Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records (34090 Views)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Burob: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

Lol. The school will release CTC of the academic records they’ve released to other persons. There is no way the school will release the records without certifying them. So, how’s that an issue? What new documents are they going to release that is not currently in public domain?
You they mind that boldbrainz?

4 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by seunmsg(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

At this juncture i think it wont be out of place to say you actually need some financial aide cos most Tinubu supporters online are actually broke real life.

It is obvious you are a clout chaser. No need wasting time going back and forth in pendulous rants with you.

Provide proof of your claim and stop capping. When you demand high morality and standard from your leaders, you should also be willing to show high morality and standard.

When caught lying, the right thing to do is to apologize and not quickly go hide the evidence.

The major reason why folks like you have been making noise on social media despite several claims by CSU that the current president of Nigeria actually attended the school and graduated is because of a transcript from Richard Dailey college showing “f”as the gender of the owner of the transcript and not “m”. Now, if Richard Dailey issues another transcript showing m and not f, and then go ahead to simply claim the first one was a mistake, will you accept the new transcript and explanation as good enough? You see, that exactly is what you’ve done this morning.

So, accept that you lied and then apologize. That’s the only way to end this conversation.

10 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Toks2008(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

Provide proof of you claim and stop capping. When you demand high morality from our leaders, we should also be willing to show high morality and standard.

When caught lying, the right thing to do is to apologize and not quickly go hide the evidence.

The major reason why folks like you have been making noise on social media despite several claims by CSU that the current president of Nigeria actually attended the school and graduated is because of a transcript from Richard Daily showing f as the gender and not m. Now, if Richard Dailey issues another transcript showing m and not f, and go ahead to simply claim the first one was a mistake, will you accept the new transcript and explanation as good enough? You see, that exactly is what you’ve done this morning.

So, accept that you lie and then apologize. That’s the only way to end this conversation.

Im so sorry that i wasted time discussing with you cos it is obvious that your IQ level is far lower than i expected.

Like seriously

I will leave you to your rants. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by seunmsg(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

Im so sorry that i wasted time discussing with you cos it is obvious that your IQ level is far lower than i expected.

Like seriously

After today, I’m sure you will think twice before posting a lie on Nairaland. Bloody liar!

10 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by BoldBrainz(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

Lol. The school will release CTC of the academic records they’ve released to other persons. There is no way the school will release the records without certifying them. So, how’s that an issue? What new documents are they going to release that is not currently in public domain?

Several times I have called your attention to issues of unwholesome behaviours involving persons of interest to you on this platform and you have always conspicuously gone missing, chief amongst them being the recent carnage your fellow NURTW touts perpetuated in Abuja over your union leadership tussle. But somehow you found the convenience to jump on my mention this morning to exhibit your overzealous loyalty to a criminal in the corridors of power.

You seem to have an uncanny likeness for criminalism and questionable characters, very reason you always gravitate towards lending support for anomalies. Because nothing excuses the fact that a young man will find role models in the likes of MC Oluomo, Muhammadu Buhari and Bola Tinubu, yet always immeasurably quiet when and where injustice is glaringly noticed by everyone else.

That said, I don't fancy being perceived in the same environment with youths who lose their self worth and have no regards for the sanctity of humanism. Since you believe the Judge who ordered CSU to authenticate said certificates under oath was too stupid to know that CSU would have certified same in their capacity before release, the onus is on you to feel like you know better than everyone else including a US court judge, simply because of your penchant to attune to criminalism.

Going forward, kindly refrain from intruding in my conversations with other users, until you decide to put your academic intelligence to good and honest use. My dear mother didn't raise me to glorify criminals and nairaland characters won't be the reasons I do otherwise.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Several times I have called your attention to issues of unwholesome behaviours involving persons of interest to you on this platform and you have always conspicuously gone missing, chief amongst them being the recent carnage your fellow NURTW touts perpetuated in Abuja over your union leadership tussle. But somehow you found the convenience to jump on my mention this morning to exhibit your overzealous loyalty to a criminal in the corridors of power.

You seem to have an uncanny likeness for criminalism and questionable characters, very reason you always gravitate towards lending support for anomalies. Because nothing excuses the fact that a young man will find role models in the likes of MC Oluomo, Muhammadu Buhari and Bola Tinubu, yet always immeasurably quiet when and injustice is glaringly noticed by everyone else.

That said, I don't fancy being perceived in the same environment with youths who lose their self worth and have no regards for the sanctity of humanism. Since you believe the Judge who ordered CSU to authenticate said certificates under oath was too stupid to know that CSU would have certified same ij their capacity before release, the onus is on you to feel like you know better than everyone else including a US court judge, simply because of your penchant to attune to criminalism.

Going forward, kindly refrain from intruding in my conversations with other users, until you decide to put your academic intelligence to good and honest use. My dear mother didn't raise me to glorify criminals and nairaland characters won't be the reasons I do otherwise.

