Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money (2617 Views)

Ladies Be Lyk"if U No Get Beards No Toast Me O"! / My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them / Why Do Fat Ugly Girls Get Married,while Skinny Pretty Girls Dont't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by secreyor: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
I'm a graduate of elect/elect engineering  from FUTO, presently I work as a systems engineer 4 shell,I'm currently 29yrs.I met my girlfriend at her place of work i.e GT Bank,I was persistent until she finally gave in.We went to so many very expensive places,once I took her too la campaign Tropicana,Obudu,n so on just 4 d weekend and she never complained then. Problems started when i decided to step up my game by buying her a car(which cost me 4.2m)at first she was adamant b4 she finally agreed.but till today she never drives the car and spends so much money on cabs.I didn't talked about that,then I gave her a furnished apartment at Ikeja,where she works but she refused it and told me straight to my face dat i waste so much money on MEANINGLESS things.Now I'm in a crossroad because i already bought her a very expensive ring which she might ask me for the price before she accepts it.I took that advice and started to develop an estate for our future,but she told me again that I'm a horrible businessman.i don't get it,is she allergic to money or is she afraid for me,I'm confused,i need ur help!!!.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by galatico(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
It's not about money, money can buy so many things, she might love you, I believe she's comfortable with herself, so why don't you save your money for the day she might need it, You're a very lucky guy, you don't meet such Girls all the time, Girls of nowaday would want to suck you dry!!!
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by posakosa(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2009
She likes money, complain
She doesn't like money, complain

oooooy!
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by blackmann(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
[b]Surely ur girl is one of the rare ladies out there who don't feel that money is the basis of a relationship. not so many girls are like dat. Like u said, she works in GT bank, and i'm sure she's being paid a fair amount too. The orientation so many men have out there is that once u start flashing money here and there, u can get any gorl u want. Not all ladies are like dat. Cut down on ur spending on her. To get such ladies, u don't need to be soooo extravagant. A lil gift here(like flowers, a "thinking of u" card, even send her lil thotful online cards or messages) works alot. The message u might be passing across to her is that u want to buy her love with material things, nd such ladies are sensitive to such. Here is wat u can do:-

- instead of buying her the car(unfortunately u have already), why not just pick her up once in a while from her office and drive her home?
- leave the apartment thing out of it.
- keep the ring till u know where the relationship is heading.

Such ladies need time. Stop spending all this money on her. Time spent with her is much more important than money at this initial stage.[/b]
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by chidipupay(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2009
no doubt about it. the babe is not after your money. but after your love and this are kind of girls you do not let go. she wants your good. atleast if na sucker she be, she for don suck you dry and youself want make dem suck you. But God in his infinite wisdom. gave you a sweet girl. O boy dey thank God ohh
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by secreyor: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2009
@blackmann, I never thought about any of that.Makes sense.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by posakosa(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2009
Some men are just crazy, if she doesn't want money, then she must be focused on the sex, looking for every stupid reason to leave or demean a woman.

How about she wants NOTHING and just likes you!
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by blackmann(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2009
secreyor:

@blackmann, I never thought about any of that.Makes sense.

[b]It is very understandable buddy. fortunately we are about the same age, and this same situation happened to me wen i met my present babe. i wasn't really too good at having girls for relationships, and i thot i culd get her to like me if i pampered her with material things(then i met her in NYSC camp and i happened to be posted to NNPC, so i always had enough money on me all the time, besides i had a car too), but when she started raking for me wen i was always buying expensive things for her all the time, i had a re-think. it caused a major quarrel between us then. Not every girl is after money, but luv, especially if the girl is very comfortable, like ur girl. I'm pretty sure a million and one of them would jump at u without a second thot, but many like i've said don't fall into that category, and luckily u met one who happens not to be one of them. Don't show it that u are desperate to keep her hooked by buying her things. It will make her look cheap from her point of view, even if u don't see it that way. Just keep the relationship going steadily like i said. Good luck pal.[/b]
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by AmAlone: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2009
I no b 'leaf' oooo grin grin grin grin angry
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by spikedcylinder: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2009
secreyor:

I'm a graduate of elect/elect engineering  from FUTO, presently I work as a systems engineer 4 shell,I'm currently 29yrs.I met my girlfriend at her place of work i.e GT Bank,I was persistent until she finally gave in.We went to so many very expensive places,once I took her too la campaign Tropicana,Obudu,n so on just 4 d weekend and she never complained then. Problems started when i decided to step up my game by buying her a car(which cost me 4.2m)at first she was adamant b4 she finally agreed.but till today she never drives the car and spends so much money on cabs.I didn't talked about that,then I gave her a furnished apartment at Ikeja,where she works but she refused it and told me straight to my face dat i waste so much money on MEANINGLESS things.Now I'm in a crossroad because i already bought her a very expensive ring which she might ask me for the price before she accepts it.I took that advice and started to develop an estate for our future,but she told me again that I'm a horrible businessman.i don't get it,is she allergic to money or is she afraid for me,I'm confused,i need ur help!!!.

