Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad (1562 Views)

Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) / Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Tempulated(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
What is with the stupid protest by these gullible youths because of the death of a musician who have gone to rest.

Many of them are even using the opportunity to loot peoples business and constituting nuisance and chaos.

Numerous National Pressing Issues which are supposed to be protested about are there but these stupid youths and some old dunce neglected them.

Is there still hope for this country??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Tempulated(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm starting to suspect this is a planned protest by the people in government just to divert the gullible citizens attention because of the increasing hardship and rising cost of commodities.

Who did these people like this? Many of them are even sitting on the ground crying foolishly.

10 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by DevilishMan: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
The average Nigerian youth is jobless.
They just need a slight reason to vent their frustration.

10 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Tempulated(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
DevilishMan:
They average Nigerian youth is jobless.

They are all Mad.

Diesel Price is now N1,100

Dollar Is N980

Everything is increasing in price astronomically. Livelihoods of many are threatened already. Yet they choose to protest about someone who doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things. How stupid can a large portion of people be?

I ask again.

17 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by iamtardey: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
😂😂😂😭😭😭
Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Felimax(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hmmm, i just don't have a dog in that fight!
I almost finish one old man that called this generation wasted generation.

You never attended any of his event, you did not buy his songs, you manage to download some of his songs for free via free download and manage to watch some of his videos! Most of them practically don't know him and yet they want to die because of him. Una really get work.

Let me come and be going before they bring the protest here, my hand nor dey!
He that have eyes let him cry!

1 Like

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Tempulated(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Felimax:
Hmmm, i just don't have a dog in that fight!
I almost finish one old man that called this generation wasted generation.

You never attended any of his event, you did not buy his songs, you manage to download some of his songs for free via free download and manage to watch some of his videos! Most of them practically don't know him and yet they want to die because of him. Una really get work.

Let me come and be going before they bring the protest here, my hand nor dey!
He that have eyes let him cry!

Indeed it's a wasted generation.

I saw thousands of supposed youths chanting vuglar words and behaving like Hoodlums in the streets. To believe many among are students but with mediocre education.

1 Like

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by fa4dmike(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
I no blame these guys though. U can't act more than you reason. That's it. They just want to use this opportunity to vent their anger. But [b][/b]NLC WHATS HOLDING THE NEW MINIMUM WAGE ABEG.

3 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Even though I usually don't like involving myself in Nigerian current affairs, but don't you think you should be the one starting a protest regarding those numerous national pressing issues?

I mean if they bother you that much, start a protest and the people shall follow you.
Tempulated:
What is with the stupid protest by these gullible youths because of the death of a musician who have gone to rest.

Many of them are even using the opportunity to loot peoples business and constituting nuisance and chaos.

Numerous National Pressing Issues which are supposed to be protested about are there but these stupid youths and some old dunce neglected them.

Is there still hope for this country??

1 Like

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Solofresh2: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Even though I usually don't like involving myself in Nigerian current affairs, but don't you think you should be the one starting a protest regarding those numerous national pressing issues?

I mean if they bother you that much, start a protest and the people shall follow you.
Lol
Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by madone: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Some people are fueling this thing. People just want trend with everything. Iyabo ojo and the rest of them are riding on this guy glory.
They should allow the police work. They should allow the boy rest in peace
The latest I have heard is that a session of the people are accusing the father of being involved in his sons death. I am just going to stay off Facebook for a long time.

5 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Tempulated(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
madone:
Some people are fueling this thing. People just want trend with everything. Iyabo ojo and the rest of them are riding on this guy glory.
They should allow the police work. They should allow the boy rest in people
The latest I have heard now is that a session of the people are now accusing the father of being involved in his sons dead. I am just going to stay off Facebook for a long time.

Very stupid set of people.

2 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tempulated:

They are all Mad.

Dollar Is N980

Everything is increasing in price astronomically. Livelihoods of many are threatened already. Yet they choose to protest about someone who doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things. How stupid can a large portion of people be?

I ask again.
Bros, this protest just rounded up my conclusion that Nigerians are stupid, mostly the youth.