Simple academic intelligence if utilized by you should tell you that only a court can pronounce one criminal.refrain from this abd end this matter

7 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by BoldBrainz(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

Simple academic intelligence if utilized by you should tell you that only a court can pronounce one criminal.refrain from this abd end this matter

Do you have law courts in Nigeria?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by garfield1: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Do you have law courts in Nigeria?

You can imagine the rubbish you are uttering.you are difficult to reason with.must you always have your way? That something doesbt favour you or your bias doesn't make it wrong.obi and atiku have failed son

6 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by seunmsg(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You seem to have an uncanny likeness for criminalism and questionable characters, very reason you always gravitate towards lending support for anomalies. Because nothing excuses the fact that a young man will find role models in the likes of MC Oluomo, Muhammadu Buhari and Bola Tinubu, yet always immeasurably quiet when and where injustice is glaringly noticed by everyone else.

That said, I don't fancy being perceived in the same environment with youths who lose their self worth and have no regards for the sanctity of humanism. Since you believe the Judge who ordered CSU to authenticate said certificates under oath was too stupid to know that CSU would have certified same in their capacity before release, the onus is on you to feel like you know better than everyone else including a US court judge, simply because of your penchant to attune to criminalism.

I’m just noticing your handle for the very first time. The part in bold is fair enough, I will abide by your demand. Hopefully, you will reciprocate the gesture by not intruding in my conversation with other users and not calling my attention to anything of interest to you ever again on this forum. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by StainlessCup: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2023
a4cube:
I did not see where the document says release all documents to Atiku.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by BoldBrainz(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

You can imagine the rubbish you are uttering.you are difficult to reason with.must you always have your way? That something doesbt favour you or your bias doesn't make it wrong.obi and atiku have failed son

I asked you a simple question Garfield, do you have law courts in your country?

Take the question out of the political context so you don't have to drag Obi and Atiku into the discourse.

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by skj1377(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Eastern people just looking for some hope in a hopeless case!

2 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by hegelian: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

It is not.he wanted tinubu admission records and records from Daley college.it is actually a loss.eveb the transcript,he didn't get

And you are happy?? Are we suppose to be building a nation or defending loyalty.. So you don't wanna know if admission of your president is shady or not.. Would have been comfortable if the one you oppose is doing this?? Do we truly want our nation to develop or we just wanna be doing the pepper dem gang
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ValarDoharis: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Lyon case was 2019. No wonder they're Supreme Fraud
garfield1:

The supreme court has long departed from Lyons case.this is the current position of the law on forgery
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ValarDoharis: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Common, the tribunal judges were compromised! Its visible even to the blind
aswani:

Why do you Obidients repeatedly do this to yourselves?

You celebrate things based on the superficial instead of deeply understanding the consequences of what is happening or has happened.

That was how you guys were jumping up and down seeing boxes of blurred paper at the Tribunal and hearing that Amazon were sending someone to testify that their Cloud services didn't go down during the elections.

When your so called source of (temporary) joy proves to be totally irrelevant, you start attacking everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ValarDoharis: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2023
You're deflecting and you know it
seunmsg:

You lied and got caught. Apologize or provide evidence to support your claim. Editing your post and claiming mistake will not fly.

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by BreconHills(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
The judge in Illinois has ordered Chicago State University to release Tinubu academic records to Atiku.

Will they appeal to cause delay before Supreme Court proceedings?

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-u-s-court-orders-chicago-university-to-release-bola-tinubus-records-to-atiku-abubakar-within-two-days-certify-authenticity-under-oath/#:~:text=A

https:///jacksonpbn/status/1704270529228677265?s=08

cc Nlfpmod

Are you guys OK?

The transcript that is already all over the Internet showing amazing grades. Google is your friend. Obi and Atiku should please also release their own transcripts. We want to check something

7 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by wrongnumber: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2023
seunmsg:

You lied and got caught. Apologize or provide evidence to support your claim. Editing your post and claiming mistake will not fly.

I thought he agreed it was an oversight.

Repeating it all over again makes you sound immature and unintelligent.

You only say someone lies if he insists what he or she said is genuine but if they retract it is only reasonable to let go and move ahead.

Common.

1 Like

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by wrongnumber: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2023
BreconHills:

Are you guys OK?

The transcript that is already all over the Internet showing amazing grades. Google is your friend. Obi and Atiku should please also release their own transcripts. We want to check something

Common sense should tell you that those ficticious stuffs can't be true cos the court just granted Atiku access yesterday.

But Tinubu supporters usually exhibit symptoms of low IQ so they quickly embrace any news that put their principal in good light whether fake or real.

The only documents in public domain are the ones released to Enahoro last year and those documents clearly contradicts what Tinubu presented to INEC.

So relax and wait. Let's see if the records will be the same.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by ValarDoharis: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2023
We don't deal with internet documents, we deal with court documents!
BreconHills:

Are you guys OK?

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by BreconHills(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
We don't deal with internet documents, we deal with court documents!

