Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation (21483 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by lildush(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
zebszebs:

I repeat Jeremiah Omotofinfin is a semi-illiterate, former area boy and street enforcer, religious charlatan, and pulpit bandit, deceiving people by claiming to be a prophet.

Unlike you, I have a brain and I use it.

May your God p*nish you and your idol Jeremiah.

Where is Baby Testimony?

Oloribu

May God have mercy on you.. you are already suffering from a curse. For you to make this comment. So I distance myself from people like you.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by zebszebs: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
lildush:

May God have mercy on you.. you are already suffering from a curse. For you to make this comment. So I distance myself from people like you.

You and your "god" Omotofinfin are under a curse.

A #50 prophylactic would have prevented your existence.

What a sorry excuse of a human being you are.

Shame!!!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by zebszebs: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
blowjohn:

Some gal told me about this story some years back

That swimming pool man, Omofinfin of Warri, and that bleached, cross-eyed conman in Ojodu, Lagos (Chris Okafor) are a trio of religious charlatans called "The Generals".

These people thrive because of the dysfunctionality and uselessness of the government in particular and the country in general.

In a functioning country, why would you need to pray for a job or visa or for financial breakthrough?

They will tell you, the enemies of your fathers house are behind your problems, when in fact these enemies is the government of the day.

Bleep these people man!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by lildush(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
zebszebs:

You and your "god" Omotofinfin are under a curse.

A #50 prophylactic would have prevented your existence.

What a sorry excuse of a human being you are.

Shame!!!

May God have mercy on this boy .. lord Jesus. Forgive him for he knows not what his doing.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by zebszebs: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
lildush:

May God have mercy on this boy .. lord Jesus. Forgive him for he knows not what his doing.

May your god have mercy on you for having a brain but refusing to use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast / Mary Is Not The Mother Of God / RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.