Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina (22061 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by atiku4President(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
See his treacherous face.
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Franzinni: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
People who look like rat, fear them !!! You were defending your pay master but now you are trying to warm your way back into society by blaming others eh?! Master splinter !!!

Your name has already become synonymous with incompetence and failure so it will be hard to wear the sheep clothing back, if I were you Sir, I will simply crawl back under the rock you slithered out from.
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Treadway: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Eleribu somebody!🤣

E ma wo angle ti were fe gbe gba. You were misquoted for eight years ba?!?

Osinwin aye🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Abujaexpress: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/i-was-misquoted-for-eight-years-femi-adesina/
Just after 3 months out of power, E don clear for this one eyes grin
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by F117nighthawk: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Typical Nigerian,they always speak from both sides of their mouth,he is no more in position of power and he is looking for sympathy.i trust gullible majority will kuku believe the lair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Kkk777: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
With all the rubbish you said on live tv.

May God punish you for evil you did to Nigerian with your Fulani headsmen support

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by ManOfSon: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Why is he lying now? He's supposed to be a Pastor, right? The rehabilitation he's seeking wouldn't (and shouldn't) happen.
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Memphis357(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Femi Adesina....
Your papa left blokos🖐
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Kkk777: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Typical Nigerian,they always speak from both sides of their mouth,he is no more in position of power and he is looking for sympathy.i trust gullible majority will kuku believe the lair

Nigerians are so stupid to the point that some of them will soon start supporting him.

Omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by wittywriter: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
ojobek:
You go explain tire.
No explanation or excuse can exonerate his 8 yrs of stupidity and ass licking because evidence plenty online and mainstream media.

Wittyness
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by TemmyT002(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ogbeni, gbe enu sòún jare
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by TemmyT002(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
ElSudani:
Nigerian journalism is a shadow of what it used to be. God bless the generation of Dele Giwa and his colleagues of yesteryears.
All we have now are the likes of Rufai Oseni, people who doesn't care about the truth. But only their own point or view.
May God rescue our country. Imagine a whole Ruben Abati asking why Tinubu wouldn't assemble his former classmates! O ma se o.

Don't sully Gina's name.
You want journalists who wouldn't tackle corrupt and wrong politicians just because they are your favorites?
Giwa was killed because he did the same thing Rufai is doing today

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by nairalee(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Oga goan sit down you have diarrhoea of the mouth
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Racoon(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
"It would be better for those that were oppose to cattle ranching to provide lands than to die in the herdsmen’s attacks.What would the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?...."
http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

And it is said that this stupid man is a deacon in the 4-Square Gospel Church? Is it now your head don clear you are still insulting the sensibility of the same people you insulted over the years abi. Ezigbo ara gbagbue gi there. Idiot!
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Decarbonisation: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Onikuuuuure Femi Adesina!
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by emilas1979(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by youngrichnigga: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
And you waited right years to refute the misquotations undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Snowx: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
With all due respect you disappointed The true patriots..
You danced to to the music your pay master played for you
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by ElSudani: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
TemmyT002:

Don't sully Gina's name.
You want journalists who wouldn't tackle corrupt and wrong politicians just because they are your favorites?
Giwa was killed because he did the same thing Rufai is doing today

Where in the whole world would a candidate be required to assemble his former classmates as proof of graduating from a particular institution?
Rufai is even several notches below Abati in journalism. I don't regard Oseni as a journalist anyway.
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by sucess001(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
They always think power will be forever.

He is now facing the stark reality of life outside office

Misquoted my arse!

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by blackgold2018(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
ojobek:
You go explain tire.
b🤣🤣
As in erh! This idiot never said this while still in office oo. Now his eyes done open. Let him go and eat his loot
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Obakoolex(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Sincerely you were crazy for 8 years not misquoted
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Exceed15: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Who be this one?
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Father4all: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
You will be misquoted all your life. Fool
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Blackey(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Oga, you lied through your teeth for 8 years.
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Omalicious1: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/i-was-misquoted-for-eight-years-femi-adesina/

Oga, don't blame anybody. Just take responsibility fo[b]r what you said. We already know how d8fficult it is to defend mediocrity in the 21st century[/b]
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by BePrepared: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
festacman:
No Femi, you were not misquoted for eight years. It is in the nature of the job to sometimes overshoot the runway to make your boss look good or to make him happy. It is a difficult job all over the world.

The good thing is that it is turn by turn. Ajuri Ngelale is now in the saddle. His first baptism of fire is "UAE sanctions have been lifted by immediate effect". More will certainly come.

Enjoy your life out of office.

Exactly my thought sometimes we should cut some slacks for these guys, they are humans.
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by sterlingD(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Is tthat so?

1 Like

Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by villagereporter(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
You are the most pathetic pathological liar. A marabout marauding over crumbs that fell from d salacious Augean table. Boda femi you are a disgrace to journalism
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by countryman13: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
treesun:

Just the Same way U quoted Nigerians out of context. Bro e no dey tey! 8 years don waka but we still dey carry goo! Nothing last forever but d GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by Stronghold91: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
this kind of man deserves
jungle justice
Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by MESHBEN: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
You deserve a very hot slap, rogue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja High Court Refuses To Stop INEC On Melaye’s Recall / I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu / PDP Convention: Live Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.