What was wrong with the house she was living before you met her? Did she complain of housing problems? As for the car, maybe she can't drive or doesn't like to? How much do you make per annum that you can afford all these things (especially seeing as you're an employee not an employer)?
Plus, some men need to realise that if a lady is comfortable in her own space/skin, offering her things she doesn't need or want can be downright insulting.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by kok(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2009
maybe you are not giving her what she actually wants. Obviously not money but love. get the full definition of love and give it to her that should solve your problem.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by rooney86(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2009
since u can buy a 4.2m car for her, am assuming ur driving a car worth 15m. shocked

anyway, how much systems engineer dey earn for shell sef?

i find it hard to believe all this crap.

leave buying of cars and renting of apartments for sugar daddies.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by touchmeder: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2009
lol grin
y not concentrate more on your future plans. your'e earning well today why not invest, invest and invest
nor b shell sometimes their head dey shake oh!
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by hollandis(f): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
@ lie lie poster i'd a similar problem recently.I bought a 20 million dollars car for my girlfriend in zenith undecided
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by hotteju(f): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2009
What do men really want?
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Moyola(f): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hur luff prolly dont cost a thing! . . .oya step down yur game tongue
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2009
POSTER I HAD TO CHANGE MA POST! U BE FOOL! angry
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by chyk91(m): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2009
good 4 u poster, but na wa 4 men o, if girl lyk money, she cheap, if she no lyk money, na sex she want. hmmmmmmmmmm, na wa ooooo.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by oyinda3(f): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2009
@op i suggest u listen to her. SHE WORKS AT A BANK so she seems very knowledgeable when it comes to finances.
if she told u that ur a horrible businessman it probably means that u are. you better listen to what she tells u otherwise u will exhaust all ur income before u retire. who knows u might even get fired from ur job then what would u do?
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2009
@op, are you in some sort of time warp? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=138650.msg3805446#msg3805446

12 Forums / Education / Re: Jambites: Post Your UME Results Here! on: April 30, 2009, 07:04 PM
I first scored 233(with 39 in phy) then suddenly i heard dat dey hard remarked d exam den i checked again n scored 260(with 66 in phy), Going 4 elect/elect at FUTO,

we have shell guys on NL making the real money (drilling) and they ain't spending no 4.2m on cars for their chicks grin grin

NL and storytellers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2009
oyb:

@op, are you in some sort of time warp? grin grin grin

we have shell guys on NL making the real money (drilling) and they ain't spending no 4.2m on cars for their chicks grin grin

NL and storytellers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kia you catch am grin make he dey dream grin
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Pataki: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2009
oyb:

@op, are you in some sort of time warp?  grin grin grin

we have shell guys on NL making the real money (drilling) and they ain't spending no 4.2m on cars for their chicks  grin grin

NL and storytellers  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
O-JIGBIJIGBI!!!

I don dey scratch my head when I read this thread; say how person go buy 4.2Million Naira car for woman? lipsrsealed I don even convert the money to Pounds Sterling sharp sharp. shocked grin

Your post don deliver me from any further headache wey all these JAMB jobless boyz dey post on this forum. cheesy
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
^^^^^

someone had to stop the guy - before the wives , chicks and significant others of oyel boys and others start demanding fully loaded 2009 honda civic/ toyota corollas

i know say na the thing wey dey worry u be that cheesy
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Hauwa1: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2009
very conflicting grin

ummm Pataki whatsup, are you still in stingy UK? no tell me u cant buy such for ya lady.

oyb, you bad o grin grin grin

poster, time will tell no worry at all grin if ya story is true undecided
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by rooney86(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2009
so the stupid poster is awaiting admission. shocked
u never even pass ur post jamb, na him u dey think of shell.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Pataki: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2009
*Hauwa*:

very conflicting grin

ummm Pataki whatsup, are you still in stingy UK? no tell me u cant buy such for ya lady.
Baby if na you, I will cross the ocean for you. tongue

@ Oyb,
Not when you are being mesmerized/dazzled by an all time record breaking ikebe huh? grin
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by bluespice(f): 3:19am On Aug 03, 2009
i hate when school's out
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by oyinda3(f): 3:21am On Aug 03, 2009
wrong topic girl
but i agree with you though. i wanna go back sad
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by bluespice(f): 3:26am On Aug 03, 2009
i meant i hate it cos there's a rise in the number of senseless posts
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by oyinda3(f): 3:27am On Aug 03, 2009
lol u mean school's out in naija as well? lol i forgot the school term schedule sef
i agree with u tho. the posts multiply like undecided
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by bluespice(f): 3:30am On Aug 03, 2009
school's out err where,
its summer rem?
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by faboyish(m): 3:58am On Aug 03, 2009
Maybe she's waiting for the jackpot real you shocked Or maybe she dey wait make u pass JAMB grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Dating Someone For Ten Years Too Long? / Shy Gal / See What A Lady's Hand Bag Contains!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.