Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Can I Ever Get Over Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Get Over Her? (973 Views)

Why Don't I Ever Have The Urge For Se.x? / I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Ever Get Over Her? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2007
i poted a thread some days ago titled "my ex called after 9 moths to tell me she is engaged" i saw her yesterday at an entry (tfc) at surulere and after a heart to heart discussion that lasted over three hrs i got to truely knw that this lady doesnt only still loves me but has the believe there is a very high percentage of us getting married in the nearest fuure even though she is currently dating another guy.
Men i can count 10 things i hate about her but the fat remains i cant count a single thing i love but i know i am crzy about her, how come? i know what i dont like about her but the things i like are just natural love.
Abeg pls pray for me as athe more i try to forget about her the more she re surfaces and makes me go crzily in love.
from 2 days ago till today i have spent over 10,000 o recharge card talking to her.

What can i do 'cus i wanna fall in love with someone else but na lie oh! girls i have met dont just suit my need.

PLEASE ADVICE
Re: Can I Ever Get Over Her? by mellow(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
yes, but only if you want to[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can I Ever Get Over Her? by nekkyo(f): 3:39am On Nov 02, 2007
my candid advice is that u stop chasing shadow and face the fact, she wants u only if it doesn't work out with her new catch. " second fiddle" no body likes that except u do. she doesn't love u period. wake up and check next door, u will be surprised the wonderful girl that will fulfill most of ur heart desires in a woman. but u have to work on urself to be positive and not assuming things. goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Is This Human Nature? / When A Friendship Goes Sour - Long / How To Make Her Sleep With You - Techniques To Lure Her Into The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.