Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo (36157 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Raskimonojendor: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omoawoke2:

When he return leg happens, same Igbos will say they are attacking innocent people and even blame Yorubas for being responsible for insecurity in the east.

See the Yoruba supporting Simon Ekpa on twitter
Of course. That's what they do. Those foolish Igbos.
Even their women are no different.

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by EmekaA125(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
UKEMY:

There may be a time coming whereby igvo's outside Igboland will be hunted, I pray that time never comes.
The killings are totally needless ,believe me more than 500 Igbo youths will be killed.
Ndigbo's should hold their governors responsible for the bad governance
Shii. Gibberish
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by anonymous1759(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
chiagozien:
You mean the same security that killed hundreds of innocent youths in East.

Forget matter, those security made themselves enemies of the people.

I used to love Nigeria soldiers until 2015 to 2018, now I don't care if they all die.

If Simon ekperima Boys and Nigeria security can kil!!l themselves finish.

I will be glad.

Your wish will soon be granted OK the only thing I don’t want to hear is marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by kettykings: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
UKEMY:

There may be a time coming whereby igvo's outside Igboland will be hunted, I pray that time never comes.
The killings are totally needless ,believe me more than 500 Igbo youths will be killed.

Have you hunted fulani after herdsmen killed more than 16 soldiers when they shot down a helicopter in Niger state. It seems your brain is so dead it can't even reason without sentiment

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by kettykings: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
anonymous1759:

Your wish will soon be granted OK the only thing I don’t want to hear is marginalization.

Go and marginalize fulani at least fulani bandits shot down a helicopter and killed more than 16 soldiers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by kettykings: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
clinician2x:
Fulani herdsmen go don understand you cannot try any act if violence in igbo land. You will be sent to hell before you know what's going on. Nobody has a monopoly for violence.

The violence is not good for the economy of the east
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by TUTU147: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is very bad,may God Almighty punish anyone involved in the insecurities in the land
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by EmekaA125(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Exactly what we've been discussing on the other thread.

This is all shades of wrong. You don't seek to hit back at an offensive neighbour by setting your own home ablaze. For how long is this ugliness going to fester without the intervention of elders, elites and stakeholders in Alaigbo?

Igbo states share plenty of boundary lines with all SS states, and it is becoming a thing of worry that these unchecked excesses may snowball into acts of chaos that will spread into our homes. At that point, this is going to be a matter of regional conflicts and the outcomes will be messy.

Alaigbo has to put an end to these Simon Ekpa's feats of madness.
This is not a long story issue. FG knows what to do to curtail this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by clinician2x: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
kettykings:

The violence is not good for the economy of the east

How did u arrive at this one ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by YesDaddy1: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
anonymous1759:
FG should leave anybody who doesn’t want to have sense to coordinate. How can you be protecting people that hates you for protecting them to all security agent reading this start using your head to answer distress calls . If you see how these people get angry when security agencies over power their terrorist you’ll weep.
Igbos are a spexial breed, I tell u.
I said it sometimes on this forum that if u as a non-igbo want to massacre 1000 Igbo's today, don't do it yourself, just hire a fellow igboman to do th e dirty job.

Once his brethren knows that it was a fellow 'bloda' who did it, they will go against any non-igbo that tends to 'poke nose' and go as far as defending the mass murderer all bcus ''blood is thicker than water''.

Ndigbos ehn??
cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by kwamesd(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
When can this ancient land finally find rest and peace?
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by TUTU147: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
kettykings:

Have you hunted fulani after herdsmen killed more than 16 soldiers when they shot down a helicopter in Niger state. It seems your brain is so dead it can't even reason without sentiment
Don't mind them, enemies of igboland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Sonofgod1990(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
free nnamdi kanu or u people will continue to kpai like that,.. zombie soldiers with zero training

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by sisisioge: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
When police or solders want to ambush the gunmen, the gunmen usuallyeould run away with only one casualty. But when it's the other way round, a lot of solders and police get killed. Why? It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by BoldBrainz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

This is not a long story issue. FG knows what to do to curtail this.

So should the FG decidedly retain Nnamdi Kanu in custody, y'all will go ahead causing chaos and carnage in your region because you somehow believe that is commensurate enough to force their hands?
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
Well... The community should prepare at least 10 youths for sacrifice... Cos, soldiers won't spare them.

No way Nigerian soldiers won't claim at least 2 young men for every slain soldier.

This is why security agents should befriend communities and village heads... You can't tell me some of these terrorists are not from those towns.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Whitecoal711: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Just imagine this guys reason MNK
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Felimax(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Who is this fóol? What has Akara seller, Vegetable, Cassava farmer, and Okada riders got to do with the unknown gunmen and soldiers confrontation?

