Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Will I Ever Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Get Married? (2612 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Will I Ever Get Married? by Illegal1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
i'm jst curious to knw wat the future holds for me if i can't quit dis addiction.

i mean,i find it difficult to keep a grl as my grlfrd talkmore of a wife. bcus i hv never crossed a grl more than 3 times.no mata hw pretty she is.

i noticed that once i slept with a grl for the 1st,2nd,and 3rd time,i'll jst dislike her for no reason..

dis thing is giving me sleepless nights and i kip asking myslf"y am i acting dis way,bt i can't cum up with any reasonable answer..

honestly i tink i might nt get married if dis addiction continues bcus i can't wife a woman i dislyk..

plz my fellow nairalanders,i need ur suggestion/advice on wat to do..

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Vicloteck(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
You will surely see ur wife later but it will take time , most guys are in same shoe with you . The main reason for this problem is because most Nigerian girls are useless , nothing upstairs , their reasoning level is poor , nothing to put to the table , only thier community pussy and stupid entitlement . May GOD almighty save Nigeria guys .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by talented321: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2023
I was having the same issue too, once i bleep any girl i just dislike her for no reason.
You need maturity, understanding and tolerance...

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Stawner16(m): 5:03am On Sep 20, 2023
Casual sex has destroyed your ability to pair-bond. You’re essentially fùcked

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by fyzaila: 5:15am On Sep 20, 2023
It's simple, stop furnicating. Abstain from sex in a relationship and see how it'll turn out good for you.

Reserve your sex energy for marriage biko

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Blitzking: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2023
If those girls are useful in other ways u won't get tired easily.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by TONYE001(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2023
Vicloteck:
You will surely see ur wife later but it will take time , most guys are in same shoe with you . The main reason for this problem is because most Nigerian girls are useless , nothing upstairs , their reasoning level is poor , nothing to put to the table , only thier community pussy and stupid entitlement . May GOD almighty save Nigeria guys .

At the slightest opportunity, Nigerian girls must be attacked.

You said, “most,” does this include the girls in your family?

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by TONYE001(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Illegal1:
i'm jst curious to knw wat the future holds for me if i can't quit dis addiction.

i mean,i find it difficult to keep a grl as my grlfrd talkmore of a wife. bcus i hv never crossed a grl more than 3 times.no mata hw pretty she is.

i noticed that once i slept with a grl for the 1st,2nd,and 3rd time,i'll jst dislike her for no reason..

dis thing is giving me sleepless nights and i kip asking myslf"y am i acting dis way,bt i can't cum up with any reasonable answer..

honestly i tink i might nt get married if dis addiction continues bcus i can't wife a woman i dislyk..

plz my fellow nairalanders,i need ur suggestion/advice on wat to do..

Hi.

Your problem isn’t the girls, your problem lies in your mind. You need to retrain your mind to think beyond casual sex. Find a lady that shares interests with you and build a future with her.

Avoid sex; you see, the Bible wasn’t wrong! Allow sex to wait until the time is proper. Concentrate more on building a strong relationship.

The question now is, can you keep a relationship without sex?

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Authoreety: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Youv not started having that "responsibility" mentality...
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2023
Illegal1:
i'm jst curious to knw wat the future holds for me if i can't quit dis addiction. i mean,i find it difficult to keep a grl as my grlfrd talkmore of a wife. bcus i hv never crossed a grl more than 3 times.no mata hw pretty she is. i noticed that once i slept with a grl for the 1st,2nd,and 3rd time,i'll jst dislike her for no reason..dis thing is giving me sleepless nights and i kip asking myslf"y am i acting dis way,bt i can't cum up with any reasonable answer..
honestly i tink i might nt get married if dis addiction continues bcus i can't wife a woman i dislyk.. plz my fellow nairalanders,i need ur suggestion/advice on wat to do..
See person wey get mental problem. Instead make him priority be to fix his brain, he is focused on women issue? Oga oo! undecided

You have a mental condition and it has never occurred to you even at this point that once you get that problem under control, you can then experience a better quality of life overall than the one you have now, and probably decide the if a woman is indeed what you need? Oga oo! undecided

I bet you were born inside this information age yet with all the information wey full everywhere, you continue to come up ignorant? O ga oo! undecided

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Illegal1(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See person wey get mental problem. Instead make him priority be to fix his brain, instead, he is focused on women issue. Oga oo! undecided

You have a mental condition and it has never occurred to you to this point that once you get that problem under control, you can then experience a better quality of life overall than the one you have now,and probably decide the if a woman is indeed what you need? Oga oo! undecided

I bet you were probably born inside this information age yet with all the information wey full everywhere, you continue to come up ignorant? O ga oo! undecided

omoh,........madam,me no even understand ur point.

