Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) (5737 Views)

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
I will be posting some pictures. Please keep an open mind. I am not telling you what to believe, I am just trying to get you to question everything you think you know about history.

Everything we've been told about history was gotten from books written by people we don't know. No one alive today was alive 150 years ago. Everything we know is what we've been told and we've all been indoctrinated to accept it as truth.

But my research has led me to believe that a lot of what we've been told is a lie and this thread is my attempt to prove it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
PS. This thread isn't about aliens and anything alien related. It's an exploration of the very advanced human societies that lived at a not too distant time which the history books have concealed from us.

2 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ourtruth247:
PS. This thread isn't about aliens and anything alien related. It's an exploration of the very advanced human societies that lived at a not too distant time which the history books have concealed from us.

Were you alive at that time? Hence, Your-story and not His-story?

3 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
The picture below is the Epic Colossus. It is claimed to have been erected in the late 1500s by renowned Italian sculptor Giambologna

This sculpture was carved out of one huge piece of pure limestone. I will repeat it again. It was carved out of one huge piece of pure limestone.

Go youtube and search for videos of how sculptors make carvings out of pure limestone and you will see that they use at least 5 or 6 different powertools. Power tools are electrically powered devices. According to our history books, there were no power tools in the 1500s

So we are made to believe that this was carved using chisel and hammers? I mean look at how realistic this is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
If the picture above doesn't get you thinking, perhaps this one would.

This sculpture is called Disillusion or Release from Deception. It is claimed to have been made in the 19th century by an Italian sculptor

Everything you see here was sculpted from marble. Look at the detail on the nets. We are told that this was sculpted without power tools

This is a feat we can't even replicate today, yet we are told the people who did this used just a chisel and hammer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by illicit(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
This sculpture is called Modesty. It is said to have been sculpted in pure marble by Antonio Corradini in 1752 during the Rococo period.

Again, the attention to detail here is beyond shocking. It's practically unbelievable.

Sculpting stone to look like bending skin is incredible. Sculpting stone to look like rippling cloth is incredible. But sculpting stone to look like translucent cloth covering skin is practically impossible, period. And yet we are told this was done without power tools.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Notice how all these sculptures were attributed to random italian artistes.

As the narrative goes, out of no where renaissance artistes sprang out of italy and began creating these marvelous works of art that still marvel us till this day.

I will get back to this later. I still have more pictures to share.

11 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is a picture of the Napa state hospital that is claimed to have been built by settlers in the 19th century.

Hospitals and asylums of this kind were very popular during the 1800s, a time when they was a massive number on insane people who were locked up in these asylums for the most flimsiest of reasons.

Please study the pictures below. Why would settlers invest time and resources into building such a huge castle looking building just to use it as a hospital? I mean, these were people who we are told didn't even have good health care and lived in very adverse conditions.

8 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is another hospital claimed to have been built by settlers.

Does this look like a hospital to you?

The point I am trying to make is that these buildings weren't built by the settlers. They inherited them and since they didn't know what to do with them, they turned them into hospitals and asylums.

Also, the sculptures I posted earlier weren't carved by the italians. They were also inherited from a civilization that had technology we don't even have today

9 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by fyzaila: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Weldone researcher. đź‘Ť

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is a rare picture of an American magazine showing parts of America in the 18th century. This was just after the settlers arrived. This was before America gained its independence.

Notice the huge castle like buildings scattered around. These buildings were there when the settlers arrived, they didn't build them.

6 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is the Michigan state hospital claimed to have been built in the late 1800s, at a time the population was less than 2000 people.

We are made to believe that a population of less than 2000 people built this? And as a hospital?

Does this even look like a hospital?

6 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
I could go on and on, and the further I go the more you begin to question what you've be told about history.

7 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
The great fire of chicago

We are told that the great fire of chicago, a fire that burnt majority of the city to the ground was caused by a cow that kicked a lantern. Not only is this story ridiculous, it is an attempt to wipe out majority of the buildings that existed before the settlers arrived because it stood in direct contradiction to the narrative they were trying to create.

I mean, look at these pictures. The buildings look very ancient. Almost like they were carved out of a fantasy novel. But we are made to believe that the settlers built them and then a cow kicked a lantern and fire burnt the city to the ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
These are rare pictures of parts of America in the early 1900s. All of these buildings have been burned and destroyped.