Get lost.

Common go and take your drugs! I don't talk with somebody gathering spit in her mouth.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Sweetvie: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hmm
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by jude33084(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is the direct opposite of the video we saw up north shocked

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by HeroicMeastro: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
nedu666:
I thought army said they were the ones that killed 3 inside forest. How come they are now the victims
Are you happy?
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by 007kjb: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
YesDaddy1:

Igbos are a spexial breed, I tell u.
I said it sometimes on this forum that if u as a non-igbo want to massacre 1000 Igbo's today, don't do it yourself, just hire a fellow igboman to do th e dirty job.

Once his brethren knows that it was a fellow 'bloda' who did it, they will go against any non-igbo that tends to 'poke nose' and go as far as defending the mass murderer all bcus ''blood is thicker than water''.

Ndigbos ehn??
cool

Gibberish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Appletek: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
chiagozien:
Lolz and any Yoruba there will be spared grin grin
Though I don't support this killing but the only good thing here is,your brothers can now also die unlike in 2015 to 2019 your stupid brothers in army will come and kill with assurance of returning to their families.

When your brothers start crying to the UN and World Court, we will be here looking at you.
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by uchennamani(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
taylor88:
Uzodinma the Supreme Court Governor on the beat again

Ever since Tinubu assumed office he has never altered any word on insecurity

Country is busy burning while the senile maggot is in New York licking microphone

Just see the nonsense that is coming from your mouth? Anumanu!

You are very, very stupid. Instead of you to condemn the terrorist acts of IPOB/ESN, you are here typing rubbish. You should very ashamed of yourself at your age. Ewu
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by jude33084(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
UKEMY:

The ones herdsmen are doing to our soldiers in the north, north east, south south and south west what have you done to fulanis living in the west?

I lost my cousin in an ambush last year in Niger state. more than 10 or more soldiers sent to RIP just like that?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by YesDaddy1: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
The igbos praising the 'wotowoto' okwea?
Dey play.
cool

BoldBrainz:
Exactly what we've been discussing on the other thread.

This is all shades of wrong. You don't seek to hit back at an offensive neighbour by setting your own home ablaze. For how long is this ugliness going to fester without the intervention of elders, elites and stakeholders in Alaigbo?

Igbo states share plenty of boundary lines with all SS states, and it is becoming a thing of worry that these unchecked excesses may snowball into acts of chaos that will spread into our homes. At that point, this is going to be a matter of regional conflicts and the outcomes will be messy.

Alaigbo has to put an end to these Simon Ekpa's feats of madness.

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by akpunda86: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
chiagozien:
Stupidity of Nigeria government.

You killed innocent youths and forced some of them to pick gun, now pythons are falling.

You people get luck ipob are peaceful people,if not it would have be much hotter.

Those misbehaving are just few that doesn't believe anymore in peaceful way of Ipob which gives Nigeria soldiers power to kill hundreds without any repercussions..

Be careful pls IP ADDRESS DONT LIE.CHEERS
Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by maasoap(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
taylor88:
Uzodinma the Supreme Court Governor on the beat again

Ever since Tinubu assumed office he has never altered any word on insecurity

Country is busy burning while the senile maggot is in New York licking microphone
Just continue with the killings and be expecting Tinubu or the supreme court gov to be uttering words

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Imo State have officially become a War Zone finally!!

Nigerian Army will Surely deal with those Terrorist very soon!!
it will be nice if they can. But in their usual manner, they would go after armless civilians to pour out their frustration.

But what is Southeast and Nigeria as a whole turning into, no regard for human life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
This Simon Ekpa of a guy is going too far! I support us getting Biafra, but this won't help Igbos at all.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by MadamExcellency: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Appletek:

The army will visit wotowoto on that area. Guess what? Only Igbos will face it at that point.

Army have lost that capacity long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo by YesDaddy1: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omoawoke2:

When he return leg happens, same Igbos will say they are attacking innocent people and even blame Yorubas for being responsible for insecurity in the east.

See the Yoruba supporting Simon Ekpa on twitter
My ppl talk say winch cry yesterday, pikin die today.

See them below already confirming what you've just said even before they (killers) are apprehended.

Ndigbos??
Hian!
cool
patomberekpe:
Watch out for fake video of Nigeria police gather few people with Biafra flag beside them and some ammunitions and some fetish red and white pieces of clothes and tell the gullible ones that they have captured the killers, then after the video everyone go their normal ways. Who's fooling who.

SmartPolician:
They should go after the perpetrators and leave innocent people alone. The modus operandi of the Nigerian military is always to go after village people and start destroying their properties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.