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by izonborn098(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2023
You no go fit understand kobojunkie, and she don't accept things on this forum..
Illegal1:

omoh,........madam,me no even understand ur point.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by izonborn098(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2023
And after wedding the man no get penis or the woman has a borehole.. Op test whatever u want to buy, it's for ur own good
fyzaila:
It's simple, stop furnicating. Abstain from sex in a relationship and see how it'll turn out good for you.

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Illegal1(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2023
izonborn098:
You no go fit understand kobojunkie, and she don't accept things on this forum..

omoh........i swr bro
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Illegal1(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2023
fyzaila:

omoh..........dat's the problem bro,i don't bliv in dis"no sex untill after marriage.

i lyk to knw if i'm dealing with street road or express way..
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by udede(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2023
You are processed by Marin spirit because you have marin wife. I can separate you and your Marin wife . It will cost you just about 150k
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Vijuchoco(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2023
TONYE001:

At the slightest opportunity, Nigerian girls must be attacked.

I just tire o. Sometimes, I wonder if the guys we see offline are the same ones here or they're just acting because it's a faceless forum
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by talented321: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2023
They are just catching cruise, you can't insult people offline abi you want make i blind ur eye with my weed..
Vijuchoco:
I just tire o. Sometimes, I wonder if the guys we see offline are the same ones here or they're just acting because it's a faceless forum
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Vijuchoco(f): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2023
talented321:
They are just catching cruise, you can't insult people offline abi you want make i blind ur eye with my weed..
Abeg no blind my eye o, na wetin people first dey admire for my body
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by talented321: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2023
That means your eyes must be charming' can i see them so that
Vijuchoco:
Abeg no blind my eye o, na wetin people first dey admire for my body
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Jessez: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2023
talented321:

Seriously oo
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Vijuchoco(f): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2023
talented321:
That means your eyes must be charming' can i see them so that
So that what will happen?
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by talented321: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Confirmation
Vijuchoco:
So that what will happen?
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by talented321: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Very serious o, because can't remember when last somebody insulted me even on facebook.. I never see forum as mannerless as nairaland..
Jessez:

Seriously oo
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by fyzaila: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2023
izonborn098:
And after wedding the man no get penis or the woman has a borehole.. Op test whatever u want to buy, it's for ur own good

Where have you see this happen? When you're good and keep yourself uptight, you'll surely be rewarded with good in return.

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by fyzaila: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........dat's the problem bro,i don't bliv in dis"no sex untill after marriage.

i lyk to knw if i'm dealing with street road or express way..

Then you're not ready for marriage then.

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by izonborn098(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2023
Dey play, just dey play.. How many things we experience for this life.. By the way did you follow the same procedure
fyzaila:

Where have you see this happen? When you're good and keep yourself uptight, you'll surely be rewarded with good in return.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by Vijuchoco(f): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2023
talented321:
Confirmation
Lol.. Ask my neighbour, Dremca. He's a nairalander
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by talented321: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2023
No mind me'' i was just catching cruise...
Vijuchoco:

Lol.. Ask my neighbour, Dremca. He's a nairalander
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by talented321: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2023
He's much ready for marriage. You just want to confuse him...
fyzaila:

Then you're not ready for marriage then.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by lonelygem(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Vicloteck:

..I understand, life can be so difficult for the blind. it is however recommndd to check your cycle. there is nothing anyone wants that is not available in our society. it is a prospect of what you are constantly attracted to.

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? by marlow1962(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nah, just have kids and bang bitches.
Bachelor's life is the Sweetest, me I just want to make money, have bunch of kids as many I can take care of and bang pussies. Life's too complicated to be worrying about BS.

Love?
There's no love for a thug, that's just how it is.

I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank / Video Of Two Bursty Ladies Engage In Breast Wrestling / I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money