Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate (4216 Views)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Rotji(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Slaves were known to be priced possessions of their owners who mainly were used for hard labour especially on farms and other labourous areas of enterprise. It's a known fact that slavery contributed significantly to the development of the Western nations and some of the upcoming developed countries like Brazil and the likes.

While I will not waste time to take you on History class or lessons, stumbled on a name and story that looked like fiction yet a true life and historical figure in Brazil.

Pata Seca was a black slave in Brazil in the late 1880s, while there are varying versions of his story and biography one thing remained constant. That Pata Seca was a slave who didn't work on any farm, factory or engaged in any hard labour through out his life but was groomed, pampered and given preferential treatment is an irony only explained by the reason for which it happened. The whole arrangement was a sinister one aimed as using Pata Seca as a breeder of slaves, just as dogs and other pet or domestic animals used to breed improved breeds, Pata Seca was the slave mater's breeding machine. His was a very tall black man, well built, athletic with big upper body and tall slender legs, it was believed then that such a person would easily produce very strong male offspring that would grow to be used on the farms.

Pata Seca was made to have sex with several slave women every day with the sole aim of impregnating them to produce strong slave offspring for his slave master. It is believed that he fathered about 249 or more children during the period, that his master ensured that he was well fed, and his health and well being properly catered for so he will always be in good shape to have sex and impregnate the hundreds of equally well selected strong slave women.

After the abolition of slavery, his master paid him off with a piece of land where he got married and gave birth to 9 children with his wife. he died in 1958 at the ripe age of 130 years.

His descendants are still growing and can easily be found in Brazil. You can google his name to discover much more about the legend who I found also participated in the struggle for the abolition of slavery and contributed immensely to the liberalization of slaves back then.

Cc; Seun
Modes please kindly move this post to front page as it's also for educative purpose too.

Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by jaeyking(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
shocked
Well I'm compelled to say He enjoyed his time as a slave
At the end he was paid off

Banging steadily in Good health, had no STDs, since he lived to a ripe age

Shows that his slave master took care of his health very well and the ladies he banged were off optimum condition.

Some men go like this kind opportunity

Dama na wetin some ladies dey do for Dubai but in a harsher way

1 Like

Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Rotji(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
The first photo is Pata Seca as a slave

The second photo is Pata Seca in his old age

The third photo is one of Pata Seca's granddaughters

And the fourth photo has some of his descendants today in Brazil
Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Rotji(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
jaeyking:
shocked
Should I say He enjoyed his slavery

Well he didn't suffer physical hardships, but it was said that his masters controlled his desires such that he was required to mate not at his discretion or needs but that of his masters and that can be daunting you know.

Imagine you are required to knack as work cool grin angry

In the end it seemed he served his masters so well that he was compensated when slavery officially ended in Brazil
Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Stawner16(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
His manhood lives on.

1 Like

Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by GanagiBitrus: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
I know, many Naija men will gladly accept to render stud services, especially if the pay is good. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by otipoju(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
jaeyking:
shocked
Should I say He enjoyed his slavery

How can you enjoy sex...knowing that the children you bear will never be yours name , hold or train, but will become bounded by chains and made to slave for another man.

I am sure he did not know what exactly he was being used for. Perhaps it was presented to him that his master just liked watching him have sex with different women.

Because if na me, after a while, my duck no go rise again.

2 Likes

Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by tommy589(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Rotji:
The first photo is Pata Seca as a slave

The second photo is Pata Seca in his old age

The third photo is one of Pata Seca's granddaughters

And the fourth photo has some of his descendants today in Brazil

Interesting

The first photo colour separation looks more 19/20th century. It appears better than the old age pic

1 Like

Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Curious345: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Do more
Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Wawelexy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
After the abolition of slavery, his master paid him off with a piece of land where he got married and gave birth to 9 children with his wife. he died in 1958 at the ripe age of 130 years.

Imagine having over 300 orgasms in one lifetime, including the semems that didn't reproduce and yet still lived a healthy life till the age of 130.. This man is a German Machine... But this can never be possible with all these new generation ladies, 4 out of 10 ladies is moving with 2 or more STDs, they will kill him with gonorrhoea or syphilis before he reach the count of 50..

If this man sees a hot chick that can give him a nice B.J at age 129, I'm sure papa will still have erection... Old soldier never dies

1 Like

Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Rotji(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
jaeyking:
shocked
Well I'm compelled to say He enjoyed his time as a slave

Banging steadily in Good health, had no STDs, since he lived to a ripe age

Shows that his slave master took care of his health very well and the ladies he banged were off optimum condition.

Some men go like this kind opportunity

Dama na wetin some ladies dey do for Dubai but in a harsher way

Yes they made sure he was kept in optimum health condition, and the women were always well selected.

You can say he chop better meat all his life grin because no be anyhow woman dem dey bring come for him to knack o grin. And they said he really fathered some very strong and healthy offspring fa. iT's why his oga compensated him well
Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Rotji(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
Stawner16:
His manhood lives on.

You can say dat again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Rotji(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I know, many Naija men will gladly accept to render stud services, especially if the pay is good. smiley

As a slave he was not entitled to any form of payment, he was just lucky that his job required that he should be strong, healthy and he might have enjoyed a lot of the times and his master didn't slack at it. He was Angolan I learnt, and as per Nigerians there are some enjoyments wey you go enjoy so tey you go tire e go come they pain you o cool grin
Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Rotji(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
otipoju:

How can you enjoy sex...knowing that the children you bear will never be yours name , hold or train, but will become bounded by chains and made to slave for another man.

I am sure he did not know what exactly he was being used for. Perhaps it was presented to him that his master just liked watching him have sex with different women.

Because if na me, after a while, my duck no go rise again.

He might enjoy some and might not enjoy some, it was actually a crime against humanity what they did to him. They treated him exactly the way you will treat your Poultry or other domestic animals for business purposes.

Moreover, slaves had no choices or rights. Of course he knew what they were making him do but he had no rights whatsoever to object or resist unless he wanted to die cry

On the whereabouts of his offspring it's been believed that his descendants make up about 30% of the inhabitants of some Brazilian communities grin
Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by Rotji(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wawelexy:

Imagine having over 300 orgasms in one lifetime, including the semems that didn't reproduce and yet still lived a healthy life till the age of 130.. This man is a German Machine

If this man sees a hot chick that can give him a nice B.J at age 129, I'm sure papa will still have erection... Old soldier never dies

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baba was a legend, his descendants said he lived this long because he was well taken care of while he did his job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pata Seca; Meet Slave Whose Only Duty Was To Have Sex With Women To Procreate by googi: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Enjoy what?

So because he was a man, he might have enjoyed unspontaneous sex. I guess the same way the great grandmother enjoyed sex from slave masters and watch him sell the same children of her and his into slavery.

Even animals resigned to a lion killing her children so that he can have sex, comply out of fear.

The slaves that enjoy it were those banging their masters' wives and daughters.

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Fulani Herdsmen Are Powerful / The White And African American Views On Africa! / Yoruba Incantations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.