Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre (20185 Views)

Marketers Raise The Alarm Over Lightness Of Petrol / More Factories, Businesses May Shut Down As Diesel Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre / Diesel Price Hits N950/Litre, Manufacturers Fear Shutdowns, Job Losses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Bimpe29: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
We are edging for the elastic limit. Government is becoming too irresponsible and insensitive. Anarchy is looming if the spate of the hike is not swiftly arrested.
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by dontrulee: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Donaldoni:

They will work! In Jesus' Name. Amen.

No be Jesus go make am work.
Dey play thinking you dey pray.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by dontrulee: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
The government don't give a fvck concerning the citizens.

People will continue to suffer and guess what, nothing will get better.

Once the refinery starts working, petrol may sell lesser but I can bet the price wouldn't be below 300/400 which is still relatively expensive or the price may not decrease at all.

Nigerians and Nigeria is too selfish, everyone is after his or her gain. Rippers from top to bottom.

All these shege are just preambles. Tertiary institutions are already increasing their fees, no job available, prices are increasing, no clear cut plan of turning the country into a productive one

4 Likes

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Eriokanmi: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
onatisi:
those refineries will never work , it was all a gimmick to keep people quiet . they will eventually sell it off to their friends and cronies

Tell Donaldoni. By the time cooking gas hits 18k in December, he will still fall for their lies when they say the price will be short-lived. I do not still understand why some people fall freely for these politicians deceits. Their juju must be working over them

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by UnfairLife7(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Donaldoni:

even OBJ wey know pass you and i said no government refinery will work

1 Like

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Bethuel2022(f): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Burruchaga71:
To capture the DRUG LORD dead or alive is a task that MUST be achieved, as quickly as possible before things get at of hand.

grin grin grin grin I just couldn't help it. See me laughing like a goat
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Diligent1(f): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
agulion:
We warnd Yoruba christians about the dangers of Muslim Muslim ticket, now muric have just shown to the world that Yorubas are not one people
The most stupid comment I have read so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Resees: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Igbos will suffer this alone.
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by RepoMan007: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
DeLaRue:
Crude oil prices are shooting up on the international market.

The price of diesel has not been subsided for many years, so the government is not going to start subsidising diesel now.

All over the world, every one is complaining about the rising price of crude oil, which is currently about $95 dollars per barrel.

Go on you tube, you will see many videos of Americans complaining they cant even afford to buy fuel to drive to work!

It is Russia and Saudi Arabia reducing reduce supply in order to make more money. The rest of the world is screwed...for now.

Nigeria is no different. Are people in Ghana, Kenya, Japan, Sweden, UK, US buying diesel cheaper. No. Everyone is complaining bitterly.

This has very little to do with the Nigerian government.

Those who need diesel just have to adjust for now until crude oil prices comes down.
You are right. The most painful aspect is govt not putting local petrol and diesel production in place before floating the exchange rates. As a crude producing nation, we have no business suffering what UK or Japan is suffering in same proportion.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by okoroemeka(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Donaldoni:
Let's be patient. The refineries - Dangote and Port Harcourt - would soon commence operations. The pain will be shortlived. smiley
is dangote a charity organization that will sell products with no profits?to be sincere what tinubu has done in a few months took buhari 8 years to achieve,dollar has increased 100% and petroleum products 150-200% in 4 months of tinubu,only God will save us in one year time
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by RepoMan007: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Resees:
Igbos will suffer this alone.
you guys cried from 2015 until 2023 and now have resumed the childish antics of politicizing every news. LP was not the only party available asides APC and PDP.
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Resees: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
RepoMan007:
you guys cried from 2015 until 2023 and now have resumed the childish antics of politicizing every news. LP was not the only party available asides APC and PDP.

Waaa waaaa waaaa.Go fk yourself
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by RepoMan007: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:
even OBJ wey know pass you and i said no government refinery will work
OBJ took the opinion of a white shell engineer too heavily and assumed corruption in the refinery can't be remedied. He is a huge part of the problem.
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by finallybusy: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Thank God. Let this become the official price. Nigerians do not have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Nolevel666: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This one wan use prayers repair refineries..😂
No mind the werey
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Nolevel666: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
RepoMan007:
OBJ took the opinion of a white shell engineer too heavily and assumed corruption in the refinery can't be remedied. He is a huge part of the problem.
Are you now the messiah to remedy it?
Have you worked in a government establishment before?
If not just keep quiet
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by RepoMan007: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nolevel666:

Are you now the messiah to remedy it?
Have you worked in a government establishment before?
If not just keep quiet
It can be remedied. I insist.
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by lomprico(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Donaldoni:
Let's be patient. The refineries - Dangote and Port Harcourt - would soon commence operations. The pain will be shortlived. smiley
4Q
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by lomprico(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omo! Na to go renew my passport laslas laikdis. undecided

Ò ye mi o!

1 Like

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Nolevel666: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
RepoMan007:
It can be remedied. I insist.
If you work in a government establishment you will understand.

Even cleaners steal trash bins.
The management cannot even be mentioned.

Now, The average Nigerian is a criminal.
Unlike say 20 years ago.

Unless those at the top are brought to book nothing will change

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by OnlySonAlive: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lies. Only Igbos are buying it at that amount

1 Like

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by ConfidentialDoc: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Donaldoni:

Nigerians have been in pain since before 1999. What shortlived are you talking about. Or maybe you were born recently
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by maticar: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Donaldoni:

What a nincompoop 😆😆

China and Japan and Saudi don't pray for things to work

Oh dear

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by maticar: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Resees:

Waaa waaaa waaaa.Go fk yourself
Who's this son of almajiri
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by BossGerald: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR what exactly is ebola doing in aso rock??
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by MEGAWATCH: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Tinubu is untop the situation no need for panic
Saboteurs will be put to shame
Nigeria must succeed

The same thing you said during the UAE ban uplifting issue.

Una no dey tire for propaganda?

On top of situation still everything turns to lies and deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by StarRiderr: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Donaldoni:
which yéyé refinery are you talking about no vex o how old are you please
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Donaldoni:
blind prophet, be patient till u eat grass, no more patient dogs with the druggie as president.
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by tete7000(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Donaldoni:

Be patient till end of November/December? You guys are funny. Three months of hardship is enough to send enough people to their graves.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by Kaiser20: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tinubu said " naa only God will help Nigeria" he can not help.
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by figment232(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
benuejosh:
Yes! They are feeling the heat more. Allow the consumers to complain and not you the marketers.

Government will not give you a dime!! Subsidy is gone. Bunch of criminals.

Just a few will see this reason.
mumu! na u go still suffer am
Re: Marketers Raise Alarm As Diesel Price Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre by okerekingsley90: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
onatisi:
ok i hear . God will make it work and start producing fuel . hear

Nigerians and God. Una be mumu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crackdown On "Hoarding" Will Frighten Investors - Peterside / I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike / Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.