Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State (1828 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT / Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. / There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by legitnow1: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I agree with unity. I equally understand that we are in a democracy where the majority votes decide the winner and not one terrorist or unpatriotic element attempting to foist on Nigerians his rejected candidate. That democracy is a game of numbers is one hard reality you will later come to terms with and that the 3 majority tribes of Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani will always have the edge in democracy along with votes from the remaining minority tribes. It's just democracy at work.

If you don't have the numbers you can only be noticed, you can not have your way.
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, is the democratically elected and preferred choice of President by patriotic Nigerians and he will serve out his maximum democratic two terms of 8 years as the Lord grants and tarries.

AT BOLDED, VERY FUNNY.

THE JOKE IS ACTUALLY ON YOU, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THE ONE OF THOSE 3 TO BE SHOUTING IGBO WHEN E SET.

ILLORIN IS CHILD PLAY, THE ENTIRE SW DOWN TO LAGOS IS FULLY OCCUPIED TERRITORY AND GUESS WHAT, WE ARE ABOUT ABANDONING YOU WITH THEM.

FULANI KNOW THEY CANNOT STAND US, OUR EXIT IS SURE.

SO, MAKE SURE U DONT ATTEMPT TO EXIT WITH US, REMAIN AS ONE OF THE BIG THREE, FULANI, YORUBA AND HAUSA. grin

2 Likes

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Lets go full federalism with 100% resource control, you guys will oppose it because Ekiti and Osun wants to benefit from Niger Delta and Lagos

Lagos is Yorubaland
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by legitnow1: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland

TELL THAT TO THE FULANI.
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by BrodaBenad: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is why they opposed my concept of collaboration by reciprocity.

They want to keep their own resources/ opportunities and still share from that of others. That's completely unacceptable as that will be an unfair recipe for injustice and disaster.

Let's go full resource control na grin

North will oppose

SW will oppose because they don't have enough oil and resources to run Thier states

1 Like

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by BrodaBenad: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2023
ayokellany:
Kano State advertises a civil service job for medical personnel last week, and opens it to all Nigerians.

On the right, Anambra State advertises a similar position also last week but limits it to only Anambra State indigenes.

This same people will later accuse Northerners and Southwesterners of marginalising them. Meanwhile, Anambra State indigenes are elected or appointed into government in both Lagos and Kano but a single Lagosians or Kanawa are elected or appointed into government in Anambra ?

Who then is then is the tribal bigot ?
Other Nigerians need to sleep and think deeply about this. I wonder if this state systematic enforced bigotry and tribalism is what every other state should imbibe.

Soludo all of a sudden is now your enemy grin grin

We are Anambrians and we have balls of steel

You people should do yours let it escalate at end let everyone control Thier resources grin
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Beremx(f): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2023
The reason why you compare Kano and Anambra state civil service recruitment is the same reason you should compare National Common Entrance Examination cut off mark between the two states.

One is of high demand while the other isn't. If you are sensible, you can decipher my comment
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Obi2saveNigeria: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2023
It has always been like that since colonial era. The British people had to employ educated Igbos to assist them in the North when they couldn't get educated locals. That was why some famous Igbos like Azikiwes, Ojukwus, Nzeogwus etc were all born in the North.

Ahmadu Bello has an infamous video where he was addressing Northern house of assembly and told them to stop employing Igbos. That they should even employ foreigners like Indians in any area they're lacking instead of employing Igbos. That's the height of wickedness and envy against same people they claim to be compatriots with. Little wonder Nzeogwu and his fellow coupists butchered him.

It's not bragging, but if Igbos should leave the North completely, many sectors of their economy would be badly affected.

mrvitalis:

IMO produce nearly same amount of doctors as North East and North West combined

Produce nearly same graduates as North East and North West combined

In fact northern Nigeria health and educational sector would collapse of igbo professionals leave North
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Face your state!
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Armaggedon:
The recruitment exercise for Kano state posted above which is deliberately half-hidden is not for civil-service rather for house officers. Don't let rENO, the attention scavenging vagabond decieve you. The north started Northernization of the civil service as far back as 1959. Check out the infamous sarduana video.

I really don’t get what these Igbo-hating bigots aim to achieve with their latest campaign of calumny!

With the exception of Lagos and Abuja….given their history and place in the Nigerian political-economy, every other Nigerian state are well within their rights to fashion their own recruitment policy as they deem fit….this can be inclusive or exclude applicants from other states! However, it shouldn’t be based on ethnic-profiling!

