Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

"Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) (47984 Views)

'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) / Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The point exactly.

He's not our relative. So we can afford to say the truth as it should be. The average South West youth is oblivious of what his or her priorities should be. If Mohbad was an Igbo musician associated with a drug gang and ended up dead, your likes will have created 57 threads on nairaland alone rubbishing the entire Igbo tribe as a gathering of narcotics.

Today, your President is a global cocaine ambassador, your chief of staff is a certified thief and scammer while your youths are dying from cultism and substance abuse, and you want us all to bathe in ashes, abandon our lives and make unnecessary noise with you.

Ment is not far from you!
Ment is not far from your parents.
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by endy69: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:
Seems I am missing something.
The guy was ardent drug user.
That's enough to kill person.
so every drug users should be killed?
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
ivolt:

Use your brain if you have one.
He died in such a "dodgy" manner and is family hurriedly buried him
to hide the cause of death.
Normal family who wants justice preserve such body.

Tell your mother that if you have one anyway.

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Useless AGBEROTOCRACY.
Ogun state of all places?
Hungry protesters ni.
The greatest den of robbers in Nigeria.
Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Treasure17:

Ment is not far from your parents.

You for no like cry join am😂?

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Ade1177: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:
In my opinion the AIG of police should also be held responsible for the death of this lad. Mohbad wrote to you two months before they finally killed him stating the constant harassment and threat to his life which he also attached scenes where he was attacked and injuries he sustained on some of the occasions yet nothing was done. He also made a video crying and shouting that if anything should happen to him we should hold someone( name withheld) responsible. The NDLEA should also be held on this, they should cum to tell Nigerians on what grounds they arrested Mohbad for drugs and who gave them the Intel he was dealing on drugs and on what grounds was Naira Marley made an Ambassador of NDLEA. The Nigerian police neglected his petition when he was calling for his life cus Mohbad alone knew the battles he was facing. Now he died mysteriously... the police is now forming a stupid committee to investigate his death. Big shame to the Nigerian police. Corruption everywhere. Evil people in power everywhere

Pls for those that have more information than me

Pls I have only seen the video of him lifeless inside one car and the person recording just said mohbad is dead

Human being can't just die

How did the dead body enter the car

1. Was he shot?

2. Did he sleep and not wake up

3. Was he sick and gave up

4. Was he in a fight?

People saying "he was killed" like how

Did someone attack him physically
Or he showed signs of Spiritual attack?

Pls those who know what exactly happened before that video to confirm him dead pls respond
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Seen
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Cmeo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Protest ke??

I thought the "useless generation" as predicted in the book "21 lessons for 21st century" won't happen in my generation ni, alas I was wrong sha!
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by iamtardey: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:
I wish it will kill me already
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by highchief1: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
ThugCheetah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnhBRdSJuFs

The planned protest at skating park Abeokuta Ogun state just took off, and the crowd was huge.

Credit; iBrand_TV @ibrand_tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8isLJ-l7I

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/youths-protest-demand-justice-for-mohbad-in-ogun-others/amp/
yahoo boys when no get work don see work.as OBIDIENT rally don finish boys no see where to go pass time again.

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by stacyadams: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
angry grin useless youths..

You will not protest for stable economy
You will not protest about corruption
You will not protest the increment in fuel price and dollar
You will not protest to make Nigeria a better country but will prefer to Japa cheesy

The police and army should shoot all those idiots on the street constituting nusiance grin

2 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by chaloskyx: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
what justice are you guys joking in Nigeria you better look for better things do do he would get no sych thing and this is to every Nigerian you would never get justice as your system is utterly corrupt!!!
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Badguy77(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:
Come ikorodu come talk this kind thing first I wan see something
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Correct! # no peace for the wicked
# JUSTICE FOR MOHBAD
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by EvohCJ: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Meaningless protest

What will the protest bring forth especially in this useless country?

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Roboto11:

The average Nigerian doesn't know what's important.

A drug user that likely died from drug abuse is who people are protesting over.

