Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome (20541 Views)

APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Bigseven(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2023
Me right now

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2023
My only question is this, id it Myself Tinubu that's supposed to represent Nigeria in New York for Thile Nigerian Economic Summit?
You're living a corrupt and benefitting from nepotism, and you are asking us to believe that the current administration that got there via corruption will deliver the benefits of democracy?
We may be broke, but we are not foolish

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Quebec91(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2023
I tell you
mrvitalis:
You mean people whose families are based abroad?

Are we serious in this country at all?

To solve japa issue is to fix Nigeria
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by yemmywesey(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2023
She should tell all her children and grandchildren to forfeit and denounce their usa and British passport and citizenships immediately, that is when I will take her serious.
Sanwo olu , a public servant uses a wrist watch that cost over 160 million naira.
And you are paying minimum wage of 30k that cant buy a half bag of beans.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Confirm4real(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2023
"Let the poor breath" according to your husband grin

So allow them to Japa if they have the means to do so, after all your children and Governors wives children didn't school in Nigeria and many remained their after studying abroad.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Ten06(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2023
What does she want to address? She should address the untold hardship her husband has brought upon Nigerians by the subsidy removal first
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by duduade: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2023
Nonsense

Wanting to stop the japa syndrome when their own family members visit the western world like it's at their family house backyard..

As if they aren't part of the people who made Nigeria what it is today

Tufiakwa
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Thomasankara(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2023
[/color]to oppress like naira Marley, I guess😜[color=#770077]
quintessence007:
Make 9ja a better place to live, I didn't like the idea of leaving the country because I'd like to know how it feels to be rich in this country. I tell you that when you have money in Nigeria, you live in a separate world entirely but right now I want to Japa by all means.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by SweetJoystick(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Nice but i don't think they are the right people to do this. The level of brain drain should really be a concern for every patriotic Nigerian.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Selina22: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2023
The same people who suffocate and kill the people are the ones asking for the poor to breathe,The same governors wives that their husbands loot and loot the states and keep in the people in poverty ,are the ones coming out to savage jakpa syndrome
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Fearyourcreator: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=Rayban25 post=125886431][/quote]
How much tax I dey pay... cus you dey shout tax money na... how much you dey pay... this year alone how much tax you don pay... arinya...
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Fearyourcreator: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2023
integrity16:

You don't know that she got to that level at your expense
How Sir
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by FireUpNow(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2023
See her mouth like that of a soldier ant. Your families are in japa land and you have the audacity to tell others not to travel? Your husband that love japa anytime he wants to get treatment it's in France and UK.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by HaneefahRN(f): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2023
They should all start by bringing all their children back to Naija. All the ones studying and living abroad. Yeye
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Fearyourcreator: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=Rayban25 post=125886431][/quote]
How much tax I dey pay?
How much you dey pay?
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by historic: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2023
SpatialKing:
When Yorubas are the most japad tribe in Nigeria

Pls don't call any tribe here so that it doesn't lead to something else... Everybody dey japa for Nigeria!
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by zomby(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2023
Remi Tinubu remains a major asset to president Bola Ahmed Tinubu and to Nigeria. There is nothing better than a president having a wife that is politically savvy.
From day 1, Remi Tinubu continues to exhibit confidence and professional diplomacy, while she effectively relates to all people around the country at all levels internally and externally.
I personally admire her organic spirit and unshakable determination to make Nigeria Great Again. She is surely a priceless gift to her husband, to Nigeria and to all Nigerians.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by fortunechy(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Useless woman
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by zomby(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2023
SpatialKing:
When Yorubas are the most japad tribe in Nigeria

There is absolutely nothing worse than a young man running around with a brain that belongs to a pig. Very sad indeed!
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by zomby(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2023
fortunechy:
Useless woman

Another pig brain sample!
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by ufuosman(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Make dem dey play
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by zomby(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2023
historic:

Pls don't call any tribe here so that it doesn't lead to something else... Everybody dey japa for Nigeria!

Don't waste your time with pigs...Any good news for the next 8 years in Nigeria is a sad news to these losers; their mission is for things to fall apart in Nigeria, but only south east will continue to experience such a thing.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Gerrard59(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Woodshot:
All their kids attended top schools in the West.
All their kids are living or 1st world dwellers/resident.
And these first ladies won't go to Obudu cattle ranch, Yankari game reserve or any tourist attractions here in motherland.
They'd always jump on medical Japa even after expending billions Naira on their so called world class medical hospitals.

They should first of all address their children, grand children, relatives and friends and colleagues.

And all other first ladies must address their evil hearts on Japa.

Just wanted to point out...very few Nigerian politicians' children attend top schools in the West. Okorocha, Saraki and one former Northern minister in GEJ's tenure had their children attend top schools. Orji Uzor Kalu's daughter graduated from one of the top elite and private high schools in the US. But generally, very few attend top schools.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Proudlyomonna: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Looll make the poor get patience while una continue una looting spree grin

Chia poverty na bastard oo grin
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Khastro(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:
"She charged Nigerian youths to learn the virtues of patience and resilience as everyone continued to work as a collective to help build a greater and better Nigeria".

Patience and resilience indeed. cool
I laugh at that her comment.
Her husband said "It is my turn". Would he have been patient for another opportunity if he lost or did not contest. Lol
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Abifarin16: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Japa will still favour Nigeria in the long run.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by chaloskyx: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
before you start ask your govs, senators and other senior ploitical executives why their children are dual citizens or reside or study abroad then you can start your yeye investigation bunch of hypocrites also i heared some of BAT kids reside in the abroad she should tell us why they do first😅😅🤣🤣
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by SpatialKing(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
zomby:

There is absolutely nothing worse than a young man running around with a brain that belongs to a pig. Very sad indeed!

Just go to USA/Canada/UK Telegram groups

Almost all the names there are Yoruba people

Why are they running? 😁
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by nature40: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:
"She charged Nigerian youths to learn the virtues of patience and resilience as everyone continued to work as a collective to help build a greater and better Nigeria".

Patience and resilience indeed. cool

Don't mind the woman abi na last lady them call! her husband knew Buhari was a clueless illiterate but supported him to become president in 2015 not for the good of the country but for his personal selfish ambition (emi lokan). Buhari wasted 8 years of peoples lives in addition to previous governments, men and ladies between 28 to 40 years have nothing to show for their lives in these period because of one mans selfish ambition and you want them to continue to be Nigerians or leave in Nigeria? what happens to ''you cannot eat your cake and have it'', most people do not trust you and your husbands administration, if you doubt me, make visa acquisition easy and see Nigeria empty in one week. keep deceiving yourself. it will be in history that your husband brought Buhari and Alishia or what is her name for eight years and looked away just because he wants their support in 2023 to rig election and become president select!!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by tomoregie: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by ufotunang: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:
Renewed Hope that cannot start from them grin grin

They should bring back all their relations, kids outside the country first undecided stop buying properties outside the country undecided

Then they themselves must also stop traveling outside the country anyhow for it to work!!!

You don't see the influx of other nationalities especially their officials in Nigeria anyhow undecided

Lead by example for once undecided
...abi..let them and the politcians stop to travel to abroad for medical treatment...and receive medical treatment in nigeria hospital...let them lead by example

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by ufotunang: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
Make the country and economy to be better... provide constant electricity, create jobs for the youths, tackle inflation, create a conducive environment for bussinesses to strive, develop the country and the rural areas, boost the agriculture sector, make refineries to work so that fuel can be cheap, strengthen the nira against the dollar, provide good goverance and with all of this nigerians will leave a better life...and nigerians will not Japa to abroad... simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier / Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent / Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.