Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers (64543 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol get the fuk out.. what a hater. Go hug transformer faggo.t and make sure u never in ur life associate with any igbo person. What a dumb ass
Igbos are nice people. Many of my friends are igbos. What I don't like is IPOB criminals masquerading as igbos to perpetuate crime. Death to IPOB and it's apologists😄 Buhari was right when he proscribed IPOB a terror group. They went from stealing onions to locking the same people they claim to be protecting in the name of sit at home😄

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Dafresh: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
And I ask again. All of this.. To what end? They'll keep coming up and they'll keep getting killed like animals. And make no mistake. The north nor the west has nothing to lose or gain from it. You can keep killing yourselves for all we care.😄
Lol what they need is Able youths and your military is giving them what they need,when you kill innocent youths the younger brother will join the opposition to retaliate, that will increase their numbers till they will get the exact population they want, una no get sense at all
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by stanbright(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
you're very stupid. Where did I mention igbo? I have igbo friends with whom I'm very close. I meant everybody in the area it happened. Not igbos entirely. It'll teach them to note accomodate terrorists.
So all should be killed because all of the indigenes killed the slide?
This same soldiers are killed everyday in the north,have you said same thing before?
You are just a beast that hates a particular tribe.so they should just kill everyone in the community?wicked soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Igbos are nice people. Many of my friends are igbos. What I don't like is IPOB criminals masquerading as igbos to perpetuate crime. Death to IPOB and it's apologists😄 Buhari was right when he proscribed IPOB a terror group. They went from stealing onions to locking the same people they claim to be protecting in the name of sit at home😄

What a lost soul I pity ur generation. Quit pretending fagg.ot u hate igbos. U r simply a bitter person, the moment u quit hating igbos the better for u. We will continue to shit on ur face till u die hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dafresh:

Lol what they need is Able youths and your military is giving them what they need,when you kill innocent youths the younger brother will join the opposition to retaliate, that will increase their numbers till they will get the exact population they want, una no get sense at all
una no gt what it takes. This is just the sad but unfortunate reality.🌚
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by KingLennon(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Supremos:
It's Shameful that security agencies who were supposed to protect the people from supposedly gunmen, are now burning the properties of the people.

Is that not madness? Nigeria is a zoo sad
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

What a lost soul I pity ur generation. Quit pretending fagg.ot u hate igbos. U r simply a bitter person, the moment u quit hating igbos the better for u. We will continue to shit on ur face till u die hater
I don't hate you. I could never have a reason to hate you. All I'm saying is STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISTS. It makes you look stupid. How can you be supporting a group that goes out to ferment trouble then comes back to hide in your midst. Where were your terrorists when the NA turned up?

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Dafresh: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
una no gt what it takes. This is just the sad but unfortunate reality.🌚
Who be una? I forecast the situation on ground I'm talented in analyzing invents I told you what they want and the military is giving it to them

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by boladez(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
wasuka14:
I support our military to do all necessary things to fix out those son of a bitch and make them pay for there various heinous crime against the country and to the military and securities personel family. Even if it means to use ODI style. Those people who refused to give information, and they keep hiding killers in their homes must also face Supreme justice henceforth.

Saka419 you are a waste of space on this earth.......This here is the direct result of impunity...where drug addicts rule, pot heads reign.......Junkies like saka who ordinarily should not have access to elitist discussions is calling for massacre of the innocent. If you had a brain you will call for the arrest and extradition of Expa who apparently knows about this.

How can you call for the innocent to be massacred andnyou will waste your time going to mosque to pray on Friday while your heart is full,of hate andnfar away from Allah...such a wild animal..!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
stanbright:

So all should be killed because all of the indigenes killed the slide?
This same soldiers are killed everyday in the north,have you said same thing before?
You are just a beast that hates a particular tribe.so they should just kill everyone in the community?wicked soul
If the community is supporting the activities of these terrorists. I see no reason why they should be spared. It's that simple. Yobe state was one of the most terrorized states in Nigeria when bokoharam started until the state was placed on shut down and all activities halted. I think it's time the FG declared a full blown state of emergency in the whole east. Anything that moves should be shot at.

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by KingLennon(m): 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
grin grin grin
Terrorist sympathizers will come and tell you how the Nigerian army are cowards and are just attacking innocent civilians. Every thing in that area should be burned to the ground.
Medicine after death sad
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Dafresh: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Vision101:
What were you expecting. In civilized societies you can't touch a military man. The men that did this cruel act against the military are your brothers, neighbours, children and friends. You know what they are into. Have you ever reported or condemned them? Rather you hail them.