In the 60s, the Northern Region was within their rights to fashion their own recruitment policy that excluded other Nigerians and showed preference to foreigners! It was not morally right, but legal nonetheless as we were practicing a federal system of gov’t! Where the Sadauna fell foul of the law was going on to make pronouncements targeting and singling out a specific Nigerian ethnicity!
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Face your state!

Lagos is Yorubaland
Face yours !!!!

Are we dragging Onitsha with you?!!
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
There is absolutely nothing like Yorubaland in the constitution. I have as much right as you in Lagos so face your state!
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland
Face yours

1 Like

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
There is absolutely nothing like Yorubaland in the constitution. I have as much right as you in Lagos so face your state!

Lagos is Yorubaland
All YORUBALAND Customary Courts are Subject to Yoruba Customs and the Constitution recognizes them all

Lagos has Yoruba and English as it's Official Language

We dare you to impose your language as the Official Language of Lagos

All YORUBALAND Obas are Crowned based on YORUBALAND Customary Laws and in Yoruba

State Houses of Assembly in YORUBALAND are free to deliberate and conduct their entire Business in Yoruba if they want to

We dare you to stop it

The Constitution Recognizes our Traditional Rulers

You cannot Change it !!!

We dare you to Crown your village Chief the Oba Of Lagos or the Alaafin of Oyo

If you think the Constitution doesn't recognize Yoruba Rulers and their Territories

Do you see the Land Laws they recognize the Traditional land owners that is why.the Obas and the Royal families are still the real land owners of Lagos

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
You're just deceiving yourself. Even Nigerians not in France or French speaking countries learn French, so learning Yoruba only gives me more advantage. Nothing like Yorubaland in the constitution
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland
All YORUBALAND Customary Courts are Subject to Yoruba Customs and the Constitution recognizes them all

Lagos has Yoruba and English as it's Official Language

We dare you to impose your language as the Official Language of Lagos

All YORUBALAND Obas are Crowned based on YORUBALAND Customs and in Yoruba

Houses of Assembly in YORUBALAND are free to deliberate and conduct their Business in Yoruba

We dare you to stop it

The Constitution Recognizes our Traditional Rulers

You cannot Change it !!!

We dare you to Crown your village Chief the Oba Of Lagos or the Alaafin of Oyo

1 Like

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're just deceiving yourself. Even Nigerians not in France or French speaking countries learn French, so learning Yoruba only gives me more advantage. Nothing like Yorubaland in the constitution

Go to Lagos and refuse to recognize the Yoruba Owners

We beg you to make that mistake so that the Supreme court can show you that Lagos is Yorubaland using the Customary Land Laws

We dare you to impose your Customary Laws anywhere in Customary Courts of YORUBALAND and see if the Supreme court will not disgrace you

The North has Sharia Courts the South has its own Customary Court Laws many of them are next to the Obas Palaces like the one at Ile Ife

When they are Crowning the next Alaafin of Oyo we dare you to force them to conduct the Ceremony in your Language and Not Yoruba and take the Case all the way to the Supreme court to see if you are not dusgraced
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
I was in Lagos around 2010 to 2011. I lived like every other Nigerian there. Who cares about Alaafin of Oyo?
Christistruth00:

Go to Lagos and refuse to recognize the Yoruba Owners

We beg you to make that mistake

When they are Crowning the next Alaafin of Oyo we dare you to force them to conduct the Ceremony in your Language and Not Yoruba and take the Case all the way to the Supreme court to see if you are not dusgraced

1 Like

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
I was in Lagos around 2010 to 2011. I lived like every other Nigerian there. Who cares about Alaafin of Oyo?

Yorubas Care about YORUBALAND

We are not dragging Owerri or Umuahia with you
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm not from SE. I'm from SS and yes Niger Delta oil money comes to SW!
Christistruth00:

Yorubas Care about YORUBALAND

We are not dragging Owerri or Umuahia with you

1 Like

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
I'm not from SE. I'm from SS and yes Niger Delta oil money comes to SW!

