Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome (20570 Views)

APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by ufotunang: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
First go and tell your husband and other politicians to stop to travel to abroad for medical treatment and receive medical treatment in nigeria hospital and to also stop their children from schooling in foreign universities aand politicians to stop going to abroad for vacation.. before we will take you serious

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by historic: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
zomby:

Don't waste your time with pigs...Any good news for the next 8 years in Nigeria is a sad news to these losers; their mission is for things to fall apart in Nigeria, but only south east will continue to experience such a thing.

Pls don't patronize me... I told him to desist from going tribalistic and you are doing just what I am trying to stop him from doing. And by the way who says I am for Tinubu? I just want us to address the issue at hand and not your tribalistic wantonness.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Fujiyama: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
grin

'Fearyourcreator' undecided came on the thread, tried to stop the tide with his bare hands...and failed. He was actually stammering in his posts - first time I've seen that happen to anyone. cheesy

He called some weird 'Zomby' username to back him up but to no avail. This migration issue is clearly a hot button for many Nigerians and they are not ready to listen to hypocritical sermons from First, Second or Last Ladies.
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Newness2019: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by Fearyourcreator: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Fujiyama:

grin

'Fearyourcreator' undecided came on the thread, tried to stop the tide with his bare hands...and failed. He was actually stammering in his posts - first time I've seen that happen to anyone. cheesy

He called some weird 'Zomby' username to back him up but to no avail. This migration issue is clearly a hot button for many Nigerians and they are not ready to listen to hypocritical sermons from First, Second or Last Ladies.
Buhari don see some of una finish... you opened different accounts to quote me here... your type plenty here .. you all are just wasting away on NL ... it's okay ooo... continue
Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by cococandy(f): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Is it just me or is there something in that aso rock that turns these women into bumbling hypocritical ediots??

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by cococandy(f): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2023
They keep talking to us like we are ediots but they are taking any chance they have to establish themselves and their children abroad while guilting the youth into a patriotism that they themselves do not feel.
tunjilana:
The currency devaluation is the biggest motivation.

A bank manager in 2015, with a take home of 1.5 million, is indirectly having a take home of 10k usd cos dollar was 150. It will be harder to convince him to leave and start afresh in a new country where he may not easily build himself to a point where he can take home the same 10k usd monthly after many years in the country self.

Fast forward to 2023...manager pay in same banks remain between 1.5 to 2m monthly, that is about 2k usd. And u wonder why even those you think are on top of the food chain in the corporate workforce are leaving ti start afresh. Those who did what they did to the naira that made it slide from 150 to 900 over the last 8 years need to be jailed

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome by LadyTara(f): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2023
In the end they (the poor) will have nothing and will be happy, asking for the bare minimum will be asking for too much,they will persevere in the face of hunger and injustice, they will be patient while their resources is stolen and squandered, they will be content and have "hope" a perfect succor for their misery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Sponsors Dandy Boy's Brain Tumor Surgery / 3 Months Imprisonment For Social Media Offenders - Bill Passes First Reading / Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.