Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls (3917 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Quality20(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2023
In the past being very beautiful even without any form of education was enough to get a girl many guys fighting to marry her, but these days even some illiterate guys wanna marry university educated girls as if beauty isn't enough or worth it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2023
Most illiterate people are either closed or narrow minded and it can be difficult relating with such people because they don't have anything interesting to add to a discussion and most of the time they can be negative with life in general.

Each time you would try to encourage them to do something out of their comfort zone, they'll overreact and think you're looking down on them... They never handle corrections lightly because they think you're judging them and they can even hold a grudge against you for it.

The only discussions they find interesting are community gossips, which are mostly lies, but they can easily be deceived.

So I wouldn't be surprised when men go for literate women because education can help people to view life and the world in general differently.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by izonborn098(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2023
Define the type of illiterate u are talking about? Only graduate or a girl who can't even speak pidgin. Clear me out pls,
Quality20:
8n the being very beautiful even without any form of education was enough to get a girl many guys fighting to marry her, but these days even some illiterate guys wanna marry university educated girls as if beauty isn't enough or worth it again.

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by jamesversion: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Most illiterate people are either closed or narrow minded and it can be difficult relating with such people because they don't have anything interesting to add to a discussion and most of the time they can be negative with life in general.

Each time you would try to encourage them to do something out of their comfort zone, they'll overreact and think you're looking down on them... They never handle corrections lightly because they think you're judging them and they can even hold a grudge against you for it.

The only discussions they find interesting are community gossips, which are mostly lies, but they can easily be deceived.

So I wouldn't be surprised when men go for literate women because education can help people to view life and the world in general differently.

South Africana has spoken. grin

6 Likes

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by dabonny(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Samantha124:

God will bless you for this. You outrightly nailed it.

I am currently dating this kind of lady, she is very pretty, ready to go out of her way to make things happen for me, especially financial wise, but when it comes to communicating my mind and dreams to her, she's always closed minded, she doesn't see things the way I do, she has never for once initiated any logical discussion, she appears to be empty headed, each time I spend with her seems to be boring, she's not a goal oriented and result driven lady, it's so sad I can't cope with awkward and barbaric way of life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Unclebayo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
I'm not saying that I'm perfect, but such people can be really depressing.

They think they're always right, when most of the time they're wrong.

I have a relative like that, I can't stand being with her for too long because all she does is bad mouth people for a living and always sees wrongs in others even when she's the wrong one.

If you dare try to correct her or caution her, she'll insult you and hold a grudge against you like she's the victim.

And she's very superstitious... Not only does she always claims that people are jealous of her, she also claims that they're bewitching her and her family... Once she dislikes you, you're either a witch or a wizard.

She never takes accountability for her actions because she always blames evil spirits or witchcraft... Her husband tried to take her to school to further her education, but she refused.

Each time she visits our family house, I'm always in a hurry for her to leave.
dabonny:

I am currently dating this kind of lady, she is very pretty, ready to go out of her way to make things happen for me, especially financial wise, but when it comes to communicating my mind and dreams to her, she's always closed minded, she doesn't see things the way I do, she has never for once initiated any logical discussion, she appears to be empty headed, each time I spend with her seems to be boring, she's not a goal oriented and result driven lady, it's so sad I can't cope with awkward and barbaric way of life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Correct..😂😂😂
jamesversion:

South Africana has spoken. grin
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Padipadi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
If she's intelligent, she's better
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by talented321: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Don't mind the op' he just want to insult ladies...
izonborn098:
Define the type of illiterate u are talking about? Only graduate or a girl who can't even speak pidgin. Clear me out pls,
as far a lady can speak pidgin and know how to read some certain things, she's good to go...
Samantha124, anybody can be boring and supid whether educated or not.. Education is not the only tool to an understanding relationship..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Okay, if you say so.
talented321:
Don't mind the op' he just want to insult ladies... as far a lady can speak pidgin and know how to read some certain things, she's good to go...
Samantha124, anybody can be boring and supid whether educated or not.. Education is not the only tool to an understanding relationship..