Two questions.

How were settlers riding horse and cart able to build these magnificent structures only to destroy them years later?

Why do the buildings look otherworldly? As if they were cut out from the mythical Atlantis?

2 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Ourtruth247: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2023
This is the theory my evidence points to:

A great advanced civilization existed on earth 200 years ago. They had settlements across the world and built magnificent structures and buildings.

For some reason they vanished, living only their buildings behind. I don't know how they vanished or why, but they did.

New sets of people took their lands, stole their artwork, coopted their buildings, rewrote history and deleted every trace of them from the history books.

14 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Nettybrown(m): 12:20am On Aug 05, 2023
Hmmmm! Aliens re coming back gradually. An astronaut once said before dying that aliens were trying to stop a war! Mythical world indeed......., shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by leroi01(m): 1:53am On Aug 05, 2023
There was the ability to transmogrify / transform / petrify both biological and non biological matter to other non commensurate forms in those days.

A simple science that we (because we know not how it works) now call "Magic".

Those sculptures etc were not carved or sculpted.

Of course, there are more lies in the history books than truth.

Check out "mud floods" and what they entail.

Peace.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by helinues: 2:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Things that are happening now have happened before in the past

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 2:27am On Aug 05, 2023
What will you say about the pyramids?
Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:05am On Aug 05, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The picture below is the Epic Colossus. It is claimed to have been erected in the late 1500s by renowned Italian sculptor Giambologna

This sculpture was carved out of one huge piece of pure limestone. I will repeat it again. It was carved out of one huge piece of pure limestone.

Go youtube and search for videos of how sculptors make carvings out of pure limestone and you will see that they use at least 5 or 6 different powertools. Power tools are electrically powered devices. According to our history books, there were no power tools in the 1500s

So we are made to believe that this was carved using chisel and hammers? I mean look at how realistic this is.
There was a civilization before our own civilization. We don’t know what happened to them but certainly there was.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:08am On Aug 05, 2023
leroi01:
There was the ability to transmogrify / transform / petrify both biological and non biological matter to other non commensurate forms in those days.

A simple science that we (because we know not how it works) now call "Magic".

Those sculptures etc were not carved or sculpted.

Of course, there are more lies in the history books than truth.

Check out "mud floods" and what they entail.

Peace.

Yeah, like from the movie “Lucy” when she held a piece of pen and transformed it to whatever she wanted.
These arts were certainly not done by hand, it was formed with mad technology that once existed and beyond current human advancement

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:07am On Aug 05, 2023
Nice. Front page pls. Really got me thinking. Why were Italians special artists? And singers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by advanceDNA: 6:15am On Aug 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Nice.
Front page pls.
Really got me thinking. Why were Italians special artists? And singers?

Nairaland front page is not yet ready for ourtruth 's research

14 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:20am On Aug 05, 2023
This one don come again

1 Like

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by ednut1(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2023
Ourtruth247:
This is a rare picture of an American magazine showing parts of America in the 18th century. This was just after the settlers arrived. This was before America gained its independence.

Notice the huge castle like buildings scattered around. These buildings were there when the settlers arrived, they didn't build them.
columbus landed in America in 1492. Which is 15th century not 18th century. Maybe in 50 years time you will tell us Buhari and Obasanjo never existed and were illusions

3 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Not reset..

Their Civilization reached their peak and drown.. Got erased off earth

5 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by oz4real83(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2023
There are many things we don't know and we may never know embarassed. God created Adam and Eve and they gave birth to Cain and Abel and later gave birth to Seth. Who did Abel and Seth Marry? shocked shocked. When God banished Cain with a curse to keep wandering round the world, Cain told God that the "people" in the world will antagonize him when they see him shocked shocked. Who are these people that Cain was referring to despite being told that only Adam, Eve, Cain and Seth were the only ones existing? If we were to go by our religious books, the number of the people on earth at the time Cain killed Abel should not be more than 4 shocked. Unfortunately, we may never know the real truth of our origin and existence shocked

24 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Whazar(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2023
This op Dey smoke igbo

But normal you are making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Postinor: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2023
This is true sha, they are so many things we don't know as humans

3 Likes

Re: Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) by Mantul: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2023
We're not ready for this discussion, when Nigeria gets better we can fully discuss this
So many unknowns, too many lies and subverted info

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.