Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Life Is Not Balance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Not Balance (457 Views)

My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / Steps To Striking A Balance Between Your Spouse And Your Relatives / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Not Balance by easzypeaszy(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2023
Growing up I watched how my dad and others dad's in the community struggles on daily basis.
I remember we can't even think of saying, Baba please buy me Bicycle or Ball, all you can hope for as a kid is to get the next meal for the day.
Between 5years to 10years I also discover there are others who can buy whatever they want.
I discover most of the kids in that house select food they eat unlike us that just hoping to see anything even if it's Garri and Saccharine or just Garri.
Fast forward to now, 80% of us can only say thank God for life and atleast we dey see something.
This struggles still on and very few made it though and can boarst of Car, House, Business and Millions in the account.
From the Ghetto where I grow up, alot still look upto us as dose who are lucky because we got a job working in the bank or some known companies.
Most cases with your Degree, Same office, Same branch, you will be the security or office assistant while the other is your manager, HR.

Yet at that we can't meet ends need Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly without taking loan, borrow money, sell few things to get others done, bring out money for emergency, can't assist your best friend with 100k, can't send 50k monthly to your parents, can't do giveaway, visit the opharnage for support, feed few widows and lots more.

Just few people can conveniently do this things.

Why this Money Hard like this?

Why be say with all the struggles na few people still fit do basic things conveniently?

I no just understand how this life is.
Re: Life Is Not Balance by izonborn098(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2023
Hustling in this part of the world look's like tug of work upon the sleepless nights you still don't know where you are going..
The struggle without a good connection is very hard, you'll be wondering where go wrong upon all the efforts to make sure u live the life you want..
If davido go broke today he has people who will raise him up again, but maybe john don't have such people in his family so when he goes down, he gats face the reality of life again..
It's good to work hard but we still need some good connections...

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Balance by ibechris(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2023
Life is not easy at all.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Balance by MN07: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2023
izonborn098:
Hustling in this part of the world look's like tug of work upon the sleepless nights you still don't know where you are going..
The struggle without a good connection is very hard, you'll be wondering where go wrong upon all the efforts to make sure u live the life you want..
If davido go broke today he has people who will raise him up again, but maybe john don't have such people in his family so when he goes down, he gats face the reality of life again..
It's good to work hard but we still need some good connections...

Even if this John tries diligently and follow through the legal way to get back up he will have to fight the Nigeria demons in the form employers and other demons to frustrate his efforts.

I'm going through this phase and it's not funny to say the least.

I want to quit but then I have no other options 🤦🏿‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Balance by izonborn098(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2023
My man is not only you, i'm voicing from experience so giveup no join..
Very very frustrating and loose of self esteem which i know but you will rise again and stop over thinking..
MN07:

Even if this John tries diligently and follow through the legal way to get back up he will have to fight the Nigeria demons in the form employers and other demons to frustrate his efforts.

I'm going through this phase and it's not funny to say the least.

I want to quit but then I have no other options
Re: Life Is Not Balance by FuckSilly: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
Woe BETIDE you and your entire generations.
May all you lay your hands upon never prosper from now till the end of time.
May your parents and everyoŋe around labour in vain and perish untimely.
May you not know peace for the rest of your miserable life.
You miserable senseless mistake product of a useless old hag whórē mother and a drunkard old fool father.
Bastarɗ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Balance by jonadaft: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
FuckSilly:
Woe BETIDE you and your entire generations.
May all you lay your hands upon never prosper from now till the end of time.
May your parents and everyoŋe around labour in vain and perish untimely.
May you not know peace for the rest of your miserable life.
You miserable senseless mistake product of a useless old hag whórē mother and a drunkard old fool father.
Bastarɗ!
Wow
You nailed the guy cheesy
Re: Life Is Not Balance by Karleb(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
The problem your parent had and the one you are currently having is sponsored by early marriage.

Your salary can feed too comfortably, yet you have a wife and children.
Re: Life Is Not Balance by Villa12(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
Karleb:
The problem your parent had and the one you are currently having is sponsored by early marriage.

Your salary can feed too comfortably, yet you have a wife and children.
they believe the money may never come, which they're somewhat right. So they cannot lose two things

Money and marriage + children.

So they get married and have kids and be hopeful of miracle to break out of poverty, which may never happen

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Balance by PedoBear: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Money's not happiness

You can be rich and be unhappy
Re: Life Is Not Balance by Tayorshd87: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Villa12:
they believe the money may never come, which they're somewhat right. So they cannot lose two things

Money and marriage + children.

So they get married and have kids and be hopeful of miracle to break out of poverty, which may never happen

That's it my brother ..

He can't lose 2 things OOO at least for now he has a family that will look after him during old age and his burial 😊

Life doesn't has exactly calculator to read ur path 😢

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Am Feeling So Disconnected From My Maternal Uncle And Aunties / How Are You Coping Dear Low Salary Earners Like Myself / Being Wicked On Weekends Episode 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.