Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Sleeping With A Married Lady Without Material Benefits Is Stupidity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With A Married Lady Without Material Benefits Is Stupidity (970 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With A Married Lady Without Material Benefits Is Stupidity by OtuologyProf(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Yes! You heard me.
There's no reason to sleep with a married lady that was even slept with multiple times before marriage, if not for financial or material benefits. What will she say under your dik that a single girl can't say in excitement.
Is it fuk me harder harder? Or you are Soo baaaad aaaaah yeeaaaah?

The reason you should only settle for married ladies willing to spend heavily na make you see Money to stitch your broken head by a jealous lover. We call it insurance.

8 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Lady Without Material Benefits Is Stupidity by tnerro1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Werey full this nairaland I swear 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Nothing Musa no go see for Kano governor hand
Re: Sleeping With A Married Lady Without Material Benefits Is Stupidity by Qatar2022: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
No reason to sleep with someone's wife

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Lady Without Material Benefits Is Stupidity by dkidd: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Yes! You heard me.
There's no reason to sleep with a married lady that was even slept with multiple times before married, if not for financial or material benefits. What will she say under your dik that a single girl can't say in excitement.
Is it fuk me harder harder? Or you are Soo baaaad aaaaah yeeaaaah?

The reason you should only settle for married ladies willing to spend heavily na make you see Money to stitch your broken head by a jealous lover. We call it insurance.
While ur at it remember that no amount of insurance can cover a lost head and missing body... Idiot

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Lady Without Material Benefits Is Stupidity by Gee64: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
When toto full everywhere, wetin you wan take registered toto do? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Still Never Get Girlfriend?? / 10 Tips For A Good Relationship / Can I Ever Get Over Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.