Hahaha it is not even in your pleadings and you can't bring it up in the SC. That's how bad your case is. You can't add any evidence after the tribunal and you cannot put in any additional evidence. How I wish Nigerians could compare and contrast the transcripts but hey Obi and Atiku smartly used their school cert as qualifying certificates.

You just can't make this up. There will be a movie on this soon I am sure

5 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by BreconHills(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2023
wrongnumber:

Common sense should tell you that those ficticious stuffs can't be true cos the court just granted Atiku access yesterday.

But Tinubu supporters usually exhibit symptoms of low IQ so they quickly embrace any news that put their principal in good light whether fake or real.

The only documents in public domain are the ones released to Enahoro last year and those documents clearly contradicts what Tinubu presented to INEC.

So relax and wait. Let's see if the records will be the same.

Unfortunately for you all. In the SCyou can only aver that the justices at the PEPT erred in law. You cannot introduce new evidence. Atiku knows this, his lawyers know this. It seems that all the plaintiff lawyers have drunk something strong or they are looking forward to using Trump mode " we were robbed" to keep their supporters together till 2027.

Someone will make a movie out of this. This is how funny Atiku and Obi's case is.

5 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by wrongnumber: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2023
BreconHills:

Unfortunately for you all. In the SCyou can only aver that the justices at the PEPT erred in law. You cannot introduce new evidence. Atiku knows this, his lawyers know this. It seems that all the plaintiff lawyers have drunk something strong or they are looking forward to using Trump mode " we were robbed" to keep their supporters together till 2027.

Someone will make a movie out of this. This is how funny Atiku and Obi's case is.

Here we go again.

Who says I am interested in seeing Tinubu removed.

I'm only interested in the assurance that the world now sees who he is and his supporters now see how super dmb they are.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by BaddestQueen(f): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2023
Hahahahahaha seun no gree push this to front page
it it is an unconfirmed report from Reno ofockery he'll rush it to front page immediately.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Nonny95: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2023
BreconHills:

Hahaha it is not even in your pleadings and you can't bring it up in the SC. That's how bad your case is. You can't add any evidence after the tribunal and you cannot put in any additional evidence. How I wish Nigerians could compare and contrast the transcripts but hey Obi and Atiku smartly used their school cert as qualifying certificates.

You just can't make this up. There will be a movie on this soon I am sure

Which Obi used school cert?

I challenge you to show me the column on INEC form that Obi submitted only GCE and get $100
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2023
garfield1:

Obi and atiku must not rule
the owners of nigeria have spoken.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by coolitempa(f): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2023
Toks2008:

Like seriously

I think that is a good idea. You have embarrassed yourself enough. Shameless troll.

4 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by coolitempa(f): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Common, the tribunal judges were compromised! Its visible even to the blind

What is visible is that you are a sore loser.

4 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by killsmith(f): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2023
It is a shame the mods refused to push this thread to the frontpage. Tribalism will kill you people.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by BreconHills(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2023
wrongnumber:

Here we go again.

Who says I am interested in seeing Tinubu removed.

I'm only interested in the assurance that the world now sees who he is and his supporters now see how super dmb they are.

What history will record is the judgement of the court. Not the random bleatings on twitter and social media by people who will change their mind. Have you tried searching for social media posts on Obi by Anambrians in 2011 and 2012? Are those not the same people mow following him about. The sands of time are thorough and a man is known for what he achieves not for what is said about him.

The Alli riots of the 70's were bigger than end sars and the youth supporting it far greater than obidient numbers. Have you heard of professor Alli or the phrase "Alli must go"? If you saw the man in the street today would he be lynched?

Everybody believes they are making history because they measure time by their life span. Time is far longer than that. Those of us that are older focus on building things that will outlive us - challenging paradigms such as access to healthcare, financial inclusion and children out of school. not protesting. When history is written in the next 50 years people will still be talking about Mary Slessor of Calabar and no one will remember politics.

6 Likes

Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by wrongnumber: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2023
BreconHills:

What history will record is the judgement of the court. Not the random bleatings on twitter and social media by people who will change their mind. Have you tried searching for social media posts on Obi by Anambrians in 2011 and 2012? Are those not the same people mow following him about. The sands of time are thorough and a man is known for what he achieves not for what is said about him.

The Alli riots of the 70's were bigger than end sars and the youth supporting it far greater than obidient numbers. Have you heard of professor Alli or the phrase "Alli must go"? If you saw the man in the street today would he be lynched?

Everybody believes they are making history because they measure time by their life span. Time is far longer than that. Those of us that are older focus on building things that will outlive us - challenging paradigms such as access to healthcare, financial inclusion and children out of school. not protesting. When history is written in the next 50 years people will still be talking about Mary Slessor of Calabar and no one will remember politics.

Yadayadayada.

At least it will go down history books that Nigeria once had a confirmed Drug lord, an imposter, forger... And that once upon a times, we had clueless backward thinking Nigerians who supported him.

Now run off.
Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by BarrElChapo(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2023
Results of Ms Bola Tinubu or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) / Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) / Akpabio Storms Essien Udim Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.