Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation (21448 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by veeceesynergy: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2023
Baby Testimony that disappeared in his church is yet to be found, his prophecy of the return of the boy is yet to be fulfilled, the little boy's crippled mother still insists Prophet Jeremiah abducted Baby Testimony, until date, Jeremiah has refused to release the CCTV footage of wat happened in his church now he wants to aid the police in another investigation.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by phemmyfour: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2023
nony43:
Please I need someone to tell me about this boy’s death cause I am lost. All I know is one Sam Larry bullied him.

Was he killed?
Does his father has a hand to his death?
Why are people calling naira Marley,?
Why did they rush to bury him.

Abeg make Una furnish me with gist cos I am lost.
Welcome to Earth
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by blowjohn(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2023
ibechris:
Prophet of baal.

Wicked men of God.

If u carry ur stupid self reply me,I won't spare u.

Na so one of them build swimming pool here say,na pool of besaida they will ask u to pay 40k before u can enter the pool and after that,u will be asked to stay in the church hotel in Kubwa Abuja.

After that,u will get tired and leave.

Fake men of god deceiving the unenlightened.

Some gal told me about this story some years back

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by ibechris(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Some gal told me about this story some years back

The church is still there deceiving people. To shock u,the founder left his wife and got married to another woman from South Africa.

He has now made his the SA branch as the headquarters.

I pity all those who think their problems are spiritual when in reality they are medical related.

We have good men of God,but 80 to 90% of them are for the money and nothing more.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Elidrisy20: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2023
Support the widow as how?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by GistFullGround: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2023
Clout chasing
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Jkanfield(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2023
Just like he helped Mohbad when he was going through it all. Nonsense
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by jubrilELsudan: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2023
AllBlack:

you don dey imagine wetin my prick look like. you dey fantasize about my prick. na wah oh. all this gay people seff.

I KNOW SEY AS I MENTION YOUR SMALL PUPPY EKUKE PRICK YOUR ANUS DON DEY HOT

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Lovelink1991(f): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Will Nigerians standby Imole Mohbad to get justice just like the way they stood with George Floyd to get Justice or they will allow the issues to be swept under carpet?

Time shall tell and action will speak if the willingness is there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_ytGGU8jj8?si=v_Tc41ZjovTH2xqQ
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Father4all: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
All for the gram. When was he before mohbad died
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by sylve11: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Powerful prophet. You for go raise Mohbad from dead na. As powerful prophet wey u be. Why you dey give her money ? Pulpit bandits.

I remember what my mother suffered and how much she spent when she wanted this man to pray for her. Spent 20k per night for close to 2 weeks for the man church plus separate laying of hand money . When her eyes clear, she carry her bag come back house.

Hmmm shocked cool
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by sylve11: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
zebszebs:
This semi-illiterate clout chaser.

Let him first produce baby Testimony, the 4-year-old son of a crippled woman, Ruth Matthews. Who "disappeared" in his business center called a church. Oloshi

sad shocked cool
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by sylve11: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Alvin212:
Off cause

The young illegal widow
Need a Manly shoulder to lean on

If not

It gonna be a long lonley night for her

Mr pastor
Make sure you drill her hole Wella

DoggyStyle
Reverse cowgirl
Etc

Na wa o shocked sad cool
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by sylve11: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
AllBlack:
dem go 4k this guy wife taya before New Year especially as a WIDOW WITH BABY TO FEED, she will become desperate eventually. HELPERS don start to come closer.

walahi I wish I could HELP her too.

Na wa o

What is it with this una thinking. Nor every man go help her and still sleep with her na. sad cool
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
IgOga:

Is this ignorance or lack of awareness? 20 year olds write their will let alone a 27 year old. update your thinking

Lol 20 Year old wey still dey write Jamb go write will if you have a strong compulsion to talk you can call me any thing but not Ignorant.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by sylve11: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
ibechris:
Prophet of baal.

Wicked men of God.

If u carry ur stupid self reply me,I won't spare u.

Na so one of them build swimming pool here say,na pool of besaida they will ask u to pay 40k before u can enter the pool and after that,u will be asked to stay in the church hotel in Kubwa Abuja.

