Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Sad Truth About The Dating Pool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Truth About The Dating Pool (1182 Views)

Limited Dating Pool In Canada Pushing My Friend To Make Questionable Decision / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by Chingyyy878: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
What are the sad truth about the dating pool ?
Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
90% of men are chasing after 50% of women.
80% of women are only interested in 20% of men .

😁

12 Likes

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by DND069: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
No-one wants to fall prey. Good guys turning into bad boys/jerks; good girls turning into bitches. Everyone is playing the less emotional/who holds the power game.

Funny, how we all scripted 😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by Chingyyy878: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
ednut1:
90% of men are chasing after 50% of women.
80% of women are only interested in 20% of men .

😁

I swear, you are right !
Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by pansophist(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
If you have a good heart, you will most likely be a magnet for malevolent folks in sheep's clothing, with the intent to squeeze out the juice in you, convert you to a bitter person, and recycle you back to the dating pool, to suffer the same fate in the hands of another, until you wise up, or become a monster yourself.

16 Likes

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by pansophist(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Because you heard that he/she is searching for a good partner doesn't mean you qualify, he/she needs to find you attractive first, before the goodness in you becomes visible.

18 Likes

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by pansophist(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
A wealthy ritualist will be scattered with female options, than a hardworking, Godfearing uber driver.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by Karleb(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
pansophist:
Because you heard that he/she is searching for a good partner doesn't mean you qualify, he/she needs to find you attractive first, before the goodness in you becomes visible.

It doesn't mean she qualifies too.

The audition cuts both ways. So make everybody drop their egos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by Evolutionism: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
pansophist:
If you have a good heart, you will most likely be a magnet for malevolent folks in sheep's clothing, with the intent to squeeze out the juice in you, convert you to a bitter person, and recycle you back to the dating pool, to suffer the same fate in the hands of another, until you wise up, or become a monster yourself.

Malevolent Entitiesgrin

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

If you gaze long into an abyss, The abyss also gazes into you.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by Brandiebird: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2023
Karleb:

It doesn't mean she qualifies too.

The audition cuts both ways. So make everybody drop their egos.

Hate for women had you reading the comment wrong. He wrote he/she so your reply is invalid. If incel was a person it’d be you 😣

7 Likes

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by dontrulee: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2023
The dating pool is all messed up.

If she ain't a virgin with an added advantage of good character and sexual purity, she's an awaiting trouble.

I've tried a lot of women from the dating pool, virgins, single mothers, younger women, older women etc and each have their own advantages and disadvantages.

The truth remains that, "we all put on different masks in the presence of different people and/or different situations" just because he/she behaves in a particular way and manner towards you doesn't mean that she will behave the same way towards others.

In fact the woman or man that claims to love you so much can hate you with the whole fibre of their being and seek to destroy you. How love changes to hate within a second is amusing and fascinating.

The dating pool is a school and one should learn from it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by Draslo(m): 12:52am On Sep 21, 2023
Many future gen z wives will have experienced an orgy or at least a 3some

Money spreads legs

She's not exclusively yours

Money buys hearts

Infidelity is normal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by Karleb(m): 4:44am On Sep 21, 2023
Brandiebird:

Hate for women had you reading the comment wrong. He wrote he/she so your reply is invalid. If incel was a person it’d be you 😣

Did you read the comment or are you dyslexic?

Let me interpret in the simplest form, even tho my previous post was simple enough for a toddler.

The fact that a girl is single does not mean she is the right one for me.

So when I link up with her, she should drop her ego because as she is assessing me, so, I am also assessing her.

This is what happens in every interview and audition and why I said "the audition cuts both ways"

So tell me, how did your slow brain interpreted that as hate for women? Where did you get the idea of incel from?

I know you just learnt those new terms but try to comprehend before throwing it around.

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by Olokobintin: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2023
The sad truth is, an evening newspaper can become a good wife material.

Been there, done that.
Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by obinna58(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
Men are destroying women and putting the blame on them

Sex are controlled by men but merely looking at it makes it look like women are the one controlling sex

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by DonroxyII: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2023
Chingyyy878:
What are the sad truth about the dating pool ?
Men keep insulting women for what men turn women to become.

It's boring & Monotonously Sad truth nowadays.
Re: Sad Truth About The Dating Pool by Deco7: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
pansophist:
A wealthy ritualist will be scattered with female options, than a hardworking, Godfearing uber driver.

Preach

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israel Dmw To Estranged Wife: Them No Dey Control Edo Man / What Should I Do? / Who Is Your Role Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.