Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome (20536 Views)

APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by armadeo(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by ruggedboych: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2023
grin
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Otunbakayce: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2023
Thunder fire remi tinubu and those other women.
She should address tinubu weak erection and criminal past first.
Enikure!
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by nwakibie3(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2023
First of all, where are their children?

They should start with their children first
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by kettykin: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2023
Address the economy and there will be no japa, ineptitude and cluelessness
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by kuntash: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:
"She charged Nigerian youths to learn the virtues of patience and resilience as everyone continued to work as a collective to help build a greater and better Nigeria".

Patience and resilience indeed. cool

I wonder why not snatch, grab and run with it
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by iampeterben(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2023
Allow our people japa in peace
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by RepoMan007: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:
Renewed Hope that cannot start from them grin grin

They should bring back all their relations, kids outside the country first undecided stop buying properties outside the country undecided

Then they themselves must also stop traveling outside the country for it to work!!!

You don't see the influx of other nationalities especially their officials in Nigeria anyhow undecided

Lead by example for once undecided
They migrated our natural resources abroad and the did same for substantial par of the proceeds then gather to talk like unbalanced bunch.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by atheistandproud(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2023
Renewed Shege
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by tunjilana: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2023
The currency devaluation is the biggest motivation.

A bank manager in 2015, with a take home of 1.5 million, is indirectly having a take home of 10k usd cos dollar was 150. It will be harder to convince him to leave and start afresh in a new country where he may not easily build himself to a point where he can take home the same 10k usd monthly after many years in the country self.

Fast forward to 2023...manager pay in same banks remain between 1.5 to 2m monthly, that is about 2k usd. And u wonder why even those you think are on top of the food chain in the corporate workforce are leaving ti start afresh. Those who did what they did to the naira that made it slide from 150 to 900 over the last 8 years need to be jailed

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by TheAlchemist: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2023
More palliatives to roll up. 1 packet of saint Louis sugar, 1 sachet of dangote salt, I litre of banga oil, 1 cup of ofada rice...
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by kingthreat(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2023
Remi, your 2 daughters have japa'd and never came back. Talk to them first.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Theunbothered: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2023
Her husband's children Remi doesn't have any, are abroad, one even lives in a 2 million dollar mansion with no verifiable source of income. grin
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by macjurek(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2023
Dear First ladies, Please the issue is to fix Nigeria and respect for her Citizenry in all ramifications.

An appeal to Nigerians not to travel for Greener Pastures is wrong with all respects, taking the Indians and Chinese who rules the World of Science and Technology of today is as a result of traveling around the Word as professionals to practice.

So the onus still dependent only on fixing Nigeria with genuine intentions.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Oritna94(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2023
These Leaders are funny oh. So they cannot lead by example? All their children are living abroad. They have properties scattered around the world yet they want the poor masses to endure. Una try.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by toxtimmy: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2023
This people are psychopaths and sociopaths... her children all have homes overseas and dual citizenship... her husband goes overseas for headache and all health issues... her and her husband wealth are mostly overseas... she and her family goes overseas for the weekend in first class... but they want you hete to suffer so they can rule over you..

Folks enjoy being wanked from behind while you are on your knees.... I don't f el sorry for Nigeria anymore because we are one of the most useful slaves home and abroad.

Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/09/19/first-lady-governors-wives-move-to-address-japa-syndrome/
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Oyindamolah: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2023
grin iranu
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2023
Listen to these people at your own peril. Your life is in your hands. Do whatever is legally permissible to succeed. You only live once.
Tinubu did whatever he could to succeed when he was younger.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2023
There's no need it won't make any difference. People will travel if they see opportunity Nigeria is messed up
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by EmekaA125(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2023
Shameless people.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by CJStarz: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2023
My brodaaaa.....
Na money dey hol us here o.
Shaa,God dey
We go survive this TINIBULATION in Jesus Name.

KanwuliaExtra:
After all their own children have japa'd?
Interesting!
They should sit there and rule themselves abi?
How many of their own children are in Nigeria?
Especially Remi TIefnubu;s the hypopocrite?

As for me and my family. . . JAPA has benefitted us immensly.
Tief-Tiefnubu can never be my president.

If you don't want to be ruled by TIEFFY-NUBU and his Agberobcracy Naira Marley government, just JAPA JEJE! kiss
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Wisereborn: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2023
RepoMan007:
They migrated our natural resources abroad and the did same for substantial par of the proceeds then gather to talk like unbalanced bunch.
Don't mind them, they ask their followers to do what they cannot do

Who listens to such leaders undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Gokoyer0(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2023
Japa if you can abeg but do am with sense. You no go enter fire from frying pan.

APC has destroyed the country. Buhari regime stole over $20B.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by nnamdi640: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
How una want take address am ?

When political thieves do something, it won't be a problem but when the helpless try and do the same thing, it will become a national problem.

For decades Una children dey school and live abroad but now wey our children don dey go dia go hustle, make hunger no kill dem here. it is now a problem.

If you really want our sisters and brothers to come back and continue suffering as you want, Make una go from house to house cook beta soup for people to chop? We go tell them to come back. Jokers.
Don't mind those wolves in human form, they destroyed the country by looting it dry and also made it unbearable for common man as if it was not enough, they still want those that narrowly escape to other countries to come back and face thesame hardship will are facing presently. Honestly, this people are demons in human form, I just pity people supporting them. Can she tell us what have been put in place before addressing such issue, with all the money Fg made from crude oil and all the taxes collected on a daily basis, we don't have one active refinery that can refine the natural resource God gave us. She and her husband should be ashamed of their selves for supporting a man called Buhari that destroyed everything left just because of their ambition of wanting to become the president. He is now the president, let him and his wife face the main issue.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by ednut1(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2023
Abeg where does Tinubu last 2 daughters leave😆
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by SpatialKing(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2023
When Yorubas are the most japad tribe in Nigeria
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2023
and her children are abroad?? undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Semaj77(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
After all their own children have japa'd?
Interesting!
They should sit there and rule themselves abi?
How many of their own children are in Nigeria?
Especially Remi TIefnubu;s the hypopocrite?

As for me and my family. . . JAPA has benefitted us immensly.
Tief-Tiefnubu can never be my president.

If you don't want to be ruled by TIEFFY-NUBU and his Agberobcracy Naira Marley government, just JAPA JEJE! kiss

Oh my , this lady is still on Nairaland with her numerous funny monikers grin grin grin grin
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Rmace: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=Thonyb2 post=125883764]

https://.ng/2023/09/19/first-lady-governors-wives-move-to-address-japa-syndrome/[/quote

I barely take all this people serious.. whatever they says is only on papers . Remi tinubu should stop advising people not to leave Nigeria. When things are not working your ways, you jus have to leave.
Tell your frog face husband to fix inflation issues , and unemployment opportunity issues first before you start to dey preach for masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Kingzjayzee: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Bonlezerox:
I don't think the Japa syndrome is a problem anyone can solve genuinely
your data cost is tooooo expensive. 1gb wey I dey buy for 200 nahim u dey sell 300. Haba
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Harrynight(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
But your husband japaed to Chicago from where he did drug business to come and rule na. Why discourage others from the same route Emilokan traveled?

Then again your children are all living and schooling in abroad, so they will return and continue to rule others>

Don't mind the fulls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently / Achebe Center Moves To Block Buhari’s $29.9bn Loan Bid •writes World Bank / Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.