After that,u will get tired and leave.

Fake men of god deceiving the unenlightened.

🤣 🤣 🤣 cool
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by ibechris(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
sylve11:

🤣 🤣 🤣 cool

The Church hotel would also be paid for.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by vickydevoka(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Why are yoruba Muslims always killing yoruba Christians...

This is getting too much...

Why will naira marley a Muslim kill Mohbad a Christian....

We Yoruba Christians will never forgive Marley..

Yorubas are one
Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Khastro(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
I remember what my mother suffered and how much she spent when she wanted this man to pray for her. When her eyes clear, she carry her bag come back house.
Hahahahahaha real stuffs. Thank God she was able to recover herself. Women are easily lost in these stuffs
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Alliswell248: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
chuose2:
You see that tribe, their wickedness is boundless.
They hate themselves, so can kill & mine ur skull at will.

Imagine bringing thuggery to Abuja

That tribe is cursed , specially those who follow the most pi$$ful religion on earth.

Imagine we have a druglord for president becos of the agbero skull mining tribe angry

I spit on them.

See the rubbish this skull miner is writing angry
This is the best u can come up with.

Are you referring to this people from the drug region part of Nigeria?
Most of them abroad are in prisons.

Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by adebwalex(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
Liposure:
That's human nature for you. It's when sth happens, they show concern

Honestly is so annoying...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by dragunov: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lVZ6uwqC4w

Prophet jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, founder of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Delta state, To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police In Investigating Mohbad's Death

There is nothing this useless, fake, false prophet, sorcerer and babalawo with collar will not do to get attention and popularity. Even if you're going to do good to others, you don't get to make it public. That's what our Lord Jesus Christ taught us.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by seunayantokun(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
I just hope his family would run away from Jeremiah Fufeyin. That man isn't a prophet of God but an agent of ...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by MySolace: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
April4th:

Why you sef allow your mum go wormorwormor church?
Wetin he suppose do? Chain her down?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by Babastrong(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=Righthussle post=125883885]Powerful prophet. You for go raise Mohbad from dead na. As powerful prophet wey u be. Why you dey give her money ? Pulpit bandits. Na the gullible people wey dey give una dia hard earned money I dey pity.

I remember what my mother suffered and how much she spent when she wanted this man to pray for her. Spent 20k per night for close to 2 weeks for the man church plus separate laying of hand money . When her eyes clear, she carry her bag come back house.[hope
e
no
reach
colabo
level?
that
money
issue
na
small
thing.]
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
The wife is also a prime suspect how can a 27 year old MAN write a Will

He wrote a will already?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by lildush(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
zebszebs:
This semi-illiterate, clout chaser.

Let him first produce Baby Testimony, the 4-year-old son of a crippled woman, Ruth Matthews. Who "disappeared" in his business center called a church. Then we will listen to him. Oloshi!!!

May God have mercy on you. This is how u bring curse upon yourself. Wen u start suffering now u will start asking God why.. the bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.. a word is enough for the wise. God bless you
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by zebszebs: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
lildush:

May God have mercy on you. This is how u bring curse upon yourself. Wen u start suffering now u will start asking God why.. the bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.. a word is enough for the wise. God bless you

I repeat Jeremiah Omotofinfin is a semi-illiterate, former area boy and street enforcer, religious charlatan, and pulpit bandit, deceiving people by claiming to be a prophet.

Unlike you, I have a brain and I use it.

May your God p*nish you and your idol Jeremiah.

Where is Baby Testimony?

Oloribu
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by chuose2: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Alliswell248:

Are you referring to this people from the drug region part of Nigeria?
Most of them abroad are in prisons.
Funny u call them drug part, and yet the drug addicts are from sourth waste & druggie is from sourth waste.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by UcheforGod(f): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hmmmm. ☺☺☺☺
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by UcheforGod(f): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
seunayantokun:
I just hope his family would run away from Jeremiah Fufeyin. That man isn't a prophet of God but an agent of ...
darkness
Re: Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation by seunayantokun(m): 4:41am On Sep 21, 2023
UcheforGod:
darkness
That's it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? / TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation / 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.