What were the military doing in your community? Of course it's protection. In the process they were roasted like chicken. You expect their colleagues to be happy. Their colleagues know that they could also have been the victim. Therefore anyone they see is an enemy.

We told our people at the beginning of this ipob journey that it's so easy to create a monster but very difficult to root out a monster. I work in Aba and I have some of my members that can't go to their villages anymore. That's what we brought on ourselves.
So if someone still in your vicinity you should be arrested because you live with the thief
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dafresh:

Who be una? I forecast the situation on ground I'm talented in analyzing invents I told you what they want and the military is giving it to them
While them they kill una don't come and start crying how the Nigerian army is killing unarmed civilians 😄
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by BiafraInc: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
Black people are my friends, many of my friends are black people. Dumbo, like anyone cares about your hypocrite friendship. Thunder fire the fingers that you used in typing your nonsense. Fact is that the days of free oil and gas money is coming to an end for all you lazy parasites and we understand your fears and nightmares. IPOB will become your doom.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
I don't hate you. I could never have a reason to hate you. All I'm saying is STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISTS. It makes you look stupid. How can you be supporting a group that goes out to ferment trouble then comes back to hide in your midst. Where were your terrorists when the NA turned up?

Awww the little wimp is going soft already. When last did u condemn bandits who slaughter soldiers everyday. The other day same bandits were seen with soldiers yet ur stupid ass will never condemn it. All ur problem is igbo due to envy and hatred if u don't realise u r fight a tribal war then ur teeth should be plucked one after the other so u can wake up to reality. Stop fighting a war that's not urs MIND UR FUCKING BUSINESS FOOL
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Awww the little wimp is going soft already. When last did u condemn bandits who slaughter soldiers everyday. The other day same bandits were seen with soldiers yet ur stupid ass will never condemn it. All ur problem is igbo due to envy and hatred if u don't realise u r fight a tribal war then ur teeth should be plucked one after the other so u can wake up to reality. Stop fighting a war that's not urs MIND UR FUCKING BUSINESS FOOL
You're clearly the wimp here. Like I stated earlier. I've nothing against you. I cannot have anything again you. Hey would I have to resent or hate you? Hating you is a waste of hate because you're just an average Simon ekpa disciple without a brain to think for himself. 😄
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
Criminal in the morning claiming shop owners, while criminals at night killing security personnel
I'm sure that even you could see the stupidity and senselessness in your post, but I'm not ready to dance naked in the public with you. One thing that you should know is that there's a wealthy consequences for their actions in a matter of days. No retreat No surrender.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by jmoore(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:
So you people are not giving them "woto-woto" again?

I spent hours of my time typing lengthy messages on the thread that carried the news of the murder of security agents, calling on Alaigbo to stem the activities of Simon Ekpa and the youths he was using to perpetuate violence in Igbo states, and countless nairalanders of Igbo origin were here supporting and justifying Ekpa's actions. Some even called me names in the process. One goat called "Jmoore" even went to create a thread comparing the reactions of the masses to when security agents are killed in the North to when they're killed in the South.

Now the military have returned to Alaigbo for reprisal operations and you're back here lamenting and calling on other Nigerians to lend voices to your predicaments.

Majority of Igbo youths on social media these days are extremely foolish, and this is me being very unapologetic about this statement. You people are foolish to be allowing one bastard in Finland to be using you for violence and chaos. You people are foolish for drumming support for those Biafra irredentists. And the earlier you retrace your steps, the better for you!

You are very foolish!!!

Show me a post of mine supporting IPOB, Ekpa or Nnamdi Kanu.

Na your papa and mama be pigs!!

Do you even know the main meaning of reprisal? A snake will bite, you will leave the snake to attack a bird. Very foolish idiotic creature!!

Nigerian army is not different from the terrorists!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
You're clearly the wimp here. Like I stated earlier. I've nothing against you. I cannot have anything again you. Hey would I have to resent or hate you? Hating you is a waste of hate because you're just an average Simon ekpa disciple without a brain to think for himself. 😄

Lol what deluded fellow.. who told u I support Simon ekpa. Wake up from slumber I reckon u smoke so much garri it isn't good for ur health. U should probably do something with ur life cos u sound useless. Fighting Simon ekpa will never make u a better person please stop wasting ur data

U people r quick to forget history that is why Nigeria can never get better. I wish u and ur household success as u type away ur hate
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by stanbright(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
burp18:
If the community is supporting the activities of these terrorists. I see no reason why they should be spared. It's that simple. Yobe state was one of the most terrorized states in Nigeria when bokoharam started until the state was placed on shut down and all activities halted. I think it's time the FG declared a full blown state of emergency in the whole east. Anything that moves should be shot at.
People die everyday in the north,killed by herdsmen including soldiers.Tell the government to declare state of emergency in the full north ewu
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by BoldBrainz(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
jmoore:

You are very foolish!!!

