Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

"Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) (47945 Views)

'Justice For Mohbad' Protest In Osogbo (Video, Photos) / Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Seunomobo: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Time up for Naira

Henceforth, he'll be alive but dead...

And regardless of the outcome of the investigation, his career would suffer a major setback that I don't think he'll ever recover....

It is well...

2 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Reelmii: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Naira marley did not see this coming.....

2 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Jobless people all over Nigeria, what’s the protest for? youths no get work for this country soon it would get out of hand, na so endsars start

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Neoteny7: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Like there are no important issues to protest about

2 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by ukaface(f): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
SMH
The thing is this protest is based off on videos circulating the social media, no one has the true answer. An autopsy to clear doubts would have been done straight up
Y’all saying naira and the sammy guy killed him are just talking trash if there ain’t an evidence, beating and flogging him couldn’t have killed him.

You can’t tell me mohbad didn’t abuse drugs, alcohol.
You can’t tell me he didn’t live recklessly at a point.
Neither can you tell me he didn’t belong
I might be wrong who knows but my intuition says otherwise.
His death is not a national issue, to warrant a protest
The protest is for what gangan? For his body to breath life again?

Or y’all think naira no get connect? Una go do protest finish go Una house go Dey chop agbado

It’s unfortunate he died, a young lad that has a young boy is a pathetic loss
But I feel , this whole charade going on on social media is just EYE SERVICE

Come be like if no celebrity do sympathy video it means the celeb no care. Y’all are jokers

Mohbad rest in peace aje, but I don’t see his justice giving a great punishment to naira or sammy.

Nigeria is not working when it comes to matter of justice

4 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Time up for Naira
and the 2nd bleached criminal Sam Larry
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Switruth:
Nigerians are looking for a way to vent the poverty anger on the government. They’re just waiting for an avenue to implode the country. The leaders should start doing well.
Simply say, Yorubas not Nigerians abeg

2 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Bellotelli: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
ThugCheetah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnhBRdSJuFs

The planned protest at skating park Abeokuta Ogun state just took off, and the crowd was huge.

Credit; iBrand_TV @ibrand_tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8isLJ-l7I
Nigerian youth really need to be engaged meaningfully.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/youths-protest-demand-justice-for-mohbad-in-ogun-others/amp/
The youth really need to be engaged meaningfully

2 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by JagabanB: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin Many youths down Yoruba land are lazy and jobless aswear down. No be hate, na true.

A recent data shows they have the highest number of out of school children in the South. No protest. It is protest for some rif RAF yahoo singers that is worrying them. Are they not the people calling out everyone when Occultic Naira Marley was having ordeal with the police? They will also protest against MC OLUOMO in the future, mark my words.

Awolowo must be turning in his grave for the set of people he gave FREE education. Today the certificateless, the AGBEROS and touts are in charge of everywhere. Reason Jonathan said he will not be alive and watch rascals take over south West.
They have more out of school children than SE who doñ't go to school?
LOL
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Yankee101:
E don start

Youths are looking for an excuse to take over the country and sack corrupt politicians and criminals like naira madness

Solve this problem before it turns to end SARS. There’s hunger, so any excuse to revolt is enough
Endsars is done and dusted. Dis is a family affairs.
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by bablon20(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Haaaaaaaaa! This is getting national attention ó. This mohbad must be a glorious child o because celebrities have been dying before now. God fight for me while am alive ó. May our glory not meet us in d grave. #JusticeForMohmad!

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by sonofthunder: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
ThugCheetah:

The planned protest at skating park Abeokuta Ogun state just took off, and the crowd was huge.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/youths-protest-demand-justice-for-mohbad-in-ogun-others/amp/

Whoever is guilty should be dealt with accordingly but I hate wokeness.

What's the current basis for this protest?

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
ThugCheetah:

When we tell people not to celebrate criminality they won't listen. Now the miscreants you were applauding years ago are the cause of your protests now
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by blackgold2018(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:
Seems I am missing something.
The guy was ardent drug user.
That's enough to kill person.
no you are not missing anything.

Are you surprised the boy is pulling such weight after death? The world is a misery. He simply has a strong spirit.

