Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

"Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) (47948 Views)

'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) / Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tell them o, as we are protesting, let us not forget the attention we need to put on Nigeria and our clueless leaders. As they are protesting our leaders will be happy that attention has shifted from them and they will now do as they like
SmartPolician:
Just make sure you don't destroy public infrastructure. The police and the authorities are already involved. I don't understand the essence of this protest.

3 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by lawrenzooo: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
ivolt:

Use your brain if you have one.
He died in such a "dodgy" manner and is family hurriedly buried him
to hide the cause of death.
Normal family who wants justice preserve such body.

That they buried him hurriedly should tell you that there is something amiss. The family might still be under a threat...

3 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by jerk: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
They won't come out to protest for bad governance, stupid youths of south west.

7 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by ValarDoharis: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
You THINK!

Why not allow the investigation uncover the cause of death?
juman:

I think he died of reckless behaviour.

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Daddy46: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
igwebuike01:
Mumu protest
one day one day one day same thing will happen to you because the death pain people you dey here dey talk rubbish shey na poor parentingggggggggggg affect you or generational stupiiiiiiiidityyyyyyyyy you must have a serious problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Yes!!! 👏👏👏

#JusticeForMohbad
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by NAC1666: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=ThugCheetah post=125888721]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnhBRdSJuFs

The planned protest at skating park Abeokuta Ogun state just took off, and the crowd was huge.

Credit; iBrand_TV @ibrand_tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8isLJ-l7I

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/youths-protest-demand-justice-for-mohbad-in-ogun-others/amp/[/quote
Like seriously?
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by RepoMan007: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Righthussle:
Time up for Naira
Yes. Let's adopt Dollar
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
Just make sure you don't destroy public infrastructure. The police and the authorities are already involved. I don't understand the essence of this protest.

Na so....so to protest peacefully now, you need to essence to be added to ur Medula
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by UptownVibes(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Government dey suffer una, una didn't protest o. Person wen carry his hand go join drug record label,na em una dey protest over. Make una allow that boy rest abeg. Youruba youth sef .. E get some when die for sagumu like I heard yesterday. When them wan start protest for those ones? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by xynerise: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Smh
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Pootle: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
gen z and movement....bad governance, price of things sky rocketing no major protest or demonstration, i cant vouch for the dead undecided may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin Many youths down Yoruba land are lazy and jobless aswear down. No be hate, na true.

A recent data shows they have the highest number of out of school children in the South. No protest. It is protest for some rif RAF yahoo singers that is worrying them. Are they not the people calling everyone out when Naira Marley was having ordeal with the police? They will also protest against MC OLUOMO in the future, mark my words.

Awolowo must be turning in his grave for the set of people he gave FREE education. Today the certificateless, the AGBEROS and touts are in charge of everywhere. Reason Jonathan said he will not be alive and watch rascals take over south West.
If you say it's meaningless to protest for the death of someone who might v died as a result of drug use of drug related issues, you are right. But don't use that to abuse southwest. That region isn't the mate of you as an individual, your region or any other region. Know ya mates!

4 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by IPDGP: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Most of them na yahoo yahoo, a real hustler will not waste precious time protesting rubbish.
I hope they could channel this effort to better the life of Ogun state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Treasure17:
The anonymity of users in this platform is great but it think it has gives room for mediocrity and stupidity. Just peruse the comments above. Cause if one of your relatives died in such a dodgy manner, you won't be here typing nonsense.

The point exactly.

He's not our relative. So we can afford to say the truth as it should be. The average South West youth is oblivious of what his or her priorities should be. If Mohbad was an Igbo musician associated with a drug gang and ended up dead, your likes will have created 57 threads on nairaland alone rubbishing the entire Igbo tribe as a gathering of narcotics.

Today, your President is a global cocaine ambassador, your chief of staff is a certified thief and scammer while your youths are dying from cultism and substance abuse, and you want us all to bathe in ashes, abandon our lives and make unnecessary noise with you.

Ment is not far from you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Hussein035: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
ThugCheetah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnhBRdSJuFs

The planned protest at skating park Abeokuta Ogun state just took off, and the crowd was huge.

Credit; iBrand_TV @ibrand_tv

I can't imagine what we youth can protest for this though. I will not assume we are serious until we protest that FG should bring program related to Npower and expand it to 70% of youth to curb joblessness then I will believe we Nigerian youth are sensible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8isLJ-l7I

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/youths-protest-demand-justice-for-mohbad-in-ogun-others/amp/
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by 007Marvel(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Roboto11:

The average Nigerian doesn't know what's important.

A drug user that likely died from drug abuse is who people are protesting over.

The circumstances surrounding his death indicates it was a murder case, have you even listened to him speaking?? Or listened to his songs?? A druggie can never be that articulate and reasonable! Never! In no video of him was he seen with any substance, he always seemed calm and composed. They bullied him to death because he was so calm and reasonable. He was a victim of circumstances. I'd advise you listen to some of his songs. I'd recommend "sorry" and "Beast and peace" the young man just wanted to make music and give himself and his loved ones a good life.

4 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by 7bucklife: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
Shops about to get vandalised,looted and robbed.

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Irupetepete: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Roboto11:

and you were blind to the numerous abuse, insult and intimidation abi
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
The Yoruba race and wickedness na 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:
Seems I am missing something.
The guy was ardent drug user.
That's enough to kill person.

Where's your evidence?
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by NobleSeed(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
as old as you are,you never still get Sense?
juman:
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by OmoOlomo1: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Momentum already gathering.
Hope the riddle behind his death will soon be opened.
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
I just tire ooo why can't they wait till the two weeks given for investigation...

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Roboto11:

So, you've made a sensible comment.

Have you ever been bullied and oppressed?
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by RomanGreen: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:

You're very stuuupid. Can you prove this rubbish you just typed?
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by olaolulazio(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:

The excess water you take can also kill you Incase you failed to know.
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by NobleSeed(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
shey na you give am drugs way Kill am ni? you people will just open your mouth wah!! With your free mode data on nairaland.
Roboto11:

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by mannasseh(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
mumu people dy protest and gas now na 950.

2 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by DyingFetus: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Jobless mfs

Them no go protest for better thing like fuel subsidy na one low budget drug addict turned musician them day protest for

Mehn nigerians no get sense I swear

Them never learn from end sars

4 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by NavasBit: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please don't loot any shop this time. Police is involve already.
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
another end sars loading, soon it would be hijacked by thugs, youths no get work for this country I don know what government is doing, we are sitting on a keg of gun powder? Unemployment too much this protest would go another dimension now if not checked and contained there is serious trouble in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi / D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach / Falz Haunted-House Themed 29th Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.