Ondo State is part of the Niger Delta
And Itsekiri are Yoruba People

Niger Delta oil Money also goes to your SE

It is only your people that are dragging Lagos with Yorubas
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by easzypeaszy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
BitterTruth01:
How many house officers of Kano state origin are there to apply.
Kano state has no choice but to throw open the positions to all Nigerians . They’re begging for help . They cannot produce enough medical graduates to attend to their own needs

The same Reno tweeted this some years ago
Imagine ur brain function.
Kano produce 500 doctors annually and Anambra is not doing more dan 500 annually so wht are u sayin mugun
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lagos is part of Nigeria and belongs to all Nigerians equally
Christistruth00:

Ondo State is part of the Niger Delta
And Itsekiri are Yoruba People

Niger Delta oil Money also goes to your SE

It is only your people that are dragging Lagos with Yorubas
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Lagos is part of Nigeria and belongs to all Nigerians equally

Lagos is Yorubaland first
Onitsha is Igboland first

We will not throw away our identity because of you

You cannot come to tell us that our Cultural Heritage is irrelevant to our Identity while you cling onto yours
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Without Nigeria, you can't even go to the next village to your not to talk of another state.

Go and read about the Kiriji wars. Without Nigeria, nothing like Yoruba as you know it!
Christistruth00:

1 Like

Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Without Nigeria, you can't even go to the next village to your not to talk of another state.

Go and read about the Kiriji wars. Without Nigeria, nothing like Yoruba as you know it!

YORUBALAND is well over 1000 years old
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
1000yrs old? Yes but in groups that see themselves as different until they joined the larger Nigeria. There was absolutely no business btw people in Lagos and people in Ekiti until they met in Nigeria!

Every inch of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians equally until the country is divided
Christistruth00:

YORUBALAND is well over 1000 years old
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Why you join a country to be feeding from the resources of others, you lose your independence and become subject to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I can come to anywhere in SW constitutionally, buy a land, build a house, marry a wife, contest elections. Those are exactly same rights you have!
Christistruth00:

Onitsha is Igboland first

We will not throw away our identity because of you

You cannot come to tell us that our Cultural Heritage is irrelevant to our Identity while you cling onto yours
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by BitterTruth01: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Imagine ur brain function.
Kano produce 500 doctors annually and Anambra is not doing more dan 500 annually so wht are u sayin mugun

Go gather your brains from where you left it the floor before you try to reason indepth .

They have 500 doctors annually , which hospitals are they working at ?
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by tiger28: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
They are EVEN doing it against their OWN fellow ibos.

Are these the ones to LEAD Nigeria

look at AREWA......they are Solidly United!

Look at OODUA......they are Solidly United!

These ibos ain't ready to lead ANYONE!
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by tiger28: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
But you guys have been defending Soludo!
Why can't you mention is name, or is it Obi that's recruiting?

This is about the PPL who want to rule Nigeria......Ibos!

You Ppl ain't ready YET!

MAYBE in 2099!
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by Christistruth00: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Why you join a country to be feeding from the resources of others, you lose your independence and become subject to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I can come to anywhere in SW constitutionally, buy a land, build a house, marry a wife, contest elections. Those are exactly same rights you have!

You can lease Land for 99 years and it can be revoked at any time especially if you become a nuisance or fail to pay your Land Tax

It doesn't stop Yorubaland from being our Heritage

You must still show respect for the People you live among
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by tiger28: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Lets go full federalism with 100% resource control, you guys will oppose it because Ekiti and Osun wants to benefit from Niger Delta and Lagos

I am happy that you mentioned LAGOS.

AT LEAST Osun and Ekiti will benefit from the economic viability of Ogun State and Lagos State( Oodua States)..........

WHICH State will ANY Eastern State benefit from WITHIN its region

Na to start doing attache with our Niger Delta.

PARASITES!!!
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
When Soludo was hobnobing with Tinubu and insulting Obi, batists were hailing him and saying he is the only Igbo person they'd vote for as president.

I told them that when the chips are down, they'd remember that he is Igbo and link him to Ipob. You guys are already getting there. You did same to Amaechi and eventually,
you'll do it to Umahi and Wike. Just watch!
tiger28:

This is about the PPL who want to rule Nigeria......Ibos!

You Ppl ain't ready YET!

MAYBE in 2099!
Re: Civil Service Recruitment Between Anambra & Kano State by ValarDoharis: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm from Delta State even though I'm Igbo.

Having said that, the East has both oil and the highest gas reserve in Nigeria.

If true federalism is done, Ekiti or Osun cannot benefit from Lagos, doesn't work like that!
tiger28:

I am happy that you mentioned LAGOS.

AT LEAST Osun and Ekiti will benefit from the economic viability of Ogun State and Lagos State( Oodua States)..........

WHICH State will ANY Eastern State benefit from WITHIN its region

Na to start doing attache with our Niger Delta.

PARASITES!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? / 'but They Said They Are The Whiz Kids From Lagos' Prof Yusuf Dankofa / Wait, So Seunmsg, Does Not Know That 0.5% Is The Same As 0.005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.