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by sageb: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
dabonny:

Have you spoken to her about these things you observed about her?
What's her level of education?
You need to enquire from her to know if it's lack of ambition or lack of resources.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by ednut1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Beautiful women whether educated or not still get more toasters and suitors. Men will marry the uneducated one send them to school after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Quality20(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
ednut1:
Beautiful women whether educated or not still get more toasters and suitors. Men will marry the uneducated one send them to school after
u have got a valid point. I myself would rather go for a beautiful girl without education than an ugly but highly educated girl- I know many modern men would disagree with me on this, but that's my point

4 Likes

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Farfalla(f): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Let alone the beautiful and illiterate girls. Even the ugly and illiterate girls get wifed, particularly if she is evil. grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Quality20:
u have got a valid point. I myself would rather go for a beautiful girl without education than an ugly but highly educated girl- I know many modern men would disagree with me on this, but that's my point
from your topics self i don’t think any ugly educated woman will want you self🤣. You sound too broke for them
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by akube34: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Quality20:
when they say illiterate, I really want to understand. You know u don’t need to go to university to read, write and speak properly
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by folake4u(f): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
For some men, illiteracy is a turn on since they feel threatened by educated women.

Every Mallam with him kettle.

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
folake4u:
For some men, illiteracy is a turn on since they feel threatened by educated women.

Every Mallam with him kettle.
🤣🤣. They are mostly broke and entitled men. An educated woman usually demands more. They want to chill in their mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by BRATISLAVA: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Farfalla:
Let alone the beautiful and illiterate girls. Even the ugly and illiterate girls get wifed, particularly if she is evil. grin
LMAO
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Sandralight(f): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
I think in this world of social media, if a girl can read and write, she can learn a lot of things online.
School is not the only way to get educated.

If she is curious, she can read a lot of books unless the girl don't want to bother.

I also think there are guys that refer these kind of women, everyone with what they like

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by folake4u(f): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
ednut1:
🤣🤣. They are mostly broke and entitled men. An educated woman usually demands more. They want to chill in their mediocrity

Honestly oh. It's only on Nairaland that I've seen that educated women cannot maintain a home. So therefore, they want illiterate submissive wives.

Well, I wish them the best in their future endeavours.
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by VawulentMan: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Farfalla:
Do you want one? I traffic ship both in units and wholesales

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by izonborn098(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
talented321:
Don't mind the op' he just want to insult ladies... as far a lady can speak pidgin and know how to read some certain things, she's good to go...
you said it all. Normally it's good for a woman to read and write but u can't defined relationship base on education ..
The same university where almost 80% of the girls are into hookup. One can be a graduate and have fowl brain, i encounter them almost every week or month.. Maturity and understanding not only education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
dabonny:
â–  God will bless you for this. You outrightly nailed it. I am currently dating this kind of lady, she is very pretty, ready to go out of her way to make things happen for me, especially financial wise, but when it comes to communicating my mind and dreams to her, she's always closed minded, she doesn't see things the way I do, she has never for once initiated any logical discussion, she appears to be empty headed, each time I spend with her seems to be boring, she's not a goal oriented and result driven lady, it's so sad I can't cope with awkward and barbaric way of life
She put gun for your head abi wetin? undecided
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by sharpwriter(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Farfalla:
Your two sentences have overtaken one another... Na commotion be dat, please do realignment 😉
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by majesticguy: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
Quality20:
In the past being very beautiful even without any form of education was enough to get a girl many guys fighting to marry her, but these days even some illiterate guys wanna marry university educated girls as if beauty isn't enough or worth it again.
OP, hope you know literacy doesn't always translate to intelligence or wisdom, vice versa. There are ladies who are educated illiterates, and there are ladies who even without the western education, are wise and of sound reasoning and mind.
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by talented321: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
This part off me, as in with thousands of bodys counts...
izonborn098:

The same university where almost 80% of the girls are into hookup. One can be a graduate and have fowl brain, i encounter them almost every week or month..

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
majesticguy:
OP, hope you know literacy doesn't always translate to intelligence or wisdom, vice versa.
You are speaking here of two completely different things. A spouse who is barely able to read and write in this era is like a disease of some sort. undecided
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by Farfalla(f): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
sharpwriter:

Your two sentences have overtaken one another... Na commotion be dat, please do realignment 😉

You missed the point, I think. wink
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by izonborn098(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
You know this thing na...
talented321:
This part off me, as in with thousands of bodys counts...
Re: Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls by majesticguy: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are speaking here of two completely different things. A spouse who is barely able to read and write in this era is like a disease of some sort. undecided

Those ones presently in Universities, how many of them can actually read & write. I studied Accounting education and during our teaching practice, i was shocked at many of my female coursemates who couldn't speak nor express themselves in English language, don't even get me started on some of them not being able to string together a complete sentence on their lesson notes.. So what's the difference between these ones and those that didn't see the four walls of a classroom. One has a badge while the other doesn't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / 3 Instant Tricks Any Man Can Use To Last More Than 43 Minutes In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.