Make una patience ooooooh
If one don't want to take responsibility for ones personal life you wait for who to help you... but if you want to take responsibility you move ...
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by enemyofprogress: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2023
Abeg make I go first before una go close earpot
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by enemyofprogress: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2023
KaptainAfrika:
You better not touch Japa. angry angry angry angry
as in touch not my anointed
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by juman(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Japa is good for sapa person like me.
I pick euro from the street.
I wonder the kind of job I would be doing if i dey in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by enemyofprogress: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2023
stano2:
Cooking gas price
Petrol price
Soaring food prices
No jobs
Health care zero.

Politicians are having a field day in this country looting and looting. Supporters are busy signing up on loan apps, buy data and still defend this looters.
even the price of olosho too don go up in the country. Everything is now very expenses

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by garriAndsugar: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2023
remi dey follow tinubu take drugs if not wetin be this rubbish she dey talk
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by KanwuliaExtra: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2023
Semaj77:

Oh my , this lady is still on Nairaland with her numerous funny monikers grin grin grin grin

Oh yes o!
I told you all I did not come to Niaralnd to seek for romance from moderators or super moderators.
I will leave when I want to just like I did when I left LIEGERIA! kiss

Not looking for friends or family. . . I got that off line.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by clinician2x: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Thunder fire remi tinubu and those other women.
She should address tinubu weak erection and criminal past first.
Enikure!

Hahahah guy wetin be this 🤣

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by KanwuliaExtra: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2023
CJStarz:
My brodaaaa.....
Na money dey hol us here o.
Shaa,God dey
We go survive this TINIBULATION in Jesus Name.

Amen oooooooooooooooooooo cheesy
It feels good sha.
I keep praying for the likes of you who want to escape. . . .You cannot fight injustice from the unjust without losing your life.
Of what use is the sacrifice?
Let them continue to rule themselves by themselves!

We go dey look from faraway lands! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by onyxo76(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2023
address like how? if you made life conducive for the masses ,will they look for means to leave the country?
you are now afraid because when everyone now leaves, you won't have anyone to oppress and rule over again.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2023
Remi is high on drugs just like her husband. People abroad should contribute? I thought your husband said he dosent need nigerias money. Get out abeg.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Ombudsman1: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2023
WEREY

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Basicend: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2023
Useless people.

Very useless people.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Benekkk: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2023
Yes please, we need you to be praying for our political leaders to be delivered from the spirit of stealing and arrogance and to deliver the good governance that they swore to do!
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Judolisco(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
But your husband japaed to Chicago from where he did drug business to come and rule na. Why discourage others from the same route Emilokan traveled?

Then again your children are all living and schooling in abroad, so they will return and continue to rule others>
apart from ayodele fayose all almost all Nigerian politicians r guilty of d above
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by a4cube: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2023
Now they want to stop the poor from Jappa. I pity the poor that support the elite to subdue them.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Mrbenny001: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2023
I believe Nigeria population is close to 400million, the number going out of the country is insignificant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by famology(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by snipernigga(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2023
Says Oloshos who's kids are abroad
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by DevilSignature: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Bunch of f-male criminals
Yarning trashes, meanwhile none of their children and relatives live and study in this shady country

May thunder fire them all

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by killsmith(f): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Fake pastor
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by integrity16(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2023
You don't want us to Japa but you're in New York to organize seminars/conferences meant to discourage us from JAPA! You don't even the decency to do the conference at home.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by NewDea4: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
How una want take address am ?

When political thieves do something, it won't be a problem but when the helpless try and do the same thing, it will become a national problem.

For decades Una children dey school and live abroad but now wey our children don dey go dia go hustle, make hunger no kill dem here. it is now a problem.

If you really want our sisters and brothers to come back and continue suffering as you want, Make una go from house to house cook beta soup for people to chop? We go tell them to come back. Jokers.

Our political class are demonic creatures devoid of either human feeling or conscience!
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Menclothing: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2023
This is rubbish make a law that forbid any political office holders family from traveling abroad and see magic

Na una dey Japa is it poor people that will afford flight and visa fee
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by integrity16(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

She is madt and she got to that level... I love that kind madt ooo

You don't know that she got to that level at your expense
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by drnoel: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/09/19/first-lady-governors-wives-move-to-address-japa-syndrome/

But I thought they said Nigerian youths are lazy?
Which one is now this patience and resilience?
Another big word to add to the dictionary of the collective raping of our mentality
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=Fearyourcreator post=125885224]
She is madt and she got to that level... I love that kind madt ooo[/quote

She used your tax money to get there. If you weren't a fool, you would have known.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Organises Sallah Party For Injured Soldiers / FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN / President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.