Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State (1827 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT / Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. / There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
When Soludo was hobnobing with Tinubu and insulting Obi, batists were hailing him and saying he is the only Igbo person they'd vote for as president.

I told them that when the chips are down, they'd remember that he is Igbo and link him to Ipob. You guys are already getting there. You did same to Amaechi and eventually,
you'll do it to Umahi and Wike. Just watch!

Peter Obi had the right idea on how to handle diversity

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Suit yourself! You have no special rights in Lagos than myself
Christistruth00:

You can lease Land for 99 years and it can be revoked at any time especially if you become a nuisance or fail to pay your Land Tax

It doesn't stop Yorubaland from being our Heritage

You must still show respect for the People you live among

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:

When push comes to Shove you will respect your hosts

Yorubas demanded for announcements to be in Yoruba on the Blue Railway line and it was implemented in 24 hours

Demand the same for your own local language and let us see who owns Lagos

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
He is not the constitution[quote author=Christistruth00 post=125917945][/quote]
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
He is not the constitution

The Constitution Recognizes Customary Rulers,Lands and Laws

We challenge you to impose your language as the Official Language of Lagos
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
We liked to learn the Yoruba language if we're in the West. Gives us advantage but if you go to Igbo dominated areas, they speak Igbo as well as Yoruba
Christistruth00:

The Constitution Recognizes Customary Rulers,Lands and Laws

We challenge you to impose your language as the Official Language of Lagos
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
We liked to learn the Yoruba language if we're in the West. Gives us advantage but if you go to Igbo dominated areas, they speak Igbo as well as Yoruba

Don't like Yoruba
Attempt to Impose your own Language as the Official Language and let us see who owns Lagos
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
You're focusing on what has no benefit to you. If I can speak my language and speak your language, I have more advantage.

If you like dey drag Lagos wey nobody send you
Christistruth00:

Don't like Yoruba
Attempt to Impose your own Language as the Official Language and let us see who owns Lagos
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're focusing on what has no benefit to you. If I can speak my language and speak your language, I have more advantage.

If you like dey drag Lagos wey nobody send you

Good speak our Language in Lagos
We love that
We will learn yours when we go to Onitsha
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Gajagojo: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Most igbos are hypocrites
I swear
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by yommen: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
legitnow1:

ANAMBRA WAS NOT BUILT WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MONEY AND WAS NEVER AN FCT OR CT.

WE DO THINGS PROPERLY.

Was there ever a time Anambra didn't get federal allocation? Is it that Anambra kept all monies from FG somewhere without touching it? Obasanjo owed Lagos federal allocation due to beef. So say something else. You are not talking to your kids.

Others are about to start doing things right the way ur doing it. When SW states begin to make it clear they won't employ non-Yorubas, don't start playing the victim card as usual. Cos that's always the case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa / Wait, So Seunmsg, Does Not Know That 0.5% Is The Same As 0.005 / Does D Detribalised Nigerian Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.