Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina (22096 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by hush15: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2023
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/i-was-misquoted-for-eight-years-femi-adesina/

Oga, you misyarned for 8 good years. Kept saying nonsense and upholding rubbish. We knw its the job but like you said, it grew on you and became comfortable with incompetence, mediocrity and deceits.

Your oga has forced another of the same kind on us but God will judge you all.
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by BigBizzy(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2023
You go explain tire
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by TemmyT002(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
ElSudani:

Where in the whole world would a candidate be required to assemble his former classmates as proof of graduating from a particular institution?
Rufai is even several notches below Abati in journalism. I don't regard Oseni as a journalist anyway.

The reason is obvious. He refuses to be a brown envelope journalist. That's why you hate him. No wonder why he is getting awards up and down while APC people try to sully his name.
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by omoakin22: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Very useless a man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by cejaypriesty(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Femi Adesina referred to Buhari critics as wailing wailers, a word that most APC supporters use alot on the net.
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by vince96w2(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs / Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) / Nigeria Signs Agreement With Russia To Build Nuclear Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.