Show me a post of mine supporting IPOB, Ekpa or Nnamdi Kanu.

Na your papa and mama be pigs!!

Do you even know the main meaning of reprisal? A snake will bite, you will leave the snake to attack a bird. Very foolish idiotic creature!!

Nigerian army is not different from the terrorists!

Is it not your lands and properties they're laying waste to?

Anu mpama!

Foolishness is going to be your undoing. I hope the generations after you will have the ability to use their brains for purposes other than the idiocy you exhibit on nairaland.

Ewu gambia! Anumanu! Brainless twart whose IQ is lower than the operating system of the cheap china phone he's using to exhibit buffoonery on social media platforms!
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by jmoore(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Is it not your lands and properties they're laying waste to?

Anu mpama!

Foolishness is going to be your undoing. I hope the generations after you will have the ability to use their brains for purposes other than the idiocy you exhibit on nairaland.

Ewu gambia! Anumanu! Brainless twart whose IQ is lower than the operating system of the cheap china phone he's using to exhibit buffoonery on social media platforms!
First class fool!! Your reproduction was powered by foolishness which affected your brain.

Ezi ohia! Your brain is located in your anus.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by kmaster007: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2023
Since dey all support Biafra and happy any time ipob kills officers... Curfew should be placed in dat area
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by kcbaba007: 12:04am On Sep 21, 2023
Legacies of a supreme court governor
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Fizalis(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2023
burp18:
what masses? The same masses that provide cover and accommodate these terrorists? "The man that brings ant-infested firewood into his hut should not grumble when lizards begin to pay him a visit."

For instance you got robbed by armed robbers in your apartment, so everyone living in your street are responsible?

Are you speaking out of hate or irrational right now. So the entire community attacked the army according to your baseless analysis?

Security job isn't for feeble minds like you who can't do simple analysis.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by usagee36: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2023
The same people that mohbad went to for help and refused is who you want residents to mobilize? Nigeria leaders know the problem, let them call everyone on a round table.
QuotaSystem:
This is sad and unfortunate.

However to avoid this and possibly worse collateral damage in the future, the local residents should mobilize and expose the ipob terrorists among them and hiding in their backyards to help our security forces.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by Earthquakes: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2023
burp18:
People in the North where in from don't support terrorists.

And the 2days ago videos are from mars right, and the countless videos of people of borno the Maiduguri hailing boko haram are from ipob I guess.
Sometimes be truthful to atleast yourself
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by goslowgoslow(m): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2023
hammerFC:

GOOGLE IMO STATE GAS.

I THOUGHT YOU SERVED AT IMO STATE?
Yes I served in Imo State and I know they have Oli and gas. But I asked the question because Imo State account for very little Oli and gas in Nigeria compared to states like Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Delta. Those are the the states where Nigeria gets her oil and gas money with fractions coming from Imo.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by okoroemeka(m): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
This is sad and unfortunate.

However to avoid this and possibly worse collateral damage in the future, the local residents should mobilize and expose the ipob terrorists among them and hiding in their backyards to help our security forces.
you are saying this as if it is easy to do,the innocent civilians in imo state are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea,the UGM are with us and among us in imo state,if you expose them you and your family dies,so the people will choose the lesser of the two evils and remain neutral and replace a burnt house and shops but they will keep their heads intact on their bodies.
Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by goslowgoslow(m): 12:21am On Sep 21, 2023
hammerFC:

YOUR ASKING STUPID QUESTION.

WHAT IS MY BUSINESS WITH OTHER TRIBES.

WE IGBOS ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN OUR OWN, WE NO HOLD ANY PERSON OWN.
I thought I was chatting with someone with common sense until you used the word "stupid" Your response only confirmed the arrogance of an average Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by burp18: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2023
Fizalis:

For instance you got robbed by armed robbers in your apartment, so everyone living in your street are responsible?

Are you speaking out of hate or irrational right now. So the entire community attacked the army according to your baseless analysis?

Security job isn't for feeble minds like you who can't do simple analysis.
Kaduna where I'm based houses the highest number of military outfits, barracks/units in the country. I see soldiers everyday and I know how they operate. They must have justifiable reason for attacking this place the way they did. All I'm saying is when you aid criminals it affects not only you buy people around you. What happens to you or your brother directly or indirectly affects you. You have no idea what some of these soldiers must have had to pass through for them to have been killed by some rag tag gunmen so their anger is very understandable. Besides, it would never have gotten to this if they hadn't attacked the security personnel in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.