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
In my opinion the AIG of police should also be held responsible for the death of this lad. Mohbad wrote to you two months before they finally killed him stating the constant harassment and threat to his life which he also attached scenes where he was attacked and injuries he sustained on some of the occasions yet nothing was done. He also made a video crying and shouting that if anything should happen to him we should hold someone( name withheld) responsible. The NDLEA should also be held on this, they should cum to tell Nigerians on what grounds they arrested Mohbad for drugs and who gave them the Intel he was dealing on drugs and on what grounds was Naira Marley made an Ambassador of NDLEA. The Nigerian police neglected his petition when he was calling for his life cus Mohbad alone knew the battles he was facing. Now he died mysteriously... the police is now forming a stupid committee to investigate his death. Big shame to the Nigerian police. Corruption everywhere. Evil people in power everywhere

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Morphinne: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Very good. No follow dem protest if you're 4rm the east. When e turn violent, u will be the scapegoat
Yes o my friend and that’s why you are regarded as third-class citizens of our great nation wink
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Simdyofficial(f): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:
ardent drug user that keep sending signals of people that are after him. Bruh. You are evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by tuzle(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

You obviously ignorantly typed this and you are blinded by tribalism.

To begin with, am not in support of the protest.

But those protesters are majorly students of a popular polytechnic and a federal university here in abeokuta.

I work in abeokuta and I have first hand information. So stfu
the only federal university in abeokuta is funaab. I serious doubt any funaab student is among does protesters. Maybe mashood abiols poly students, but not funaab

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by highchief1: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:
there are some kind of Nigerians that I don’t understand.Justice from what exactly?a drug abuser?In the end let them investigate I can bet my balls that naira Marley wont be found wanting definitely this is going to affect his career if not end it.But Mohbad didn’t package himself at all.when u come from a hopeless family there’s a way you live.looking at his father Mohbad was supose to be careful and serious with his life.People don’t emulate Timaya and wizkid in the industry.why poor man pikin no o keep em self for one place.

2 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by highchief1: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
ThugCheetah:

Show us the autopsy report.
and someone from an unstable family.family problem killed the guy not anyone.When I saw his dad I knew why he died.

2 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by obayendo1010(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:
While naira Marley and others artist are not?
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by bonnyhope: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
juman:

No argument

But who confirmed it
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Chochovini: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
igwebuike01:
Mumu protest
. U can say that again. Very useless one at that. Joblessness leading to idleness. Instead of protesting over bad goverbance and corruption, they were busy protesting over one noise maker and studio polluter whose useless noise has never inspired or imperted any value on their lives.

You are protesting over the death of mohbad and see nothing abnormal about $1 to N950. Fuel N700 and may still rise above that soonest.
Empty headed morons.

4 Likes

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Mosba: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
Everyone fingered in this guy's death now must hide for the rest of their murderous lives
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Wizuman: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
Floky215:

Oga..wake up...!!!
Who did they end up putting in Aso rock to government you...!!! cheesy

Please who should they av put in aso rock?
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Kestolove(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
I pray iyamiri's won't hijack this
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Akanoaaa(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Rahkman:
Any igbo boy or girl that joins this nonsense afònja skull mining protest deserve to be shot dead better go ur shop or work go find money this nonsense is not for you

They are minority, so their present won't be noticed even if they join.
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
You are so stupid...anuofia.

juman:
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hmmm. They have so much time on their hands.

1 Like

Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by Frank688915: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin Many youths down Yoruba land are lazy and jobless aswear down. No be hate, na true.

A recent data shows they have the highest number of out of school children in the South. No protest. It is protest for some rif RAF yahoo singers that is worrying them. Are they not the people calling out everyone when Occultic Naira Marley was having ordeal with the police? They will also protest against MC OLUOMO in the future, mark my words.

Awolowo must be turning in his grave for the set of people he gave FREE education. Today the certificateless, the AGBEROS and touts are in charge of everywhere. Reason Jonathan said he will not be alive and watch rascals take over south West.
Don't you listen to his mother interview, may mohbad scenario happen to one of your family, i want to check something, were omo nna.
Re: "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) by greggng: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
No responsible igbo man should join this protest or any protest spare headed by the yorubas . They hate you with passion . No matter how you try to develop and live in harmony with them they will still hate you . The hatred has gravitated to envy.

Recall what happened during endsars . Some notable yorubas created the narratives that igbos carried out the protest to destroy South West despite the fact that igbos have do much investment here . Currently they don't rent there houses to igbos and if an igbo man struggles to build...there tribalistic govt will pull it down . AREAS DOMINATED by igbos are neglected interms of development .

Whichever way the yorubas wanna handle this issue should be there family affairs...don't get involve my dear igbo people . I know how badly you guys hate Injustice but unfortunately you are living in a country where injustice is the order of the day . I repeat if you don't have anything to do kindly close your shop and remain peaceful . They yirubas should be able to handle this ...let's focus on our investment and business ...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids / Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) / Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.