5 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Creativity22: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tempulated:

They are all Mad.

Dollar Is N980

I ask again.
My brother. You wonder why the country is messed up. We have alot of idiots masquerading as citizens

3 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Tempulated(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Bros, this protest just rounded up my conclusion that Nigerians are stupid, mostly the youth.

Infact they are beyond stupid.

As i was watching the stupid activity they called protest.

I was shocked and i couldn't get my head straight for some minutes. I was very upset. I was like what the fuk is this? What's going on exactly.

2 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Tempulated(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Creativity22:

My brother. You wonder why the country is messed up. We have alot of idiots masquerading as citizens

Calling them idiotss is an understatement.

4 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Kingray10: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
What annoyed me the most is that, when he needed help when he was alive, if 10% of the people in the protest decide to help him, he won't be in the grave...
Now he is dead and they are forming fake love with protest. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by AmancalledGod: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wetin you expect from the youth wey no get job or any handwork to do

2 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by eteebanky: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thank God

This thread has justify my reasoning

How unreasonable our jobless youths can be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Qatar2022: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Make una calm down
Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by thrillionaire(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mahn... I didn't want to comment on this, I thought I was the only remnant of thinking youths in this gad damn country.

Not to speak ill of the dead but this dude was a drug head and kept questionable company. Only God knows if he himself is innocent.

So many ills in this country and economy but all our celebs and youth deem fit to protest for is this? LOL.

2 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by udede(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
DevilishMan:
The average Nigerian youth is jobless.
is the economy of Nigeria under Tinubu not enough provocation? Why don't they PROTEST for a better living conditions

4 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by benqo01(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:

Re u minding him? He his just venting his anger for nothing even though we protest against all these happening in this country it still doesn't change anything
Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by benqo01(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
udede:
is the economy of Nigeria under Tinubu not enough provocation? Why don't they PROTEST for a better living conditions

U re just a noise maker we can protest from now till next four years let me tell u d fact nothing is going to change.

Rather dey will unleash terror on those protesting
Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by benqo01(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
You all re online noise makers why don't you carry placard and go and protest against d govt.

You re just venting useless anger for nothing

I bet the OP to go start the protest if he won't collect from d Nigerian police

Common small protest for skul fee hike see what those student pass through in d hands of d Nigerian police

Countless time we have protested against bad governance u all should tell me what changed?

So leave them alone and rest

1 Like

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Negativity is the root of failure.

Don't be so negative... You can't be already losing a battle you haven't attempted yet.
benqo01:

Re u minding him? He his just venting his anger for nothing even though we protest against all these happening in this country it still doesn't change anything
Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Nonexisting: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Cost of everything has gone up and there's hardship everywhere but those idiots would rather protest for a dead musician than protest for themselves. Nigerian youths are stupid which is why politicians are fuccking us without condoms in this country.

4 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by marlow1962(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Clown youths
Buhari was right when he said the youths are jobless.

2 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by finallybusy: 3:56am On Sep 21, 2023
Nothing concern me with the government. At least my sweat will pay off from protesting regarding Mohbad.
Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by alpharoyalty: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Tempulated:

They are all Mad.

Dollar Is N980

I ask again.

Our youth are mad, lazy, fvcked, divided by tribalism, and very stupid.
They deserve the kind of Nigeria that they are getting.

2 Likes

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by alpharoyalty: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2023
benqo01:
You all re online noise makers why don't you carry placard and go and protest against d govt.

You re just venting useless anger for nothing

I bet the OP to go start the protest if he won't collect from d Nigerian police

Common small protest for skul fee hi[b][/b]ke see what those student pass through in d hands of d Nigerian police

Countless time we have protested against bad governance u all should tell me what changed?

So leave them alone and rest

You know why protest can never work in this country called Nigeria. Tribalism

1 Like

Re: What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad by Babamide(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2023
I actually feel it is not about Mohbad. There is an urge to protest, there is a need to protest, but if you protest against the government, they deploy guns. Nigeria is currently sitting on a keg of gunpowder. It just needs a right spark to go boom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies / I Miss My Ex / All the Good Girls Ending Up With the Wrong Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.