My friend the problem here is not Mohbad lifestyle ...yes he lived a rough life, it wasn't totally his fault the kind of life he lived, he was just a young lad trying to survive the slums of ikorodo, trying to survive the plights of separated parents, as you can always here him telling the story of his life in his songs unlike his boss Naira who only sings about pussy and women. The problem here is Naira.. He is a big problem to this country, you saw how he sent gangs to beat up Rugged man in UK, you saw how he abused the ppro of police in 2019, this is someone that has gone to prison so many time. Marley is the problem and I disagree with you Mohbad died of drugs, does he do more drugs than naira Marley our NDLEA AMBASSADOR? Mohbad has been crying about the constant threat to his life and the people responsible, in his last songs he kept saying it yet he was ignored. Even though Mohbad didn't leave a good life we shouldn't let his killers go free. Marley has mislead majority of Nigerian youth into taking of drugs, and leaving irresponsible and wayward life. He's a very bad influence to millions of youth today. Mohbad wanted to leave marlians and start a life of his own as you can see after Mohbad left marlians he started wearing belt which is not allowed as a marlian. We should use MOHBAD'S death to put an end to Naira Marley evil grip on the youths . My take

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by ivolt: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
lawrenzooo:

That they buried him hurriedly should tell you that there is something amiss. The family might still be under a threat...
The same family who are under threats and fearful are busy promoting conspiracy theories?
You guys joke too much.

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by wirinet(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Roboto11:

So because he was a drug user, he should be allowed to die and buried in mysterious circumstances? Nigerians have a weird sense of justice. I don't know Mohbad, in fact until his death, I never heard of his name, but the circumstances surrounding his death and burial is heart wrenching.

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Subonbon(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
ThugCheetah:

Show us the autopsy report.
the people wey bury am show u?
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Johnvincent: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Happening Right Now In Nigeria Cus Of Mohbad De@th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeRr2A97QL4
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by AishaDant(f): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
I don’t have a problem with them protesting for him but shame on all you Nigerians who cannot come out to protest as your country has been completely destroyed by your leaders. Big shame!!!

Since Nigerians are enjoying the suffering, let us all continue enjoying it. SMH

4 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by ivolt: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Treasure17:

Tell your mother that if you have one anyway.
I don't expect anything different from a member of the brainless mob.
You will soon jump into another issue after this fruitless one.
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by phorget(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Igbos should just stay out of any protest please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by wirinet(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
stacyadams:
angry grin useless youths..

You will not protest for stable economy
You will not protest about corruption
You will not protest the increment in fuel price and dollar
You will not protest to make Nigeria a better country but will prefer to Japa cheesy

The police and army should shoot all those idiots on the street constituting nusiance grin

Everyone protests issues that they feels strongly about. Ashawos protest that they should be allowed to do their business without harassment. If you feel strongly about those issues you listed, no one is stopping you from protesting. You cannot sit in your house and expect people to protest issues that is disturbing your mind.

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by yinkeys(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Time up for Naira
1000 naira to a dollar
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Crafteck1: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:

The bullying is the trigger factor....

2 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by lolu2019: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Roboto11:

what led him into drug abused bro.have u ever been depressed?
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by iswallker(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Delphi:
His death was very unfortunate as well as avoidable. After the altercation he had with the "deadly gang', he wrote a petition to the police (addressed to the Ass. Inspector General of Police, FCID Lagos) complaining of threat to life and malicious damage to property yet the Police could not arise to their responsibility for over two months of him writing the petition. Police could not secure him neither did they take action to go after his assailants. No, they did nothing!. It's after his death that Police started forming committee to look into what killed him. Very shameful and regrettable!!.
The Nigerian Police failed the poor soul. Had it been that the Police did one or two arrests, perhaps this boy would have been alive today. If it were to be in the developed climes, the Police hierarchy in that dept would have resigned or been sacked at the death of this boy. In fact, simply put, Police (laxity) is the major factor to his death.

He didn't show up to substantiate his allegations

Its like suing to court and refusing to attend court to give evidence - what do you think the judge will do - throw out the case asap....

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by stacyadams: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
wirinet:

Everyone protests issues that they feels strongly about. Ashawos protest that they should be allowed to do their business without harassment. If you feel strongly about those issues you listed, no one is stopping you from protesting. You cannot sit in your house and expect people to protest issues that is disturbing your mind.

Another useless youth spotted grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah, Goes To University / Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke / Ajiboye Kamal: "If I Die Tomorrow, Remember Me For My Determination & Hunger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.